forum

[Archived] my mouse became really sensitive after connecting a tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-Lockon-]
Problem Details:

So recently i bought a new tablet which is huion420, however after connecting the tablet and using it or a while to play osu, i realise i am no longer able to use my mouse to play due to the sudden increase in sensitivity. Before getting the tablet, the mouse is working perfectly fine, not very sensitive or whatsoever. Can somebody tell me what might be the problem and what should i do to fix this? I kinda want to use the mouse to play again

I'm using:
Windows 10
Huion 420
AOpen mouse(what the logo said not sure if it exist)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151026.3
Trosk-
Did you install drivers for this tablet? If so, this may be the cause of the problem. Some versions of the drivers for this tablet are known for causing troubles (some of them really odd, like your problem). Try uninstalling them and see if that changes something. I don't see how the tablet itself can affect the sensitivity of your mouse. Unless you are talking about the mouse sensitivity in game and you changed in the options, lol
Topic Starter
[-Lockon-]
Yep i did if not the tablet wouldn't work. Thx for the help there.
Trosk-
This tablet should work by just plugging it to your PC. Anyways, if by any chance you need to have drivers to make it work, what version of them do you have? If you don't have these ones, please uninstall your current ones and install which I linked. Those are the version that causes less problems as far as I know.