Topic Starter
rainbowspaz
dsadasd
Bara-
Trosk-
Moved to G&R.
KanoSet

rainbowspaz wrote:

Alright, I have had this mouse for 6 months now and after countless hours crying because i can't find a good way to hold this mouse I have come here for help. Holding this mouse in any way while playing osu just does not feel right and I end up missing notes because of it. At first I thought "I just need to get used to it" but after 6 months I'm still not feeling it......

Can users who own this mouse tell me how they hold it so I can reference them.

Thanks in advance

Yours truly
A salty osu player~
i ask this very question to my self every day.. why can't i hold it right
i owe it for like 4 months now.. i guess it wasn't made for my hand
ZenithPhantasm
Buy a different mouse.
Topic Starter
rainbowspaz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Buy a different mouse.
I wanted to know how other people hold it not wait for people to tell me to buy another mouse....
ZenithPhantasm
Hf with RSI.
Topic Starter
rainbowspaz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Hf with RSI.
Its very easy to avoid RSI......
Pituophis
You have to hold it with your hand.
You're welcome.
dung eater
hold it with index& middle finger tips on buttons, index & pinky are flat on it and touch mousepad on right side, base of pinky touches mouse, thumb touches mouse. nothing else touches mouse. you might need big hands.

http://www.twitch.tv/jaakkobob/v/23803737 can't rly see thumb but is shouldn't matter
Fifty
I don't have a deathadder, but I do use a mamba, which is almost identical in shape. The way I hold my mouse, is fairly uncommon. I use what's called a fingertip grip. Only the tips of my fingers are touching the mouse. This style works incredibly well for me, as I have my mouse set to 6400 dpi. I don't move my wrist at all, which gives me a strong anchor point, while not restricting cursor movement. Since most people don't use such a high sensitivity, this probably won't work for you, but I thought it might be helpful to describe a unique method.
KanoSet
just for letting you know.. i tried to stick a thin peace of pencil eraser like 1~2 mm to the right side of the mouse with a tape
and well.. i got more control over the mouse.. at least i don't change my grip every few sec :|
the feel of the tape isn't that bad but it's not that good tbh.. but at least i can play with 800 dpi again 900 is just way too fast
i'll get it work somehow when i got time.. at least to make it *cough* more comfortable how to hack life

nvm
chainpullz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Buy a different mouse.
^
Most of playing well in this game comes from being comfortable. If you aren't even able to be comfortable with your own mouse after 6 months then clearly its time for a different mouse. Different people prefer different mouse grips and some mice simply aren't suitable for certain grips. It's not a "one-size fits all" the way a tablet pen tends to be (probably because we grew up using pens as writing utensils).
Cylencer
I have small hands, and I hold it like this

buny

Cylencer wrote:

I have small hands, and I hold it like this
"small"

either my perception is wrong or those are normal sized hands to me.
Rilene

Pituophis wrote:

You have to hold it with your hand.
You're welcome.
Best advice, kappa.
Yolshka
I have a razor deathadder and i use claw grip.
Don't put your palm on the mouse just fingertips.

Fifty wrote:

I use what's called a fingertip grip.

Fifty wrote:

Only the tips of my fingers are touching the mouse.
Something like this.
I use low dpi but i mostly play with my wrists not my arm, (for now..~♪♪ :) )