Total Posts
show more
MrsNana
1. Kingdom Hearts ! *-*
2. osu!
3.Left 4 Dead
4.Rusty Hearts
___
Yes I'm a girl who plays Left 4 Dead and yes I love it 8-)
Failed

MrsNana wrote:

1. Kingdom Hearts ! *-*
2. osu!
3.Left 4 Dead
4.Rusty Hearts
___
Yes I'm a girl who plays Left 4 Dead and yes I love it 8-)
+1
hinamizawan
Pokémon 1st to 3rd gen games
Touhou Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
osu!
EmixX_old
I really enjoy the Metal Gear Solid series but Fallout 3 left its marks, its such a great game.
Kazuo
favorite? dark souls
bentyhunter
This question is evil. One does not simply have a 'favourite game'. If i'm looking for some quick fix/satisfaction I'd say Osu is my favourite, In terms of best gameplay and overall most fun i've had on a game (not to mention 3000 hours gametime clocked) I would say Final Fantasy 12 for it's sheer size and complexity, you could play it for years and find new things about the game with each play. However if i want a game to truly test my reflexes and technical skill, Osu, Guitar hero and games of that nature would be my favourite.

Seriously i'm just scraping the surface of what i want to say here, this question has destroyed me.
tyrael6192

bentyhunter wrote:

This question is evil. One does not simply have a 'favourite game'. If i'm looking for some quick fix/satisfaction I'd say Osu is my favourite, In terms of best gameplay and overall most fun i've had on a game (not to mention 3000 hours gametime clocked) I would say Final Fantasy 12 for it's sheer size and complexity, you could play it for years and find new things about the game with each play. However if i want a game to truly test my reflexes and technical skill, Osu, Guitar hero and games of that nature would be my favourite.

Seriously i'm just scraping the surface of what i want to say here, this question has destroyed me.

ArachneEclaire wrote:

Kingdom Hearts.
Level of complexity far too high i think ur taking this too seriously ._.
Ekaru
Right now I'll have to go with TWEWY.
Justykanna
Favourite? Uhhhh...

bentyhunter wrote:

This question is evil. One does not simply have a 'favourite game'.
World of Warcraft possibly. It eats up buttloads of my time and I have fun with it.
osu!'s a very close second. Great for any time. Long amounts of time, or short amounts of time. And takes almost zero time to load.

Other games that have held my attention for way too long were Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Tales of Vesperia and Pokémon Platinum.
ColdTooth
Modern Warfare 3- *coughs*
Sorry, Diablo III
Maraiga
Zelda and Mario series, yeeyeye
osu!
Pokemon
Portal if Macacito plays with me
CarlRaven
Probably Diablo III. Or Mass Effect 2 and 3.
420Guy
1. F-Zero
2. Call of Duty 4
3. osu!
Fixumi
OSU!

Other games:
Zelda
Harvest Moon
NCassava
1. The Sims 3
2. Osu!
3. ....eroge :P
Rhyzak
bagiaaa
^
Oh wow that's classic.

Me:
- Metal Gear Solid series
- FIFA 12
- Counter Strike: Source
- Battlefield 3
- Call of Duty MW 123
- osu!
Heibel
1: OSU!
2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
3: Ratchet and clank 3: up your arsenal
lolcubes
I really like a lot of genres, and a lot of games, however the one which was always standing out was Baldur's Gate series (1, expansion, 2, expansion). People today may not appreciate it due to heavily outdated graphics, however there is more to games than just pure graphics.
Also I have to say that seeing recent events, such as this made me realize how much I want to see this happen, because certain scenes in that game would get a whole new dimension, and a whole new level of awesome.
Stefan
There is no order for me, I have a lot of favorite Games. orz

- Super Mario Kart (Obviously, it's the funniest Mario Kart of all.)
- Pokemon Sapphire (I got like 500+ hours on my first Save.. and I have the Save like over 7 Years. lawlz)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (One of the greatest Beat 'em Ups ever)
- Tekken 3 ( The BEST Beat 'em Up ever)
- F-Zero (SNES) (The best Racing Game ever)
- Cave Story (Sorry, but screw off with Metroid <3)

Well, my List. :o
Justykanna

VinylDash14 wrote:

Modern Warfare 3- *coughs*
Aw, I love MW3. xD
Such mixed reviews of the game.

lolcubes wrote:

however the one which was always standing out was Baldur's Gate series (1, expansion, 2, expansion). People today may not appreciate it due to heavily outdated graphics, however there is more to games than just pure graphics.
My brother and I got through the first and almost all through the second. Really enjoyed it. The graphics weren't that bad... o_o'

Stefan wrote:

- Pokemon Sapphire (I got like 500+ hours on my first Save.. and I have the Save like over 7 Years. lawlz)
Now that's dedication! O_O
(I thought I had a lot with my Platinum game having 250 hours)
dbzguru32
1. Metal Gear Solid
Professor Prinny
1. Sonic Adventure 2
2. osu!
3. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
4. The World Ends With You
5. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Minuano
Everyone's saying some MGS game... at least I'm not the only one! haha

1. MGS3 Snake Eater
2. MGS2 Sons of Liberty
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4. Spyro the Dragon

Pretty much the only 4 games I've ever put a lot of time into. I wish I still owned Spyro...
druidxd
I don't really have one favorite video game, I just have some games that I loved lol

Borderlands (I just love this new role playing shooter genre lol, also I'm playing borderlands 2 and it looks awesome)
Bioshock 1 and 2 (Nice graphics and really awesome story)
Heavy Rain (just epic from every angle)
God of War series (I mean, have you seen Kratos already? How could he not be on this list?)
Call of duty 4 (Great story, nice graphics and awesome multiplayer)
Dota 2 (most balanced competitive moba game, so pretty much it, also nice graphics)
osu! (no explanation needed)
Sleep Powder
List of Games
The World Ends with You
Super Paper Mario
Metabots AX
Most Kirby Games
Rune Factory 3
Ib
Taiko no Tatsujin
Touhou Hisoutensoku
Shrek 2: The Game
Jinyan
Devil may Cry 3,4
final fantasy dissidia / dissidia 012
all the Assassin's Creed >_< >_< >_< >_<
DrakSiders I/II
Osu
Justykanna

Galacta wrote:

3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Brawl is ftw. Except when you're playing with people who've learned to edge guard their entire life. D=

animask wrote:

Most Kirby Games
The Crystal Shards! I actually brought out my old N64 and played it in the summer!
nibbles227
This is a hard choice, I can't pick just one.So have a list of some of my favorites,

Kingdom Hearts series
Osu!
IB
Okami
Professor Layton series
Pokemon
Super Smash Bros. Brawl/ Melee
S4suk3
For me the best game of all time is the first game i played in my life " Super mario bros" is a classic.
Myshqa98
Osu ,
Higurashi Daybreak ,
Ougon Musou Kyoku ,
Silent Hill ,
Bioshock 2
xXLeonKunXx
The best for me is Shadow of the Colossus, that no is game, is a work of art.

Others are: Zelda - Ocarina of Time, ICO, Mario World hahaha.
H_Hitachiin
Mine would probaly be:
Osu!
Happy Pets(I Dunno Why)
Dragon Story New Dawn!
-FireThunder-
my favourite games is.. of course osu! :)

other game offline:
-Digimon platform NDS, PS2, and PS1
-Kingdom Hearts series
-Pokemon
-Shin Megami Tensei series [Persona 4 and Devil survivor, too :P ]
-Ib

and other game adventure or action :P
Animcia
Osu!
Melty Blood
Ougon Musou Kyouku
Ace Attorney
Pokemon
Ao Oni
miss_master_old
osu!
D3
SC2
BR13
So far... for me its

Little Busters, the refrain made me cry... no game has ever done that to me...

WAFUU~
Setsunax
skyrim is my favourite:) i've been playing games all my life and i got my first xbox (the first one) and ps2 when i was 5 and 6.. but never has a game impressed me and entertained me as much as skyrim. i love it:)
Dolphin
I like to play more underrated games. As for my favourite.... (excluding osu!)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

That game was great, although mostly sidequests, but it was designed in a way so they didn't feel out of place. The story is really good. The areas and temples were neat. The bosses were pretty meh though. The Anju & Kafei sidequest is too adorable.

The whole thing with time is pretty awesome and it kinda created tension if you have little time left and you're fighting a boss. like right after you get into the Ikana Valley Castle and have fight the boss there good god.

Overall a darn good game. Its really underrated though :cry: stupid OoT
Backfire

Dolphin wrote:

I like to play more underrated games. As for my favourite.... (excluding osu!)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

That game was great, although mostly sidequests, but it was designed in a way so they didn't feel out of place. The story is really good. The areas and temples were neat. The bosses were pretty meh though. The Anju & Kafei sidequest is too adorable.

The whole thing with time is pretty awesome and it kinda created tension if you have little time left and you're fighting a boss. like right after you get into the Ikana Valley Castle and have fight the boss there good god.

Overall a darn good game. Its really underrated though :cry: stupid OoT
MM is my favorite as well. Truly a masterpiece. I don't like OoT very much.
show more