Heya buddy c:
- Combo colours: The standard ones don't fit imo....Suggestion of colours. These colours are based on Kon's body, Kon's Hair ( ''hair'' ), Kon's glasses, Kon's tongue and sky.
- Spread: I'll list below, after the mods the reason why I think there should be a 2* diff
- Hitsounds: Please...use hitsounds xD
- 00:09:686 (2) - This would look better if you put a little curve Like this
- 00:11:620 (1) - I think this section could play better and look nicer if you adjust it to something Like this because it helps a lot in the flow and you could also stack 00:14:198 (1) - with the tail to look consistent.....and well, if you do this, I also suggest you a little curve on 00:13:554 (4) - to make the flow even better
- 00:16:132 (4) - I think it would play a little better if you place this slider more to the left
- 00:21:933 (1,2) - huh....volumes? xD
- 00:52:876 (1,2,3) - I don't like this ;w; The idea was good, but i think it's really ugly and a bit random like this....you could make 1 have a better shape/curve and make 3 symmetrical to it
- 01:15:476 (2,5) - Since this is the kiai, I highly suggest you use more curved sliders in patterns like this, so you give the player a better flow and also make the kiai look more epic
- 01:27:078 (4) - a sexy little curve to the left here would make this little overlap look way better
- 00:07:753 (3,4) - Since you're making them interact, you could make the blanket a little better don't you think? The entire map is based on blankets, flow and aesthetic...so these 2 are a bit off-theme
- 01:10:965 (1,2) - imo this overlap is weird too...everytime you overlaped something, they had a big visible reason, but this time looks a bit random, it's good at is already, but still a bit ''off'' from the entire structure
- 01:15:799 (4) - Maybe rotate it's tail a bit to the right so the blanket with 01:16:121 (5) - is more visible?
- 00:08:075 (4,5,6) - This have a waaaay bigger distance than everything else, consider lowering this
- 00:35:795 (4) - I think a clap will land on it's tail...you can leave this if you want....but it's a 1/2 slider, claps are usually way better if you place a click on them like it will happen 00:36:440 (2) - here
- 00:43:530 (5) - ^
- 01:17:087 (6,7) - sudden decrease on spacing...this will play a bit awkward, I highly suggest you increase this
- 01:23:855 (1) - This have a weird flow...by sightread it should be played like ctrl + G, so i suggest you do it xD (in this case you need to ajust other patterns)
- 00:04:529 (2,3,1) - this distance are inconsistent, in a similar moment later they were the same...so I think you should make 3->1 the same as 2->3
- 00:23:048 (6,1) - I think the single note would play better if you place it a bit higher, so it has a better flow with the slider
- 00:24:176 (3) - hmm...I'm not a fan of this slider like this in this position in a jump because it's too ''aim intensive and forced-flow''...but if you want to keep it, you should place it just a bit to the left and align the red point with the curve from 00:23:048 (6) - so it has a better meaning in the entire pattern
- 00:29:505 (3,1) - This have a higher distance than 00:27:893 (5,6) - which is supposed to be ''a long jump''...so i think you should place them closer
- 00:33:378 (5,1,2,3,4) - So...this part here it's ok as it is already...but i'll give you 2 different options that imo would make it better: First one Is this, in this case you have a jumpy flow from 5->1 and also get a cleaner look on the overall structure and still kinda ''blankets'' with the single note 2+slider.....Second option Is this, you don't get that jumpy flow from 5->1, but you have a ''aim friendly'' flow which also looks nice because of the position of 1 and you kinda overlaps the single note 2 with the previous location of 00:33:217 (4) -
- 00:35:634 (3,4,5) - make the same distanc maybe?
- 01:04:358 (5) - hmmm...I didn't really like this overlap...maybe blanket it with 01:03:882 (3) - ?
[Reasons why I think there should be a 2 stars diff]
Although in gameplay the diffs look ''balanced'', there are severall aspects in Baraatje's diff that i think that are too forced to ''feed'' the necessity of a diff between them....for example:
- Ky's difficulty is ''clean'' in patterns because it's an 1.98 star, so it's ok....although Baraatje's diff is ''simple'' too...the problem is not the ''overall difficulty'' but moments like: 00:03:563 (4,1) - , 00:51:264 (3,4) - , 01:05:467 (6,1) - , 01:29:817 (3,1) - , 01:14:671 (12,1) - , where you clearly have a more advanced overlap that aren't stacked notes, and that makes the player use a higher reading and aim.
- This difficulty utilizes 1/4 triplets and notes, like : 00:32:039 (7,8,1) - , 00:52:715 (7,8,1) - ,01:07:234 (4,5,6) - , 01:19:827 (8,9,1) - , 01:34:168 (1,2,1,2) - , this last one being sliders with reverse, and that is indeed something hard
- 01:28:206 (2,3,4,5,6) - this is hard, it have lots of movements on aim and constant singletapping...
Yes, I saw baraatje's comment about ''nerfing the diff if needed'', but I personally don't agree with this being nerfed...the difficulty have an overall really fun and good look, nerfing this would ''kill'' the entire essence of it...but if it stays like this...newer players have only 2 options: 1- play a boring diff in case they're already a little bit more experienced or 2 - play something that will confuse them a lot.
So that's why I highly suggest you add 1 more 2 stars diff to be the ''level'' that helps players with this spread
And that's it...I hope it helps you, nice idea of mapset and fun diffs, good luck man