Whats your Favorite Game of All Time?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Layne_old_1
~
mm201

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Pokemon, for the first reason that it is one of the most complicated games ever, obviously.
There are lots of games more complicated than Pokémon. Its strong suit is the amount of variety and personalization it allows in a team without loss of competitiveness.
Blue Stig

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Pokemon, for the first reason that it is one of the most complicated games ever, obviously.
Clearly you have not played Dwarf Fortress.

Have Fun.
*runs*
Ekaru

mm201 wrote:

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

There are lots of games more complicated than Pokémon. Its strong suit is the amount of variety and personalization it allows in a team without loss of competitiveness.
This.

Anyways, I just remembered that my favorite game ever is Gotcha Force, so I can post in this thread now. \o/
Boom
Pokemon Black Version.
Accelerator-kun
Halo 2

AND

Higurashi When They Cry Visual Novel

halo398
thnkx :)
Restless Spirit
What is my favourite game of all time? It's not really easy to answer that question due to the mass of games I played in the last time. I think The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of my favourites simply because I loved The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion so much and Skyrim is even better.Another game I really like to play is The Binding Of Isaac, a really nice indie game. Minecraft is also one of my all time favourites. But I forgot the most important game that influenced my viewpoint to any other game I ever played. I just post the picture here because the name's not enough :3

And last but not least: The Oddworld series. Those games are totally awesome.
Birdy
Grandia. I'm highly disappointed if nobody else has this as favourite game.
F m L_old
Pokemon probably.
Ivalset

2nnt wrote:

Grandia. I'm highly disappointed if nobody else has this as favourite game.
I respect the fuck out of Grandia but it would be really nice to have a modern Grandia game. Preferably one with either a harder difficulty option or some actual post-game content.

Also one that doesn't take away the best character in the game during the introduction and leave you with a bunch of idiots aside from some fortune teller.
Stefan
Uhm, it seems like you underrate Pokemon as a complicated and complex game.
But there are things like who the hell should know this.
As Example look at the Topic Experience. Show me the person that memorised this all.

This was just an example. But also how much attack does a pokemon really makes, what stats it gets and by what it is influenced is all calculation. At least they are tons of pages who helps with this, but get the logic behind of this.

Everything I can say is that this is important from the second gen.
Ivalset
That's not really that complex. A lot of games have similar levels of complexity.
Stefan

Ivalset wrote:

That's not really that complex. A lot of games have similar levels of complexity.
But think about who plays Pokemon. Isn't it kind of irony?
adam2046

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Ivalset wrote:

But think about who plays Pokemon. Isn't it kind of irony?
Grown men with neckbeards?
ISolvePractical
one favorite game? shoot, it'd be a tie between the first Paper Mario and Earthbound. I can't pick one. I love both a ton.
-Athena-
I recently replayed Brave Fencer Musashi and Tales of Destiny 2
Omg so nostalgic... Brings me back to when I was 8
2 seriously good games, give them a try if you have a ps1(then again, finding the game is gonna be a problem unless you download)
Tsukimi Luna
osu! lol
Why else would i be here
abcdejik
Fallout, Space Rangers 2, sonic, pirates of arcadia(dreamcast), rayman 2, guardia 2(dreamcast) and fallout again!Fallout 4 all!Fallout!!Fallout!!!!
HysK-DifferenT
in pc lol ,it 's really great
Milli_old
FFXI~
dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
Elfuun_old
Majora's Mask

Which is the only Zelda game I actually like.
AmaiHachimitsu

Luv this, best pc game I've ever played. If talking about PSX I'd choose Gran Turismo 2
Suikun21
Hard to answer but I guess Xenoblade Chronicles (WII) is one of my fav's games ever !
Dusalty

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

As Example look at the Topic Experience. Show me the person that memorised this all.
Wanna see my notebook?

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

+1
dNextGen

or Stronghold Crusader hard to decide which one is the best
Pillow_old
If I don't count osu! then I'm saying super smash bros brawl or skyrim
Sena Aizawa
Mother series (Earthbound Zero, Earthbound, Earthbound 2)
and, too many to say lol
XSCX
I wouldnt say favorite... but the game that never lets me down when im bored is Osu!
Soul Rhythm
Well, if I don't count Osu! in, then it would be Okami on PS2 <3.
exovtao
Spyro: Year of the Dragon.. for the Playstation.. >w>
hissatsugirl
Gods Eater Burst on PSP and Legend of Mana on PS1.. [i missed playing those games] Q wQ
but then if it's all about rythm games then that would be osu!..
sontza
Pokemon, mario, and maybe visual novels
Tsukasa
Kucing Salto
Saints Row 3
Battlefield 3
Diablo
Suzu_old_1
Assassin's creed revelations ^_^

iEatzCooKieeZ
Mario 64 :D
Katze