forum

Crowie's Art Shop .。゚+.ヽ| ゝ∀・*|ノ。+.゚

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Crowie

˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥

Request Complete!

I'm kinda stuck on the last one for now, but since I have these two done I might as well post them :3
Feel free to ask for changes if you are unsatisfied

I just lost a bit confidence in my drawing..
Aiona
Take your time with mine, no need to rush~
Rilene
Hi, do you accept request more than avatar or signature? Like a character design concept, even a raw scanned photo is ok.

Of course, I'll not claim them as my own, feel free to put watermark on it.
Pringle

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥

Request Complete!

I'm kinda stuck on the last one for now, but since I have these two done I might as well post them :3

This is really pretty! :D Thank you!
Shinri Gakusha
Request: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121108194740/phantom-of-inferno/images/4/41/Zwei.jpg
Size: 128 x 128 and 256x 256
Shape: square
Text: SG
Specific font: dunno, maybe dark and climatic? :D
Border: thin
Transparent: no
Thank you in advence ^^
Chun Fourai
Request: Yuezheng Ling or my OC http://fav.me/d8haeqq
Size: 600x600?
Text: Y, "Liberation"
Specific font: futura medium
Border: Y, thin
Transparent: yes
Thank you in advance~ (qwq
ImGin
Request:http://orig04.deviantart.net/efbf/f/2014/079/2/3/yato_tag_by_theizaya-d7ay8c1.png
Size: 128 x 128
Text: ImGin
Specific font: whatever you think suits it :D
Border: thin
Transparent: no
Thank you in advance :)
Topic Starter
Crowie

Status Update

Sorry guys, but it seems that I'll have to close the shop for a while. I've settled down finally, but it seems that I probably won't have access to a computer (for personal use) for some time, and that means I won't have the programs to work on requests with. I don't have wi-fi at home at the moment either. Next summer when I turn 16, I'll be able to work and earn some money, so I'll try my best to save up for a computer then, unless I get lucky somehow before that. I'm really, really sorry for all of you who requested that I didn't get to complete, but please come by again when I reopen the shop in the future! I will miss osu! and everyone ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Scyan

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

Request Complete!

It looks amazing! Came out really nicely. :3
Rilene

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

Status Update

Sorry guys, but it seems that I'll have to close the shop for a while. I've settled down finally, but it seems that I probably won't have access to a computer (for personal use) for some time, and that means I won't have the programs to work on requests with. I don't have wi-fi at home at the moment either. Next summer when I turn 16, I'll be able to work and earn some money, so I'll try my best to save up for a computer then, unless I get lucky somehow before that. I'm really, really sorry for all of you who requested that I didn't get to complete, but please come by again when I reopen the shop in the future! I will miss osu! and everyone ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Ohh ok, hope you can get a good work and come back to osu!. :)
Topic Starter
Crowie

Status Update

Hey I got a paint tool sai so I might be coming back :3 I'm really new to sai atm so maybe I'll take a few requests?
Little Zhang
Psh this isn't a bump or anything >.<
-[R]eo
Can i join your gallery ? :3
Little Zhang

ReoLovesMai wrote:

I'd say to ask Crowie c;
-[R]eo

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

ReoLovesMai wrote:

I'd say to ask Crowie c;

Okay xD
Topic Starter
Crowie

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

ReoLovesMai wrote:

I'd say to ask Crowie c;

sorry i think a 2 person collab would be better than 3 ;w;
-[R]eo

Crowie wrote:

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

ReoLovesMai wrote:

I'd say to ask Crowie c;

sorry i think a 2 person collab would be better than 3 ;w;

oh, no problem :}
Mica
Looks good ^^ really cute thread. Keep it up guys ♥
Little Zhang

Mica wrote:

Looks good ^^ really cute thread. Keep it up guys ♥

Thanks c: We aren't getting any requests so we'll see how long the thread lasts x.x
Topic Starter
Crowie
bump 'w'
Little Zhang

I guess banner ish? I just want a drawing, so any resolution is fine as long as it's relatively large c: Some kind of collab-style drawing involving Otonashi Yuzuru and Kanade Tachibana cx

Thanks~
Topic Starter
Crowie

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

I guess banner ish? I just want a drawing, so any resolution is fine as long as it's relatively large c: Some kind of collab-style drawing involving Otonashi Yuzuru and Kanade Tachibana cx

Thanks~
thanks for the support tags and requesting, but pls use the forms ;w;