forum

[resolved] Osu! Tablet got lost in the netherlands

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Supreme
Problem Details:
So i've waited 1 month for my OSU!Tablet to finaly get to the last delivery company called POSTNL
Now the final delivery company lost it.
What do i have to do now, can i get my money back?

I got this feeling someone of the company might've stolen my package.

and at this point i am really afraid.
Like really mad aswell.

osu! version: 20151026.3 (latest)
Trosk-
Well, you should contact your local post office and they should explain you what is happening. The osu! store doesn't have control over the package when it gets shipped.
peppy
You can reply to your store confirmation email and we can do what we can to track it from our end, but as Trosk has said, your best bet is to contact the shipping company from your end with the tracking number provided and lodge a complaint. They should be able to track it down.
Topic Starter
Supreme

peppy wrote:

You can reply to your store confirmation email and we can do what we can to track it from our end, but as Trosk has said, your best bet is to contact the shipping company from your end with the tracking number provided and lodge a complaint. They should be able to track it down.
This means, all responsibility and my chances of retrieving my money is in my local offices hands?
Altho i understand this, once it entered my country it's not your problem anymore.

But thanks for the reply i appreciate it.
Trosk u aswell <3
Trosk-
No problem... Good luck with it c:
Topic Starter
Supreme
One more question, do osu deliveries get send by registered mail on my name, otherwise i cant get my money back from my delivery company.

I also need to have my whole order confirmation, the one sent to my mail only count for 30 euros, i payed 45 included with delivery costs.

If i cant get any confirmation image or my whole paid ammount i will get in trouble, and will be here without tablet and without my money :(

I am so dissapointed because of this..
Bara-
Orz
PostNL
Bad memories about that >>___>>
We just contacted them, and they were able to help us, (missing a SIM-card in a new phone and a pretty damaged box in which it was packaged)
At the end they adviced us to call Vodafone
Apparently there was no SIM-card in it at all)
Trying never hurts, right?
As this thread is a few days old, have you gotten a response/tablet already?
However, by looking at the 'cant get my money back' I presume you don't already received the tablet
Topic Starter
Supreme

Baraatje123 wrote:

Orz
PostNL
Bad memories about that >>___>>
We just contacted them, and they were able to help us, (missing a SIM-card in a new phone and a pretty damaged box in which it was packaged)
At the end they adviced us to call Vodafone
Apparently there was no SIM-card in it at all)
Trying never hurts, right?
As this thread is a few days old, have you gotten a response/tablet already?
However, by looking at the 'cant get my money back' I presume you don't already received the tablet
Nope i didn't get anything yet.
That's what makes me so frustrated i've been so exited the last couple months for this order, and i get screwed over by the biggest mail company in the netherlands..

And i am even more screwed if osu doesnt have my paid confirmations like bank orders etc etc...
i will be so screwed :(... it has to be (aangetekende pakket) registered mail.

I really find it weird my confirmation in the mail doesn't include the whole price i paid.
This is 45 euro and not 30 like the mail suggests..
Topic Starter
Supreme

peppy wrote:

So yeah