forum

Whats your Favorite Game of All Time?

posted
Total Posts
show more
AlexSant
I can't choose just one, here are my favorites game series:
Metal Gear Solid, osu!, Okami, Phoenix Wright, Ghost Trick, Golden Sun, Megaman, 999, Professor Layton, Scribblenauts, Rune Factory, The World Ends With You, Castlevania, Boktai, Metroid, Shining Soul, Summon Night, Riviera, Legend of Mana, Valkyrie Profile, Katamari Damacy, Kingdom Hearts, No More Heroes, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros, Resident Evil, The Last Story, The legend of Zelda, Mario.

(little stop for breathing...)

I think these "is" my favorite ones. ;)
DaDeceptive0ne
I have to say the same as my pre-poster.

I can actually say it's Kingdom Hearts, but there are many other good games.. It's quite late too.. so I will just randomly pop some games out of my mind and convert it via "typing" into words.

Kingdom Hearts; -> This is, without sense, my Favorite Game

Riviera - The Promised Island;
The Legend of Zelda (well, take the whole series for now);
Osu!;
Super Smash Bros;
Xenosaga;
Nier;
Abes Odysee or Oddworld;
"Frontschweine";
DragonBall Z Budokai/Budokai Tenkaichi (Whole Series);
Ratchet & Clank (only the ones for Ps2);
Sword of Etheria;
Dante's Inferno;
God of War;
Etc. pp.. :D

Note: They randomly popped out of my mind. And actually I'm playing more online games (like League of Legends/Neverwinter/Guild Wars 2) than offline games.

Cheerio, Deceptive~
GenoClysm
I really wish i had a favorite, i've played so many good games Q_Q
I guess one that really burns a place into my heart is Half Life 2
Orenjinekonyan
Steambot Chronicles
Persona 3
Persona 4
Final Fantasy X
Rogue Galaxy
Osu!
MegaRevolution1
It's a bit difficult for me to choose, honestly. If anything, I'd choose pretty much any main series Sonic game (Leaning more towards SA2, Unleashed, or Generations), or possibly Devil May Cry 3. At the same time, I really can't leave out Cave Story or some others...

Meh, 9/10 times I'll say some sort of Sonic game. :P
Knarf

toloveruu wrote:

>>>>>>> Osu! <<<<<<<<
osu! too, 'o' is lowercase letter tho.
Kaeru
Worms Armageddon is my favourite game. I still can't find anything that can top it.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Sorarei
Fatal Frame 1 , 2 , 3
Need for speed

Anything about horror and racing game
MrPop
Osu !
Skyrim

i'm never get bored when playing rhtym and adventure game
GeeNX
RPG, that genre gets me
FrzR
PC: no fricking idea. Laptop has a crappy gpu card. At least osu! is my favorite. :D

PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Devil Slicer, too op. XD
Shirai Kuroko
my favourite game is osu!...Really lol i'm addicted to it
La Volpe
Wow that is a very difficult question to answer. I'd say Persona 3 and Crash Team Racing. I spent way too much time on Crash Team Racing and i'm still playing Persona 3. :D
VulpineBridge
Ideolo
osu! and The Sims 3.
Harp Note
Hard to answer because my memory sucks, so I will go with Parasite Eve II, lost count of how many times I have finished it.
Raiken-
This question is just too hard. Well I played a lot of games, and I like almost all of them. I just cant choose, nyahaha.
the_z
[redacted]
ZekeyHache
Starfox Adventures! :)
fvzy
Pokemon Fire Red (RPG)
Persona 3 (RPG)
Gunbound (Game Online)
Wojowu
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon. This was the game of my childhood, I finished it like 20 times.
Of PC games certainly Osu, not big of PC player.
JAKACHAN
Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot and Vanilla/BC WoW all have a tie for first in my heart. I will never be able to create such amazing memories and times I spent with friends and my father (Who got me into gaming with Everquest to begin with.) The memories and relationships from these have shaped me so much as an individual. Too bad I feel pain when thinking of all of them due to my current relationship with my father. Doesn't change the fact that I will always love these games.
AstralPhnx
A tie between osu! and sonic 3
h i m e
• osu! &" • Monster Hunter Tri/ Ultimate.[Wii/3DS]
iLotus-
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Poratable ♥♥
Asagi Mutsuki
1.Osu!(obviously)
2.Taiko no Tatsujin
3.DJ Max Portable 3(songs are awesome)
4.Wipeout Pure(dunno who played it before but ts AWESOME)
5.Tekken 6(AlisaAlisaAlisa)
6.Sonic Heroes(PS2 game...didn't even cleared the whole game but still I played it for YEARS)
7.Pokemon FireRed(for being simple)
I Think That's All
Destiny
Halo 3, Kingdom Hearts (I/II/BBS), osu!
Taadashi
Little Big Adventure 1/2 (old pc games), Metroid: Fusion, Metroid: Zero-Mission
Lyoko Lash
1- Osu =w=
2- Prototype 2
3- Runescape
4- Age of mythology
5- err.. Sono hanabira no kuchizuke wo (?) :oops: xDD
Doodle99
hmph:

1. Osu!
2. Touhou
3. Transformice
4. Taiko it's okay.
5. Devil Survivor 2.
RainbowAshura
Klonoa Heroes Densetsu no Star Medal, wish we could see a english release of this game except tht we get a remake of it for the 3ds or something
Then i will be happeh
Now this might be replaced by Klonoa: Door to Phantomile if my dad let's me download it off of the playstation network, that is.. if it's for free on the playstation net work, if not, i might just buy the game off Amazon and play it on mah Ps2
RainbowAshura

La Volpe wrote:

Wow that is a very difficult question to answer. I'd say Persona 3 and Crash Team Racing. I spent way too much time on Crash Team Racing and i'm still playing Persona 3. :D
i have Crash Team Racing, but it broke, the game just stopped working and it doesnt load up at all, it shows the playstation (1?) Screen and then it freezes and it never loads
The Joker
Favourite game of all time has to be Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core for the psp. Was such a good game, played the crap out of it. Had such a sad ending ):
Ideolo
The Sims 2.
Hello Skitty
offline games: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon

online games: osu!, s4 league
JokerFate
catching falling fruits and rpg maker stuff like mad father or ib
Rio-
osu! and Touhou are My Favourites.... Cuz' it's My only Games in My PC right now :(
*Excluding Eroge.... Huehehe
LifesPassion
1.Kingdom Hearts
2.Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
3.Kingdom Hearts 2
4.Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
5.Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories
6.Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.
7.Starcraft 2
8.osu

No questions asked about all those KH games.
- Hourai -
Favourite game of all time?!

Donkey Kong Country for NES !
show more