forum

Favourite Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Kurasuki
It's really hard to pick one, but if i had to choose it would probably be one of those 3 :

Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Clannad

But honestly it's really hard to pick one :s
ShutaStella
Black Rock Shooter or Stein:Gate
Cephus
Hunter x Hunter
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Madoka Magica
Monster
Gintama

No order - Monster and Gintama are shows I've only just started but from first-ish impressions I know that they will be shows I like enough for me to consider them favourites.
Dafteon
1.Monogatari Series (I really love this show)
2.Tengen toppa gurren lagann (so epic)
3.Rainbow
4.Code geass
5.Nichijou (just best comedy anime ever)
ramadhanptr
Haikyuu!!, Daiya No A, Chihayafuru, Shinryaku! ika musume ._.
parttimemagicka
I feel like this question is like asking who your favorite child is... Right now mine is Tokyo Ghoul but overall I think Kagerou Project would have to be it.
zoze
Madoka Magica
Shiki
Ping Pong the animation
Saraiya Goyou
Samurai Flamenco
Tiger and Bunny
No.6
Detroit metal city
Tsuritama
Nabari no Ou 8-)
-Mystic
Ano Hana
Btooom!
Clannad
Death Note
Elfen Lied
Mirai Nikki
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Welcome to NHK
Lain Serial Experiments
Shingeki no Kyojin
-Kyp-
So hard to take it down to 3 let alone 1 :o Here's my top 3:
1. Kotonoha no Niwa
2. Plastic Memories
3. Amagi Brilliant Park
safirazzz
No game no life
Love live
Charlotte
To aru Kagaku no Railgun
Edz

TvSize225 wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Finally all comes down to your personal preference anyway. And Oregairu got A LOT of fans(which isnt coincididence) and ofc they are always some ppl who do not like it or just find it average(well thats pretty much the case for most (popular) anime). But if you act like you are a veteran when it comes to anime, tell me about your favourites/unique ones.
There's a difference between personal preferences and good animes. Like for example, one of my favorite anime is Accel world, and I know that Accel world is utter trash, it's exactly why we have this conversation in the first place, you said that people who don't like this anime don't understand the protagonist, that's when you separated this, from personal preferences and something good. Not all the popular animes are disliked and such, it's not a hipster thing or whatever, it's just that lots of people seem to love anime where the protagonist become needlessly op with barely any background story, bad character development, nothing constant, no realism in the characters, with only fan service to cover it up, like SAO, but people watch it because, despite everything I said, it's entertaining as fuck, so people will tell other people that it's nuts, but because people haven't seen anything else, they will build up that idea that it's good, it's not hate because it's a popular anime, it's hate for all the reasons I've just told you, to answer your question, something that would be one of my favorite one that is, even though it's not really unique(it's romcom so...) is Toradora! and it is, by far, superior to Oregairu. And no I don't consider myself a veteran, there's like 10k animes out there, so I don't think I've seen a relevant numbers of them, I'm just talking about something that can be applied to everything, series, movies, animes, etc. If the subject would have been around personal preferences, which was the subject at first, I wouldn't have minded, reason why, I didn't post in the first place, it's only because you made the difference between personal preferences and something good, saying that people didn't understand stuffs about this anime.
LOL drama on the otaku forums, this must be a first lol.
Edz

Green Platinum wrote:

Sentencings wrote:

@Green Platinum

I know. Its hard picking one of those but my most favorite of mine has to be kancolle. Happy?
No because they all are compete ass. Kancolle especially so.

A boring go nowhere, cute girls doing cute things plot despite being set in WW2 and could easily have featured some proper themes.
Pathetic predictable drama.
Shallow character often completely defined by a singular word they say or cliche. Poi or fine lady for example. While the series has absolutely no drive to develop them.
When it tries for comedy it absolutely sucks too.
lol what's up with this thread. It's all just green platinum stomping people for liking anime. Hilarious.
Green Platinum

Edz wrote:

lol what's up with this thread. It's all just green platinum stomping people for liking anime. Hilarious.
Most people who come here aren't interested in elaborating on why they like their favourite. A forum is good for responding to others, not a fucking survey which so much of OC is used for and a thread of this nature should be this way. Fostering discussion of what qualities build an anime you love.
Midori Tea
I don't really have an all-time favorite. Though, when it comes to an anime I've seen within the past year, Michiko & Hatchin was one in particular that I enjoyed watching.
Rurree
The Aria series and Hachimitsu to Clover are my favorite anime of all time.
ginraene
1. Zankyou no Terror
2. Owari no Seraph
3. K-ON!

i can't really pick one... when i watch a better anime the list will prob change :P
ALTKID
love live!
Zain Sugieres
Bobobo
Dexenta
Definitely Durarara.
Rocie
Death Parade, no questions asked.
Cocolites
reborn!
LigerZero
watamote and gochuumon wa usagi desu ka
Yohanes
Hyouka, Little Busters, and Monogatari Series
jyling
Future daily
Monogatari series
athyriel
Tokyo Ghoul and Nirogami.
ciara_old_1
parasyte, akame ga kill, psycho pass
Alea
Nisekoi and the first Anime that I've done was Girls Bravo and came one of my favorites until now.
DeletedUser_6709840
Currently, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is my favorite but the anime that was my first and dear to me is Deathnote
Obi_old2
Clannad and Code Geass

ez
- M o s h i -
JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure
SSaturday
Cory In The House
Cylwie
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood :]
Mizzii
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Dntm8kmeeatu
Serious = CLANNAD and, CLANNAD After Story.

Non Serious / Comedy = Sora no otoshimono (Heaven's lost property)
Aruhane
Definitely Haikyuu!!
Zaibon
My favourite Anime is Fate/Zero.
Epic graphics and cool story!
Love it ~ :3
Hacccchan
boku no pico Lucky Star is a pretty good anime
mulraf
Monster & Steins;Gate
Scythe-
Zetsuen no Tempest.