posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Sonnyc
Exile-

Exile- wrote:

[General]

1. The star rating difference between Insane and Collab Insane is huge and the names may be misleading. Maybe rename Insane to Hyper? // Did it.
  2. 01:25:848 - The last spinner starts a bit too early // Not sure what you meant, but it's according to the finish sounds.
[Expert]

1. 00:19:965 (3) - This note looks like it doesn't belong. I would like to see some parallelograms with 00:20:426 (1,2,3) - or 00:20:888 (1,2,3) - // Not sure if those should correlate since it's a different combo afterall.
  2. 00:25:618 (3,4,5) - You should connect 00:25:734 (4,5) - these notes to emphasize the vocal like you did before. 00:25:849 (5) - this note is not audible at all. // Did some change.
  3. 00:45:003 - I really feel like something is missing here. Make a slider from 00:44:888 (7) - . It sounds very well with 00:45:118 (1,2) - these. // I wanted to devide them rhythmically.
  4. 00:53:657 (7,1,2,3,4) - Woah! I would rather slow down 00:53:657 (7) - this slider and 00:54:118 (1,2,3,4) - make this stream faster to build an emphasize. // I'd keep the slow down to actually make an emphasize from the kiai.
  5. 00:57:349 (1,2,3,4,5) -Imo this pattern is a bit too extreme compared to your previous patterns and the song's intensiveness is very low. // Well that might be a personal feeling since I don't think as extreme.
[Collab Insane]

1. 00:26:426 (7,8,1) - the way they're connected is uncomfortable imo. 00:26:426 (7) - move the tail a little bit downwards for better flow // Did something.
  2. 01:01:503 (3,1) - Why they're so similar? o.O Maybe 01:01:503 (3) - Ctrl + G this? // Why not? I think it's good as it is.
[Insane]

1. 00:09:926 (5,6) - imo stack would emphasize better here // The current one might be a better pattern imo.
  2. 00:11:426 (4,6) - nazi blanket // Not a problem imo.
  3. 00:17:426 (3) - This note is more audible than the previous two ones and the vocal comes from different person. Maybe emphasize it? // This is the end of the 3 note placement. I guess that much emphasis is enough since I don't think this as much audible than others.
[Hard]

1. 01:10:965 (3,1) - This overlap is avoidable. Just make 01:11:195 (1) - this slider more straight // Did something.
[Normal]

1. 00:39:811 (1,2) - Blanket wouldn't hurt // I'd like to use the same slidershape with the next one.
[Easy]

Fine
smallboat

smallboat wrote:

Random pick forum-PM to do my modding.

I don't pick some nazi problem at my modding, so I just say some suggestion.

Hard and Collab Insane fine.

[General]
  1. Fine
[Easy]
  1. 00:13:965 (3) - Forgot add NC? Feel shouldn't do a 3 big white line in the same color combo here imo. // For patterning issue, I prefer the current comboing.
[Normal]
  1. 00:12:811 (2) - This sliderend'sound so heavy beat (Btw this slider length so long), maybe you can consider this rhythm which I suggest : // Maybe both could be fine since this is a low difficulty afterall. I wanted to express the heavy beat as the slider end.
  2. 00:37:965 (3,1) - Distance keep consistent? // Since there is a time interval of 2/1, I placed them a little closer so that players won't suddenly move there cursor too much.
[Insane]
  1. Feel the Hard to Insane diff's SV have a spread gap, hope just my misunderstanding. // Actually sv gap exists, but I hope it's fine owo
  2. 01:25:848 (3) - This music sounds like can do a jump for this note, why not to do it? // I'd like to end this map in a calm way, and using a jump might be complexed for the rhythm.
[Expert ]
  1. 01:22:252 (1) - Suggest the sliderend stack better? // Eh not sure what this means.
Thanks for the mod!
smallboat
Okay, check again and confirm fixed. Bubbled
Underforest
aaaaaaaah hypu
HabiHolic
아 근데 태그에 "오늘부터 수능이다 아싸" 이거 안넣어도되는거 아닌가요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 애니랑 좀 무관한데... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Topic Starter
Sonnyc
가사의 몬데그린이라 괜찮지 않을까 싶네요
Enon
오늘부터 수능이다 아싸-!
pp incoming
YatsuKaori
gg star by Pereira
Reol
what?
Affirmation
쿠도수스타 142개...ㄷ
numbermaniac
lol 142 stars wtf
Enon
what the
Pituophis
lol 200 stars wtf
Sure
이거 수능날 랭크시켜야
Rieri
wtf pereira XDDD
Cubzy
STARRSS GET THE STAAAARSS
Left

Sure wrote:

이거 수능날 랭크시켜야
Beige
왜 랭크 안시키나 했더니 수능 날 시켜야 되는구나 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
TeemoPrayer
Osu is such a nice community :3
I love everyone <3 xD
Cellina
아싸 수능이다
those
t/468980

This is 260bpm.
BeatofIke
Hmm...if I were to map this song, I would have used 130 BPM lol
Kyubey
[General]
We've talked a little and so map is going to have 260 BPM.
For some reason HLW's ONE PUNCH doesn't have the video offset, use -1400 as you did in other diffs.
[Hyper]
01:03:695 (6,1) - i don't think you need this type of increased spacing here, following the slider after note here is pretty hard, and compared to the rest of the map it feels like unexpected peak, which leads to combobreak (it happened with me too)
[Collab Insane]
00:26:772 (8,1) - feels overdone too, it doesn't follow the difficulty of this part well. i know it's a collab and you've made your part different but even in collab there should be some consistency
[Expert]
Higher AR would help here a little, since object densty is pretty high. Something like 9.2 or 9.3 feels better.
00:20:772 (4) - due to stack with slidertail this note always appears unexpected to me for some reason, even after few testplays, and it's kinda unpleasant. unstacking and moving it somewhere would be appreciated a lot

I wonder why Reol uses old nickname for the diffname if they changed it in profile. Changing it to current nickname would make more sense. Or if you don't like how does it look, simply deleting HLW's from diffname would work good too, you're mentioned in the creator words anyway.
Topic Starter
Sonnyc

Kyubey wrote:

[General]
We've talked a little and so map is going to have 260 BPM. // Drums for bpm.
For some reason HLW's ONE PUNCH doesn't have the video offset, use -1400 as you did in other diffs. // thx
[Hyper]
01:03:695 (6,1) - i don't think you need this type of increased spacing here, following the slider after note here is pretty hard, and compared to the rest of the map it feels like unexpected peak, which leads to combobreak (it happened with me too) // ctrl+G, and decreased spacing.
[Collab Insane]
00:26:772 (8,1) - feels overdone too, it doesn't follow the difficulty of this part well. i know it's a collab and you've made your part different but even in collab there should be some consistency // Tried making it less stressful.
[Expert]
Higher AR would help here a little, since object densty is pretty high. Something like 9.2 or 9.3 feels better. // Uhhhh r..rreallyl??ASf I don..tt..want ... higher than 9.... Blame players today.
00:20:772 (4) - due to stack with slidertail this note always appears unexpected to me for some reason, even after few testplays, and it's kinda unpleasant. unstacking and moving it somewhere would be appreciated a lot // Did a rework.

I wonder why Reol uses old nickname for the diffname if they changed it in profile. Changing it to current nickname would make more sense. Or if you don't like how does it look, simply deleting HLW's from diffname would work good too, you're mentioned in the creator words anyway. // Talked about this.
Kyubey
Beige
ㅊㅋㅊㅋ 소름...
Flask
oh my
Battle
gratzzzzz df gklnfn
Mint
congrats o.o
Haruto
Congrats Sonnyc 🎉🎉 also damn, those stars o.o
Dailycare