forum

Display rank (grade) in multiplayer during breaks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +137
show more
Adder
This feature is better than t/334058, now look at the stars, 12 vs 634 lmao, because the OP is in the top 10 players :?
Bara-

Adder wrote:

This feature is better than t/334058, now look at the stars, 12 vs 634 lmao, because the OP is in the top 10 players :?
How is this relevant? You are comparing two completely different requests with eachother, claiming one is only popular because WWW suggested it. Please stick to the topic, instead of complaining about rather different things. I would personally prefer the SS ranking than this. This just adds more clutter up to the screen. And such letters aren't really meaning anything, just gives an indication about the player's accuracy, which is only useful if it's 100%. All other ones are rather irrelevant, seeing winning is based on score, not on accuracy. If the winning condition is set to accuracy, then the accuracy will be displayed, making this even more worthless.
Topic Starter
Sh0keR
bump
Samurai
I personally like the idea of this. Making the letters slide out of the left and show letter ranks of the players and slide back during gameplay instead of just appearing would make sense in my eyes.
Korrui
i would love this! that way i could rub it in my friends faces with my Silver S's and freak them out during the match haha
Topic Starter
Sh0keR

- Gamu - wrote:

I personally like the idea of this. Making the letters slide out of the left and show letter ranks of the players and slide back during gameplay instead of just appearing would make sense in my eyes.
Yes, it will only show during breaks, it make sense also in single player you only see it during breaks.
Axon
Meh, I don't really see the point in this. Feature requests should be something that most people would benefit from, not just a select few who actually care.
Ashton
This would be a great addition, but I don't see why this would be needed, first of all combo and score already kind of tell it, but still this would be a great addition

I'm in

Accepted ~
Ashton

Bara- wrote:

Why?
As if anyone cares about grades of themselves in breaks anyway, so who'll ever care about others'

thats kind of like saying 'why do we need combo bursts, half of the osu players barely even use them' it would be avalible to people who like the idea, and ofc would be a nice addition
NaTha
i acctually want this ^^
NaTha
bump
Topic Starter
Sh0keR

Axon wrote:

Meh, I don't really see the point in this. Feature requests should be something that most people would benefit from, not just a select few who actually care.
I am sorry but that's the stupidest sentence I've ever heard.
Ashton

Sh0keR wrote:

Axon wrote:

I am sorry but that's the stupidest sentence I've ever heard.

it's not a stupid sentence, it actually makes more sense than the most things you say, and it's just his opinion, my opinion is that this would be a great thing.... Just saying you shouldn't be mean to people who give THEIR opinion
Bara-
I love how everyone is just contradicting eachother and sometimes even themselves
Whirl/NaTha, please refrain from double posting. Use the edit button please

OT: I still see no need in this. Can anyone tell my why ranking (with the exception of SS) is relevant to scores?
Topic Starter
Sh0keR

Whirl wrote:

it's not a stupid sentence, it actually makes more sense than the most things you say, and it's just his opinion, my opinion is that this would be a great thing.... Just saying you shouldn't be mean to people who give THEIR opinion
I have nothing against people who don't like my idea, but saying that the feature request section should only contain features useful to the majority of players is stupid. It's like saying Colorblind mode shouldn't exist in video games because most people aren't colorblind (just as an example).
Zozimoto
Good Idea
Topic Starter
Sh0keR
pls ppy
ACDF
peppy pls
Topic Starter
Sh0keR
Bump
FKite294
I whould like it too :3 Nice idea :)

supported
Topic Starter
Sh0keR
:o
Ruiko_old_1
No, it'd be very inconsistent due to lag.