forum

Crowie's Art Shop .。゚+.ヽ| ゝ∀・*|ノ。+.゚

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crowie
˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥

Welcome
CLOSED

Here you can request custom avatars, signatures, etc, digitally drawn by me (✌’ω’)✌

Looking for Collab!

˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥

★ Some Stuff ★

Tools:
★ Paint tool SAI ★

Rules:
★ No NSFW requests, obviously ★
★ I only take
2 requests per week (will change depending on my situation) ★
Please don't claim the drawings as your own
★ PMs are accepted (not ingame) ★
★ Editing isn't really my thing, so feel free to just request a drawing and take it to other threads for editing★
★ I will decline requests that I don't understand or are beyond my ability ★
★ Feel free to ask for changes! ★
★ Write
'w' to let me know you have read all the rules ★
★ that's about it, for now :3 ★

Forms:

(Please leave a description along with a reference image if you use a reference image)

★ Avatar ★

1. Request: (Description w/ or w/o link of reference image of what you want; be as descriptive as possible!)
  2. Type: (single, collab, etc)
  3. Size:
  4. Shape: (square, circle, rounded square, or something else)
  5. Text: Y/N (Your text)
  6. Specific font: Y/N (specific font or type of font, ex. bubbly, fancy, futuristic, etc.)
  7. Border: Y/N (include border type)
  8. Transparent: Y/N
  9. Other stuff?:

★ Signature/Banner ★

1. Request: (Description w/ or w/o link of reference image of what you want; be as descriptive as possible!)
  2. Size:
  3. Shape: (sharp, rounded, or something else)
  4. Text: Y/N (Your text)
  5. Specific font: Y/N (specific font or type of font, ex. bubbly, fancy, futuristic, etc.)
  6. Border: Y/N (include border type)
  7. Transparent: Y/N
  8. Other stuff?:

Examples:

There will be more in the future~
Signatures
The only one I have right now is my current signature, but I will add more when they're available (。・ω・。)

★ Support my shop! ★

Thanks to Satoshi!

[url=http://puu.sh/pQqlw/a97e3d6669.png][img]http://puu.sh/pQqlw/a97e3d6669.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://puu.sh/pQqmW/a621b7fc7a.png][img]http://puu.sh/pQqmW/a621b7fc7a.png[/img][/url]
Temporary tags for the time being

This shop is free, but if you feel obliged to pay me, send me a PM, you name the price! I'll be really grateful ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

Have some cake
0(:3 )~ =͟͟͞͞(’、3)_ヽ)_

I'm lazy af and I hate myself and my drawings tbh pls bear with me thanks ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

Portin
Niice!
Good luck, my friend! xD
_Latte
Wow this looks really cool! :D Good luck to you!
Underforest
Awesome! Good luck :D
Kor3ry3-Kun
Good Luck in your Shop :)
tarora
* Request: avatar, http://puu.sh/lgoTo/58c53f47d7.jpg if you could in anime style thank you ^^
* Size: 500x500
* Shape: rounded square
* Text: yes, text: taro
* Border: Y, thick
_Easy_
* Request: Avatar, http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/ani ... 7ifav4.jpg (i dont know, how to say that, but make it cooler, just the face with the hat, yeah :3)
* Size: 128x128
* Shape: circle
* Text: yes, = _Easy_
* Border: Yes, thin

Thanks in advance :3
Topic Starter
Crowie
Thanks guys! :D
captainmilk
Good luck! Can't wait for those examples! (:
Topic Starter
Crowie

Request Complete!

tarora

I included a 128x128 sized in case you want it :)
_Easy_
I made it cooler, just like u wanted! :D jk I'm sorry I just had to ;w;

Here you go~
_Easy_

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

Request Complete!

tarora

_Easy_

Here you go~
Unbelievable *-* thanks <3
minibethangel
your gfx shop is so cute.. anyway gudluck XD
tarora

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

Request Complete!

tarora

_Easy_

Here you go~

OMFG IT'S PERFECT! YOU ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU
-ryusakihatsue-
COOL :o i think this is going to be one of the hot threads here in a while

might request something soon
LigerZero
really nice for avatar....

Good Luck
Aiona
Can't wait for my request~ I love your examples!
Pringle
* Request: Okay, so I kinda want the background to be space themed with Earth in the background somewhere, if that's possible!
* Size:623x192
* Shape: Regular?
* Text: Yes (Is reality really what we think it is?)
* Border: Yes, thin!
* Other stuff?: Could this be userpage banner sized? o: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your art is so good! *O*
Topic Starter
Crowie

Pringle wrote:

* Request: Okay, so I kinda want the background to be space themed with Earth in the background somewhere, if that's possible!
* Size:623x192
* Shape: Regular?
* Text: Yes (Is reality really what we think it is?)
* Border: Y/N (Thin, thick, or other)
* Other stuff?: Could this be userpage banner sized? o: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your art is so good! *O*
u forgot to specify the border :) and thank you!
Pringle

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

u forgot to specify the border :) and thank you!
I edited to specify border :)
Topic Starter
Crowie
Sorry I keep making changes to the rules and stuff ;v;
Topic Starter
Crowie

Status Update

Hey guys, I know I only just started this thread, but I didn't really expect this to come either. This week I'm going to be moving/traveling, so I wont be able to take requests or work on them. I will try to finish my current requests and post them as soon as possible (sorry they're taking a bit long, I'm having some art block here ;v;). You can continue to post new requests for me this week though, and I'll work on them as soon as I settle down. Sorry and thank you for your patience. ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Topic Starter
Crowie

Request Complete!

I'm kinda stuck on the last one for now, but since I have these two done I might as well post them :3
Feel free to ask for changes if you are unsatisfied

I just lost a bit confidence in my drawing..
Aiona
Take your time with mine, no need to rush~
Rilene
Hi, do you accept request more than avatar or signature? Like a character design concept, even a raw scanned photo is ok.

Of course, I'll not claim them as my own, feel free to put watermark on it.
Pringle

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

Request Complete!

I'm kinda stuck on the last one for now, but since I have these two done I might as well post them :3

This is really pretty! :D Thank you!
Shinri Gakusha
Request: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121108194740/phantom-of-inferno/images/4/41/Zwei.jpg
Size: 128 x 128 and 256x 256
Shape: square
Text: SG
Specific font: dunno, maybe dark and climatic? :D
Border: thin
Transparent: no
Thank you in advence ^^
Chun Fourai
Request: Yuezheng Ling or my OC http://fav.me/d8haeqq
Size: 600x600?
Text: Y, "Liberation"
Specific font: futura medium
Border: Y, thin
Transparent: yes
Thank you in advance~ (qwq
ImGin
Request:http://orig04.deviantart.net/efbf/f/2014/079/2/3/yato_tag_by_theizaya-d7ay8c1.png
Size: 128 x 128
Text: ImGin
Specific font: whatever you think suits it :D
Border: thin
Transparent: no
Thank you in advance :)
Topic Starter
Crowie

Status Update

Sorry guys, but it seems that I'll have to close the shop for a while. I've settled down finally, but it seems that I probably won't have access to a computer (for personal use) for some time, and that means I won't have the programs to work on requests with. I don't have wi-fi at home at the moment either. Next summer when I turn 16, I'll be able to work and earn some money, so I'll try my best to save up for a computer then, unless I get lucky somehow before that. I'm really, really sorry for all of you who requested that I didn't get to complete, but please come by again when I reopen the shop in the future! I will miss osu! and everyone ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Scyan

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

Request Complete!

It looks amazing! Came out really nicely. :3
Rilene

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

Status Update

Sorry guys, but it seems that I'll have to close the shop for a while. I've settled down finally, but it seems that I probably won't have access to a computer (for personal use) for some time, and that means I won't have the programs to work on requests with. I don't have wi-fi at home at the moment either. Next summer when I turn 16, I'll be able to work and earn some money, so I'll try my best to save up for a computer then, unless I get lucky somehow before that. I'm really, really sorry for all of you who requested that I didn't get to complete, but please come by again when I reopen the shop in the future! I will miss osu! and everyone ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Ohh ok, hope you can get a good work and come back to osu!. :)
Topic Starter
Crowie

Status Update

Hey I got a paint tool sai so I might be coming back :3 I'm really new to sai atm so maybe I'll take a few requests?
Little Zhang
Psh this isn't a bump or anything >.<
-[R]eo
Can i join your gallery ? :3
Little Zhang

ReoLovesMai wrote:

I'd say to ask Crowie c;
-[R]eo

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

ReoLovesMai wrote: