forum

Hexarcle [SD/HD][std/mania/ctb]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
BDWZ
added .PSD file for your own custom lifebar (in-case i'm busy)
check the 1st post :D
Sheev Palpatine
Name to display : We Go Down
Color : Red
Nameless
Name to display: Nameless
Color: Green
Topic Starter
BDWZ

We Go Down wrote:

Name to display : We Go Down
here you go~

Nameless wrote:

Name to display: Nameless
here you go~
Elric
Name to display: Elric
thank you!
Topic Starter
BDWZ

Elric wrote:

Name to display: Elric
thank you!
your welcome :D
here you go~
kakalak
Could i have one ? Thank you very much
Name: kakalak
Color: Blue :D :D :D
nyathil
Name to display : N1k0 | Color: Blue
Topic Starter
BDWZ

kakalak wrote:

Could i have one ? Thank you very much
Name: kakalak
Color: Blue :D :D :D
sure~ your welcome :D
here you go~

N1k0 wrote:

Name to display : N1k0 | Color: Blue
here you go~
Topic Starter
BDWZ
added mania skin, and changed the skin.ini version to 2.2 instead of latest for distribution purpose.
did some fixing on the menu-background position (supporter screenshot needed :D)(updated the screenshot).
check the 1st post for Hexarcle v0.6
Innocent
Can I have one too? :D
Name: Innocent
Colour: Red
Thanks in advance!
Ned
Topic Starter
BDWZ

Innocent wrote:

Can I have one too? :D
Name: Innocent
Colour: Red
Thanks in advance!
sure~ :D your welcome~
here you go~
Topic Starter
BDWZ

Ned wrote:

Wow, epic!
Red colour is the best :P
Thank you friend!
Thanks Ned :D glad you like it~
Baka94
The skin itself looks really nice but playing with it is really hard :c
The glow around the cursor is the biggest distraction for me, but the transparency of the hit objects center part also becomes an issue when there are loads of stacked hit objects :/
Topic Starter
BDWZ

Baka94 wrote:

The skin itself looks really nice but playing with it is really hard :c
The glow around the cursor is the biggest distraction for me, but the transparency of the hit objects center part also becomes an issue when there are loads of stacked hit objects :/
thanks for the feedback Baka94 :D
i will provide a cursor without glow later under EXTRAS folder, but i will keep the default cursor like the way it is.
and i make the transparency on the center part to see if there's a hitcircle stacked, so the player can prepare for it. (sometimes there's a hitcircle exactly the same position below the 1st one, thus transparency come handy at that situation)
*btw the recommended background dim is 75% for this skin, if you have it any lower, then sure the transparency can be distracted, i will provide hitcircle without transparency later under EXTRAS folder*
again, thanks for the feedback :D
Baka94
You don't need to completely remove the glow or remove the transparency in the circle center. Probably better would be to provide different transparency/glow rates where others can pick the ones they like the most. For me a faint glow and transparency will be just fine. If the transparency is too high it's hard to see which one of the stacked objects is the first one. The stacked objects move to the side automatically anyways. I personally use the approach circles to figure out the number of circles in the stack.

Also:
Name: Baka
Color: green
Topic Starter
BDWZ

Baka94 wrote:

You don't need to completely remove the glow or remove the transparency in the circle center. Probably better would be to provide different transparency/glow rates where others can pick the ones they like the most. For me a faint glow and transparency will be just fine. If the transparency is too high it's hard to see which one of the stacked objects is the first one. The stacked objects move to the side automatically anyways. I personally use the approach circles to figure out the number of circles in the stack.

Also:
Ah, that's a good idea.. i'll add them on v0.7 later *in a few days maybe*
thanks for the suggestion! :D
here you go~
Topic Starter
BDWZ

BDWZ wrote:

Baka94 wrote:

Also:
Ah, that's a good idea.. i'll add them on v0.7 later *in a few days maybe*
thanks for the suggestion! :D
here you go~
updated the skin to v0.7, check the changelog on 1st post for more details :D
TortlePancake
what's the scorebar text font? I'd like to use it to some of my non osu related works lol
Topic Starter
BDWZ

TortlePancake wrote:

what's the scorebar text font? I'd like to use it to some of my non osu related works lol
good font? :D
here you go~
ReBOOting_ExE
Ok, its kinda confusing on how do i change my name on my health bar since i dont hve photoshop but ill try the skinn out it looks good :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
snz
Nice skin imao :v
Topic Starter
BDWZ

RebOOTing wrote:

Ok, its kinda confusing on how do i change my name on my health bar since i dont hve photoshop but ill try the skinn out it looks good :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
well you need at least a software that can open .PSD files properly (also download the font too, if you're planning to edit it yourself) :D
or you can request like mentioned in "Misc" part on the 1st post :D

Ppus wrote:

Nice skin imao :v
Thanks lol :v
HappyRocket88
Nice skin. Althought i'd like to see more of your works with Taiko. ToT
Topic Starter
BDWZ

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Nice skin. Althought i'd like to see more of your works with Taiko. ToT
unfortunately i'm stuck with taiko, as it colored red and blue for gameplay and using the same resource for both hitcircle.. and i can't get around to make the same theme as the other modes.
so.. std/mania/ctb are the only modes supported by this skin :')

for an alternative, i made a skin with std/taiko/mania right here, ctb mode is still in-the-making tho :).
AirOneBlack
STD: ok, nice, clean, not intrusive.
Mania: ghosting make the skin impossible to play at high scroll speed (i use 32). The only thing i see clearly in this mania skin are the LN's and combo. Hits and single notes are really hard to see, making for me impossible to play. As you want exagons, try looking at malody game for mania, it uses exagons, still remaining playable.
-Haze-
DAAAAAAAAAAMN! That's a badass skin right here!
_YuZa_
Name: NinjaBreadBro
Colour: Blue

Sorry about this, I'm trying to create a mixed version of your skin and someone elses but I need it in blue.
If you don't do it I won't blame you. Also, for the second time, sick skin. :D
Wisniew
Name to display : rafciowis1999

Thanks for great skin!
FabulousTrash
Looks cool.
Hareimu
Name to display : Hareimu
IDK if this is still alive or what but eh
Flamingo985
Name to display : Gesaffelstein
Color : Blue
iTsKeos
Thx for that skin! Its realy awesome and i love it.
:D
Baka94
I have now played with this skin quiet a while, and the only thing I still have to suggest is that you should make the combo colors a bit more distinctive from each other. There are some parts in some (especially fast paced) maps that become really confusing when the combo colors are so similar.
farsdewibs0n
what font is used for the lifebar
[DPP]Mig87
Can I request a special Name Tag?
If yes...

Name: [DPP]Mig87
Color: Red
Msandhi15
EYY LMAO i want some scorebar name

Name to display : Sandhi
Color : Blue