forum

Anyone Got New Wacom Intuos Draw? (CTH490DW)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
khanjui
http://www.amazon.com/Wacom-CTL490DW-In ... ntuos+draw

I'm wondering is it good as old Intuos? Any input lag problems or delay? If anybody have it, write your experiences please.
ZenithPhantasm
Is the same exact thing except different look. The only difference is this will have driver support in the future while discontinued products won't
Xayne

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Is the same exact thing except different look. The only difference is this will have driver support in the future while discontinued products won't
I wouldn't say the exact same thing. It's much lighter. To answer the OP, I haven't had any issues with input delay with the current drivers. If you're looking for a new tablet, nothing bad I can say about this one. The area isn't that paper feel so nibs last longer if you drag.
Topic Starter
khanjui

Xayne wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I wouldn't say the exact same thing. It's much lighter. To answer the OP, I haven't had any issues with input delay with the current drivers. If you're looking for a new tablet, nothing bad I can say about this one. The area isn't that paper feel so nibs last longer if you drag.
Thanks for both of you. I think i will buy this one.
A Medic
It also is a tad lighter, and flexes abit from what I've seen if you tried bending it (don't bend it)