1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments

How is this tournament? (for other users to review)

Really Good
52.17% 24
Good
21.74% 10
Fine
10.87% 5
It's S&%!
15.22% 7
Total votes: 46
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
Well,

Only won 2 maps in the group Stages but it was great fun! :3
posted
Good games! fun tournament.


I just wish that I didn't have to wake up at 8am and almost miss my matches. I feel the tournament was favored for EU/Asia because everyone in the NA/SA had to wake up super early (6am-8am). Maybe be more considerate about player's Time Zones in the future. Hope to still work with you

Now I go back to bed zzZZZ
posted
sooo knockoutstage out now!

http://challonge.com/TramoOpenRELOADED
posted

Ora wrote:

Good games! fun tournament.


I just wish that I didn't have to wake up at 8am and almost miss my matches. I feel the tournament was favored for EU/Asia because everyone in the NA/SA had to wake up super early (6am-8am). Maybe be more considerate about player's Time Zones in the future. Hope to still work with you

Now I go back to bed zzZZZ
Taiwanese 10 pm :/
posted

CrsTramorio wrote:

Ora wrote:

Good games! fun tournament.


I just wish that I didn't have to wake up at 8am and almost miss my matches. I feel the tournament was favored for EU/Asia because everyone in the NA/SA had to wake up super early (6am-8am). Maybe be more considerate about player's Time Zones in the future. Hope to still work with you

Now I go back to bed zzZZZ
Taiwanese 10 pm :/
Oh cmon, anyone would rather play at 10pm than 7am. Especially on the weekend. Maybe put people who have similar time zones in the same groups next time?
posted
People always complain getting stronger opponents. (my experience)
So i make it completely random all the time. To put all American people in one group doesn't seem quite ok. In the end they would face someone Asian/European. Same thing there.
posted
I was fine with stronger opponents, the experience was fun, as well as the players' attitude! :oops:
posted

CrsTramorio wrote:

People always complain getting stronger opponents. (my experience)
So i make it completely random all the time. To put all American people in one group doesn't seem quite ok. In the end they would face someone Asian/European. Same thing there.
Maybe have the people in the group decide on times by talking to eachother? Also There are south american players in this tournament too who have similar time zones to USA. But like I said if you take into consideration of the time zones for each group seperately you can easily come up with reasonable times for the players to meet
posted
Alright, trying to get that done with the timezones. Still a difficult thing to do.
posted
So, the glorious winner is Recusiowy!

Runner up's are
#2 glide60
#3/4 Viores
#3/4 Snajper8

They all get an invitation to my #10.000-#1.000 Tournament happening December/January!

Special thanks to AGreenRupee who helped me out pretty well, and ZerocordX for making the Picture! :)


The supporter tag is going to Recusiowy on Monday, 16.11.2015. I will post the pick in this post then. So it's legit :D


If you have something to say about the tourney. Put it under!
http://challonge.com/TramoOpenRELOADED/standings
posted
Maybe we could have a loser bracket next time ^^ I feel like I could have done more :p
posted

InDre4m wrote:

Maybe we could have a loser bracket next time ^^ I feel like I could have done more :p
Well u got recu in quaters... :D
posted
Would loved to have taken part in this. I best try and improve my rank a little, and keep my eyes open for the one in December/January, as this seemed really well put together.
posted
Well done Recusiowy! \o/

You'll get it next time Dre4m. :P
posted
Congrats Recusiowy!
posted
Please sign in to reply.