forum

[duplicate] skinable sliders

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
sasuke10125
Make a new type of slider because it might make reading easier (like those airman sliders that always mess me up)

Edit:
make sliders skinable with 1 pixel wide skins
abraker

sasuke10125 wrote:

Make a new type of slider because it might make reading easier (like those airman sliders that always mess me up)
Meh, change it "allow skinning sliders" and request to allow to skin the slider body. Now that will be worthy request

might have been requested
Topic Starter
sasuke10125

abraker wrote:

Meh, change it "allow skinning sliders" and request to allow to skin the slider body. Now that will be worthy request

wasn't that already requested and rejected?
abraker

sasuke10125 wrote:

abraker wrote:

wasn't that already requested and rejected?
You read the spoiler, haven't you? And isn't what you are asking essentially the same thing but dumbed down?
Topic Starter
sasuke10125

abraker wrote:

You read the spoiler, haven't you? And isn't what you are asking essentially the same thing but dumbed down?
Only noticed the spoiler now. But i think i remember peppy saying that it would be too hard to implement or something like that. And this definitely wouldn't be too hard.
abraker

sasuke10125 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Only noticed the spoiler now. But i think i remember peppy saying that it would be too hard to implement or something like that. And this definitely wouldn't be too hard.
It was hard at that time (and maybe now), but sooner or later the framework will be refactored and it would be possible. Prob when it goes open source, the community will find a way.
Topic Starter
sasuke10125

abraker wrote:

It was hard at that time (and maybe now), but sooner or later the framework will be refactored and it would be possible. Prob when it goes open source, the community will find a way.
it probably could work if the skin is only 1 pixel wide. I need to change the title of this feature request. can i do that or do i have to make a new request?

abraker
You can by selecting to edit your first post
abraker
Bumping because I want this
Necroing to call duplicate
t/103885/
t/416927
zenithlight
How would the sliderbody appear when there are no sliderends?
Endaris
Would simply go through to the end as sliderends are just put on top of the sliderpath. Compare with Hidden-Fadeout.
zenithlight
When there's no sliderend, the color gradient still fades out to the edge of the circular slider border. How would you make the skinnable?

I guess you can use another texture, slidercap.png.