posted
Total Posts
show more
Triplicity
Freespace 2 or Tyrian 2000, so far.
Nekoman_old
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the N64
Azza_old
It's a toss-up between Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. Because I still play them extensively.
Robloxman41
Of course naughty bear
31Gabe
Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast
LittleMagic_old
Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA-, what else :P

/me have to score on Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu o.o (needs a Perfect below 40 FINE)
TTTTTTTTTTTT
Ouendan2~ :)
Lemon Water_old
Pokemon
garik12_old
kingdom hearts series,i love that game.
and Osu! Ofcourse^^
mm201
osu! (August 2008)
Red Alert 2 (October 2000)
Pokémon Gold/Silver (September 2000)
Mario Kart DS (December 2005)

These are all games I play or played obsessively. I still put Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 on new installs.

awp wrote:

I really don't care for the DS version that much. For solo play, yeah, it's superior, but I don't ever solo play Mario Kart any more.
Honestly, I have to disagree. The CPUs were both too easy and extreme item whores.
It`s like *red shell*, *red shell*, *blue shell--dodges*, *lightning*, *another blue shell--can't dodge because tiny*, *red shell*, ~Oh look, I'm still in first place~

Multiplay and time trials are really what make this game memorable. It offers more depth than other Mario Karts because of the impact where you place your MTs and how you take corners/obstacles has on your time.
5TEV3N
Pokémon Silver:
My first pokemon game!

Final Fantasy 6:
idk why i like this game so much o.o

The World Ends With You:
Super duper good game play

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor:
Very good game, makes me care a lot about
the characters

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney:
Instantly loved this game. So much plot twist X_X

Team Fortress 2:
SPY!!!
[deleted user]
My Fav game of all time is a tie between Cosmic Break and Armored Core but Osu ! is gonna pass them lol =D
goodguy211
F-Favo...Favorite?! NO! That is the worst question ever! I can't answer that without changing my answer at least thirty times! >3<'

Uhm... Uh-Uhm...
I guess it's between Majora's Mask and Super Smash Bros. Melee. :Y
FabledArc
This is a really hard question to answer just because the game keeps being switched around. When I was a kid in the SNES era, it was Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars tied with Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong-Quest, during the Dreamcast era it was Sonic Adventure, GameCube had Super Smash Bros. Melee, and so on and so forth.

But it I had to choose one, it would be SMRPG for the sole reason that it was the very first game I ever played, getting me into gaming in the first place.

Wait, does this count as a necropost? D:
dNextGen
Counter Strike 1.6 + Condition Zero
noneed
FFX
Ekaru
For me that would be this game called Gotcha Force. I love it so much. It's just fun for some reason. The DDR and Pokemon series tie for second.
hinamizawan
Maybe MKDS, god I loved that game :')
animefan91
Legend of Dragoon
Shellghost
I'd be lying if i didn't say Metal Gear Solid 3.

I love the whole Metal Gear series but 3 almost perfected it, the only problem i have with it is how the cobra unit has shit all back story and just seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

I'm also going to mention the Metroid series (although i haven't played the Metroid Prime trilogy ;_;) and the Legend of Zelda series for containing some of my most enjoyed games.

Also
AroundTheManhole
Osu! ...but besides osu!

Golden Sun 1 & 2
Super Smash Bros.(Original) and Melee
RHYTHM HEAVEN.
Larto

Shellghost wrote:

i haven't played the Metroid Prime trilogy
I thought that kind of stuff was obligatory for anyone who calls himself a gamer who is alive. =(
Mashley

Larto wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

i haven't played the Metroid Prime trilogy
I thought that kind of stuff was obligatory for anyone who calls himself a gamer who is alive. =(
I haven't either. Nearly bought the wii port, but I didn't have enough money and now it's out of production.
Lunah_old
Metal Gear .. Ever and Forever
Yoichi Sturmhimmel
I really like:

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (unfortunately never played 1)
Final Fantasy III DS
Dragon Quest Monsters (great premise, and a sequel is coming!)
Dragon Quest IX (so far 145 hours)
Disgaea:Afternoon/Hour of Darkness (a very good and addictive game, 175 hours so far!)
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow & Portrait of Ruin DS

Um... Can't think of any more at the moment.
Damo900
Nearly everything has already been typed in this thread, such as Donkey Kong Country 2 and Earthbound. So I'm going to just say Spanky's Quest. That game is amazingly fun. I mean, just the gist of it sounds amazing(Your a monkey throwing bubbles that pop into balls to kill enemies which are fruit).
Xyrenus
Counter Strike, Red Alert, Starcraft =DD
ISolvePractical
Paper Mario
Final Fantasy IV DS
Metal Gear Solid 3
Mara
MDK, 1997.
Elaine Spencer
This is a hard one... I suppose it would depend on genre though.
Role Playing wise... Shadow Hearts, hands down. Step Rhythm wise, Pump It Up! Exceed, and survival horror gets Clock Tower: The First Fear.
Susanoo980
Legend of legaia!!!!
James
^
omg i leveled all 3 to 99 before, grinding spreeeeeeee

On Topic:

I say Megaman/Rockman 3.
Kensei Akio
DotA ... :)
accompanied me to walk for three years
the most fun in dota is teamwork, it also dominate a game
if you go to any internet cafe in Melbourne, you can see lots of people playing DotA. :roll:
DjKniteX
Hmm, RPG that I would come back too... probably Final Fantasy VII, favorite Online RPG: This is either between Diablo II or Phantasy Star

but my all time favorite game would be....

Zelda: Wind Waker... and it's also my favorite Zelda game
SargentPie
My most favorite game of all time? of ALL TIME???
Well, without question, it is Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Closely followed up by Counter-Strike 1.6 and Super Mario 64, This masterpiece of a game contains a great fight system with over 25 characters to choose from, all with their unique and talented abilities. In addition, there is a 4player fighting mode, A 64-player tournament mode, A complete first-player mode, a boss rush, a fighting rush with all the characters in the game, challenges, home-run mode and a online multiplayer to boot.
I cannot to even BEGIN to explain how many hours I have poured into this great craftmenship of a video game.
MoodyRPG
Super Mario RPG
Tony Hawk American Wasteland (1.5 Record ^^)
roxlo100
Right now, Team Fortress 2.

Left 4 dead comes in second.
Rantai
Valkyria Chronicles.

Conquest: Frontier Wars as a close second, oh nostalgia.
Wassaaaa

^that

it's too nostalgic =,(
Pandemoniusz
Silent Hill 2, awesome soundtrack, great story and atmosphere. For sure my favourite game. I like also Unreal series and Disciples 2 ;3
show more