Favourite Anime?

posted
Total Posts
162
show more
VnSoul

Green Platinum wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Probably Oregairu/zoku
No wonder you don't rewatch anything if that's the best one you've seen. You probably find good new anime all the time.
Its at least 1000x better than the the others here like Prison School, Oreimo cmon and I have watched over 100 anime so far. Whats your favourite? Did you even watch Oregairu?(pretty sure u dropped it halfway or didnt even watch it), how many did u watch? 20? I know a lot of ppl who barely watch any anime and rewatching their mainstream stuff because its better than anything else, u seems to be one of them
SilverBlade128

VnSoul wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Probably Oregairu/zoku
No wonder you don't rewatch anything if that's the best one you've seen. You probably find good new anime all the time.
Its at least 1000x better than the the others here like Prison School, Oreimo cmon and I have watched over 100 anime so far. Whats your favourite? Did you even watch Oregairu?(pretty sure u dropped it halfway or didnt even watch it), how many did u watch? 20? I know a lot of ppl who barely watch any anime and rewatching their mainstream stuff because its better than anything else, u seems to be one of them
Yesss! Someone who likes to watch Oregairu/Zoku :D

Some people say it's boring probably coz they don't understand the story. But I really love it. The story is deep but awesome to me :)(Especially how Hachiman understands how people think despite being a loner)
VnSoul

SilverBlade128 wrote:

Yesss! Someone who likes to watch Oregairu/Zoku :D



Some people say it's boring probably coz they don't understand the story. But I really love it. The story is deep but awesome to me :)(Especially how Hachiman understands how people think despite being a loner)
Always happy to see Oregairu fans! Well the ones that don't enjoy the anime probably don't even understand the monologues of hachiman/ the way he thinks. He is probably one of the most unique characters out there
Green Platinum
I've seen both seasons of oregairu, I've seen Prison School, and I've seen over 1000 other anime.

Oregairu really isn't that great and I really only consider the final 4 episodes of Zoku to be any good.
Hidden-

VnSoul wrote:

Always happy to see Oregairu fans! Well the ones that don't enjoy the anime probably don't even understand the monologues of hachiman/ the way he thinks. He is probably one of the most unique characters out there
Ok, Oregairu characters development is literally the only thing about this anime, so I'm pretty sure that everyone that make a judgement about the anime(especially negative) understand Hachiman's personality and development, like I said, it's literally the only thing the anime have(with cute girls), and he isn't unique at all, in romcom it's less used(but still is) but his personality and development is probably the most used in anime after the personality of someone who is needlessly overpower.

If you think he's unique and the anime is the best in the genre, I'll conclude that you haven't seen enough animes, as I haven't seen that much(around 5 to 6 hundreds) and even I can say, it's far from being unique, it has a lots of flaws and his only strong point(character development) isn't that great either.. So I find it funny you say that peoples who actually watched lots of animes here, are the one who probably haven't watched it or they dropped it as argument that they don't overate it.
VnSoul

HiddeNation wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Always happy to see Oregairu fans! Well the ones that don't enjoy the anime probably don't even understand the monologues of hachiman/ the way he thinks. He is probably one of the most unique characters out there
Ok, Oregairu characters development is literally the only thing about this anime, so I'm pretty sure that everyone that make a judgement about the anime(especially negative) understand Hachiman's personality and development, like I said, it's literally the only thing the anime have(with cute girls), and he isn't unique at all, in romcom it's less used(but still is) but his personality and development is probably the most used in anime after the personality of someone who is needlessly overpower.

If you think he's unique and the anime is the best in the genre, I'll conclude that you haven't seen enough animes, as I haven't seen that much(around 5 to 6 hundreds) and even I can say, it's far from being unique, it has a lots of flaws and his only strong point(character development) isn't that great either.. So I find it funny you say that peoples who actually watched lots of animes here, are the one who probably haven't watched it or they dropped it as argument that they don't overate it.
Finally all comes down to your personal preference anyway. And Oregairu got A LOT of fans(which isnt coincididence) and ofc they are always some ppl who do not like it or just find it average(well thats pretty much the case for most (popular) anime). But if you act like you are a veteran when it comes to anime, tell me about your favourites/unique ones.
Green Platinum
Kantai Collection, SAO and AOT have a lot of fans too. Having a lot of fans doesn't say anything about a series.
VnSoul

Green Platinum wrote:

Kantai Collection, SAO and AOT have a lot of fans too. Having a lot of fans doesn't say anything about a series.
It does. I mean why do they have a lot of fans? Because the anime is sucking balls? Because they all got their good points obviously and you are just one of many out of them who dont like them. I know they all have their flaws, but an anime wont suddenly become popular out of nowhere
Hidden-

VnSoul wrote:

Finally all comes down to your personal preference anyway. And Oregairu got A LOT of fans(which isnt coincididence) and ofc they are always some ppl who do not like it or just find it average(well thats pretty much the case for most (popular) anime). But if you act like you are a veteran when it comes to anime, tell me about your favourites/unique ones.
There's a difference between personal preferences and good animes. Like for example, one of my favorite anime is Accel world, and I know that Accel world is utter trash, it's exactly why we have this conversation in the first place, you said that people who don't like this anime don't understand the protagonist, that's when you separated this, from personal preferences and something good. Not all the popular animes are disliked and such, it's not a hipster thing or whatever, it's just that lots of people seem to love anime where the protagonist become needlessly op with barely any background story, bad character development, nothing constant, no realism in the characters, with only fan service to cover it up, like SAO, but people watch it because, despite everything I said, it's entertaining as fuck, so people will tell other people that it's nuts, but because people haven't seen anything else, they will build up that idea that it's good, it's not hate because it's a popular anime, it's hate for all the reasons I've just told you, to answer your question, something that would be one of my favorite one that is, even though it's not really unique(it's romcom so...) is Toradora! and it is, by far, superior to Oregairu. And no I don't consider myself a veteran, there's like 10k animes out there, so I don't think I've seen a relevant numbers of them, I'm just talking about something that can be applied to everything, series, movies, animes, etc. If the subject would have been around personal preferences, which was the subject at first, I wouldn't have minded, reason why, I didn't post in the first place, it's only because you made the difference between personal preferences and something good, saying that people didn't understand stuffs about this anime.
Green Platinum
I have been around anime fans a long time and there is a very evident trend where the more anime a person has watched, the less interested they are by harem, ecchi or moe series'. Yet these series' are consistently popular.
The legions of people who have seen <100 series' or so have much more control on what is popular than those who are more capable of judging the anime climate because they have actually experienced it. Reminds me when SAO came out how many people were saying how being stuck in a video game was an original anime plot.
Shinri Gakusha
If I can choose only one it will be Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom or Steins;Gate
I really enjoy them
VnSoul

HiddeNation wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Finally all comes down to your personal preference anyway. And Oregairu got A LOT of fans(which isnt coincididence) and ofc they are always some ppl who do not like it or just find it average(well thats pretty much the case for most (popular) anime). But if you act like you are a veteran when it comes to anime, tell me about your favourites/unique ones.
There's a difference between personal preferences and good animes. Like for example, one of my favorite anime is Accel world, and I know that Accel world is utter trash, it's exactly why we have this conversation in the first place, you said that people who don't like this anime don't understand the protagonist, that's when you separated this, from personal preferences and something good. Not all the popular animes are disliked and such, it's not a hipster thing or whatever, it's just that lots of people seem to love anime where the protagonist become needlessly op with barely any background story, bad character development, nothing constant, no realism in the characters, with only fan service to cover it up, like SAO, but people watch it because, despite everything I said, it's entertaining as fuck, so people will tell other people that it's nuts, but because people haven't seen anything else, they will build up that idea that it's good, it's not hate because it's a popular anime, it's hate for all the reasons I've just told you, to answer your question, something that would be one of my favorite one that is, even though it's not really unique(it's romcom so...) is Toradora! and it is, by far, superior to Oregairu. And no I don't consider myself a veteran, there's like 10k animes out there, so I don't think I've seen a relevant numbers of them, I'm just talking about something that can be applied to everything, series, movies, animes, etc. If the subject would have been around personal preferences, which was the subject at first, I wouldn't have minded, reason why, I didn't post in the first place, it's only because you made the difference between personal preferences and something good, saying that people didn't understand stuffs about this anime.
As you said its all just preference and imo Oregairu is much more superior to Toradora like in all aspects(Art, Sound, characters). I get your points and I mostly agree with them. Well lets keep it like that I guess and just respect other opinions since everyone got his own peferences..
Aura
My two favorites are Hunter x Hunter (2011) and Shinsekai Yori. :3
Hidden-

VnSoul wrote:

As you said its all just preference and imo Oregairu is much more superior to Toradora like in all aspects(Art, Sound, characters). I get your points and I mostly agree with them. Well lets keep it like that I guess and just respect other opinions since everyone got his own peferences..
No, that's exactly my point, I wasn't talking about preference(the only reason I state one was because of it being asked), but yeah, since there's absolutely no argument coming out of this, I agree that we let it as it is, and I personally initially respect peoples opinions, I don't mind that you prefer Oregairu above anything that have been made, I just wanted a solid argument as to why it was good, but yeah, just let it go as is.
Shinobi
Hunter x Hunter (2011) or Kill la Kill :)
Rilene
-snip-
Meah
Eyeshield 21 :3
Juan Gis
one of the most ecchi, what i saw was TO LOVE RU and all seasons, incluyed to the to love ru darkness ewé!!
but me too see Gantz and all manga xD in such genres (psychological) Gantz it my favorite anime :D
chaee
Blue exorcist, Naruto, Ano Hana, Code geass, death note, Nana
JOEMOMO
Akame ga Kill :)
Inazuma eleven GO is close xD
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply