forum

JAM Project - THE HERO!!~Ikareru Kobushi ni Hi o Tsukero~ (T

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyubey
[General]
We've talked a little and so map is going to have 260 BPM.
For some reason HLW's ONE PUNCH doesn't have the video offset, use -1400 as you did in other diffs.
[Hyper]
01:03:695 (6,1) - i don't think you need this type of increased spacing here, following the slider after note here is pretty hard, and compared to the rest of the map it feels like unexpected peak, which leads to combobreak (it happened with me too)
[Collab Insane]
00:26:772 (8,1) - feels overdone too, it doesn't follow the difficulty of this part well. i know it's a collab and you've made your part different but even in collab there should be some consistency
[Expert]
Higher AR would help here a little, since object densty is pretty high. Something like 9.2 or 9.3 feels better.
00:20:772 (4) - due to stack with slidertail this note always appears unexpected to me for some reason, even after few testplays, and it's kinda unpleasant. unstacking and moving it somewhere would be appreciated a lot

I wonder why Reol uses old nickname for the diffname if they changed it in profile. Changing it to current nickname would make more sense. Or if you don't like how does it look, simply deleting HLW's from diffname would work good too, you're mentioned in the creator words anyway.
Topic Starter
Sonnyc

Kyubey wrote:

[General]
We've talked a little and so map is going to have 260 BPM. // Drums for bpm.
For some reason HLW's ONE PUNCH doesn't have the video offset, use -1400 as you did in other diffs. // thx
[Hyper]
01:03:695 (6,1) - i don't think you need this type of increased spacing here, following the slider after note here is pretty hard, and compared to the rest of the map it feels like unexpected peak, which leads to combobreak (it happened with me too) // ctrl+G, and decreased spacing.
[Collab Insane]
00:26:772 (8,1) - feels overdone too, it doesn't follow the difficulty of this part well. i know it's a collab and you've made your part different but even in collab there should be some consistency // Tried making it less stressful.
[Expert]
Higher AR would help here a little, since object densty is pretty high. Something like 9.2 or 9.3 feels better. // Uhhhh r..rreallyl??ASf I don..tt..want ... higher than 9.... Blame players today.
00:20:772 (4) - due to stack with slidertail this note always appears unexpected to me for some reason, even after few testplays, and it's kinda unpleasant. unstacking and moving it somewhere would be appreciated a lot // Did a rework.

I wonder why Reol uses old nickname for the diffname if they changed it in profile. Changing it to current nickname would make more sense. Or if you don't like how does it look, simply deleting HLW's from diffname would work good too, you're mentioned in the creator words anyway. // Talked about this.
Kyubey
Beige
ㅊㅋㅊㅋ 소름...
Flask
oh my
Battle
gratzzzzz df gklnfn
Mint
congrats o.o
Haruto
Congrats Sonnyc 🎉🎉 also damn, those stars o.o
Dailycare