D:?

Larto wrote:

(EDIT: #1 I suppose, sorry)
nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I thought it's bubble #2, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Patchouli
Nice map :)
Starrodkirby86
Is marvelous work, yes~

However, there's some minor things that I'd like addressed! Let's see.

[Collab Flower View]:
03:17:959 (3,4) - This spacing tripped me utterly. First, you have a (3) - (4) 1/2 jump, then immediately followed by (5) being super close but the same rhythm. I suggest you should either make (3)-(6) the same spacing or repattern this weird thing altogether.

Do we need the inverted BG here? There's no speed-up, after all... In [Taiko Collab Flower View] there isn't an inverted BG.

[Leo's Flower View]:
Delicious.

[Taiko Collab Flower View]:
Is it intentional that you don't have the mappers' names for their respective parts in this collab? oxo
I understand that the names are embedded into BG's for [Collab Flower View], though what's your input on not having names for [Taiko Collab Flower View]?
Topic Starter
Leorda

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Is marvelous work, yes~

However, there's some minor things that I'd like addressed! Let's see.

[Collab Flower View]:
03:17:959 (3,4) - This spacing tripped me utterly. First, you have a (3) - (4) 1/2 jump, then immediately followed by (5) being super close but the same rhythm. I suggest you should either make (3)-(6) the same spacing or repattern this weird thing altogether. Fix

Do we need the inverted BG here? There's no speed-up, after all... In [Taiko Collab Flower View] there isn't an inverted BG. ok ok, I remove that

[Leo's Flower View]:
Delicious.

Is it intentional that you don't have the mappers' names for their respective parts in this collab? oxo 3UNI is being AFK
I understand that the names are embedded into BG's for [Collab Flower View], though what's your input on not having names for [Taiko Collab Flower View]? Since 3UNI AFK, I removed this sorry
Starrodkirby86

Leorda wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Is it intentional that you don't have the mappers' names for their respective parts in this collab? oxo 3UNI is being AFK
I understand that the names are embedded into BG's for [Collab Flower View], though what's your input on not having names for [Taiko Collab Flower View]? Since 3UNI AFK, I removed this sorry
Hmm...So are you saying that, because 3UNI is absent, you were unsure of where the storyboarded names belonged? o.o

If you're online, I'll talk to you there...xD

And what ._.

Why did the first post not update when you removed the Taiko difficulties?

Also, don't worry if the names aren't there. You credited the collab'ers in your first post. You might as well just resubmit that difficulty again. I was just asking a concern I had.

EDIT:

And Leorda...If you're going to fix that part like that...you might as well make it look more like this (Except neater):

The way you fixed it still didn't fix much of anything x[
Topic Starter
Leorda

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Hmm...So are you saying that, because 3UNI is absent, you were unsure of where the storyboarded names belonged? o.o

If you're online, I'll talk to you there...xD

And what ._.

Why did the first post not update when you removed the Taiko difficulties?

Also, don't worry if the names aren't there. You credited the collab'ers in your first post. You might as well just resubmit that difficulty again. I was just asking a concern I had.

EDIT:

And Leorda...If you're going to fix that part like that...you might as well make it look more like this (Except neater):

The way you fixed it still didn't fix much of anything x[
Ok then, I will fix this after I full-submited. Also, please give me a bubble #2 because it's hard to find a BAT ._.
Starrodkirby86
Leorda, my child ~

About the Taiko difficulty. I suggest you don't need to worry about who's part is who. The names aren't required --- I've seen collabs that don't implement SB names. I was simply asking a concern I had within the map, that's all. Maybe I didn't clarify that having names wasn't required. Anyway, you're free to insert that Taiko difficulty again as long as you credit all the collabers in the beatmap description again.

And don't worry about the bubble stuff. Changing only one pattern and a bit of the storyboard shouldn't reset the process over again.

I just insist that you insert the Taiko difficulty again since there wasn't anything wrong with it.
Topic Starter
Leorda

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Leorda, my child ~

About the Taiko difficulty. I suggest you don't need to worry about who's part is who. The names aren't required --- I've seen collabs that don't implement SB names. I was simply asking a concern I had within the map, that's all. Maybe I didn't clarify that having names wasn't required. Anyway, you're free to insert that Taiko difficulty again as long as you credit all the collabers in the beatmap description again.

And don't worry about the bubble stuff. Changing only one pattern and a bit of the storyboard shouldn't reset the process over again.

I just insist that you insert the Taiko difficulty again since there wasn't anything wrong with it.
ok, added. And give me and bubble #2, if you already give me, call my mom to approve this <3
Topic Starter
Leorda
Where are you daddy? It's been 3 days.... and no bubble ;_;
Starrodkirby86
I've been a busy daddy, of course. Parents have work too, you know. V:

Anyway, with the recheck and all, everything's fine and dandy.

Here's a note:

It may seem odd that I'll be giving this a Bubble #2, but the only oddity probably comes from the length of time between this. This was not Leorda's fault rather, but mine with my neglect to recheck. I'm not saying this as some pity gift or something, but rather as stating that the map was well-deserved as Bubble #2, and, as it was my original intention to simply continue the bubble combo after the fix on Hakeru's diff (and the SB thing) was done.

So yes. Bubble #2.

If you, the BAT, do not agree with this line of thought, then consider this Bubble #1.
swish
:roll:
Tchim
Fun maps, Star~
tobaku2784
yeah!niceBeatmap:->
( ^ω^)ノ------------------------☆
Topic Starter
Leorda
thanks for star swish, LeonXIII and tobaku2784

But, I need the BAT to approve this D:
KogumaX
good song&nice map!☆
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Takos
tsubaki~><
Beuchi
This has been so long in here already D:

~General~
- Remove hana wa gensou no ni from tags, it's on the title already so it's unnecessary.

~Leo's Flower View~
01:06:422 (1,1,1,1) - This bugs me a lot. Please make it symmetrycal like the circle pattern before it <w< (You can use http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/77909 as guide and copypaste+flip for the other 2)

That's all~

EDIT: Fine~ After adding the mappers names to tags...

APPROVED!!
Colin Hou
congratz leobaka
KIA
What's this I don't even :|
approach rate TOO low *facepalm*
ayey
yay grats leo
Topic Starter
Leorda

KIA wrote:

What's this I don't even :|
approach rate TOO low *facepalm*
|
v

I must to make a not-so-insane diff, because I don't want this map is impossible to approved
inb4 you rate 1 :(

and thx Colinbaka, ayey and my mommy!
Shohei Ohtani
(full ver.) FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-
Topic Starter
Leorda

CDFA wrote:

(full ver.) FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-
O_O
Mystica
grats.Finally.
Topic Starter
Leorda

Mystica wrote:

grats.Finally.
thank you
KIA

Leorda wrote:

inb4 you rate 1 :(
no, I didn't ;)
Topic Starter
Leorda

KIA wrote:

no, I didn't ;)
then why you complain about Approach Rate, stuff? :|

P.S I didn't realized that this is my 1st approved map O.o
Tenshi-nyan
Oh boy.

Bad hitsounds and overmap.

I don't like this at all.
Topic Starter
Leorda

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

Oh boy.

Just go away and go to hell
Hakeru
Overmap ?___?

nvm ..

DT-able <3
grats leorda
Topic Starter
Leorda

Hakeru Prismriver wrote:

DT-able <3
grats leorda
thank you
Sallad4ever

Leorda wrote:

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

Oh boy.

Just go away and go to hell
beberapa tips dariku Leo:
kalau ada yg ga suka dengan mapmu
1. anggap aja hinaan mereka bagaikan angin
2. balas dengan kata2 yg sopan, kenapa? karena g akan ada habisnya kalo masing2 pihak salik menghina

anyway~
yeay finally approved, congratz for your first approved map ;)
Waryas
Fun to play... What's the complaining about?
Topic Starter
Leorda

JesusYamato wrote:

Fun to play... What's the complaining about?
I think Jigoku-nyan is complaining about the bad hitsound and overmap and KIA was talking about AR..... So yeah, thx for feedback <3
Komeiji Yuki
GJ Leorda

I like this song extremely ;)

And so glad to see it approved~
mekadon_old

Hakeru Prismriver wrote:

Overmap ?___?

nvm ..

DT-able <3
grats leorda
Agree. Grats Leorda <3
Topic Starter