Nofool wrote:

HAHA some1 noticed, get rekt ozzy 8-)
what
Nofool
Nwolf
could've posted here, people might have (de)confirmed it
Kuro
ok mom...
I honestly don't hear nor feel any difference between the current offset and +10 from that.
I tested the suggested offset in editor and still got over a 99% accuracy.
The only way I could hear any sort of difference was by slowing playback rate to 25% and even then it was still kinda iffy

Nofool
it depends on how you are used to focus on the song while playing. looking at all these post/scores on the map, almost none pays that much attention to the real song's timing lol, it personally bothers me a lot if i focus on my ears but i had like a 3x100 score when forcing my acc last time it was qualified.

i don't know about the "+10ms" but you can definitely get a more accurate offset, i didn't post as i assumed none really was bothered (there are a lot more ranked maps with weird offset in fact lol)

edit : also Kuro looking at your score, you average error is mainly you hitting slightly too late which also is a hint
Surono

Nofool wrote:

> od7 < (✓)
offset?
shionelove
offset changes depend on monitor headphone keyboard and own sense.that's why there is local offset
abrian

Kuro wrote:

ok mom...
I honestly don't hear nor feel any difference between the current offset and +10 from that.
I tested the suggested offset in editor and still got over a 99% accuracy.
The only way I could hear any sort of difference was by slowing playback rate to 25% and even then it was still kinda iffy

Then you are clearly relying on your eye sight rather than actually listening to the song
It is non-sense how you all modders don't give a shit about the actual offset of a map and getting it qualified...
Stefan
You could have just contacted any of the QAT to take care of this instead of yelling the mapper via twitter that their offset is shit if you knew the offset felt off. the current offset sounds better than +10, you barely hear it out although. If anyone can confirm that the map requires +10 please contact a QAT member to put an online offset. to disqualify before it gets ranked.

abrian159 wrote:

It is non-sense how you all modders don't give a shit about the actual offset of a map and getting it qualified...
If no one mentioned it could be possible that it is correct after all, that's not related that no one cares.
Endaris
I would second that the offset is early rn but +10ms is clearly exaggerated.
I would favor 83 or 84 as the offset.
abrian

Endaris wrote:

I would second that the offset is early rn but +10ms is clearly exaggerated.
I would favor 83 or 84 as the offset.
After testing a few times with OD10,
I do use +5 as my current local offset.
Nofool

Stefan wrote:

You could have just contacted any of the QAT to take care of this instead of yelling the mapper via twitter that their offset is shit
are you talking about me? i can't see the part where i yell at him or say his timing is shit :s i only told him my own opinion about his possibly too early offset. idk man we better make a drama about a difficulty name than a wrong offset in a RHYTHM GAME right ? :roll:

im not fag enough to call a QAT so he disqualify for some ms, they can fix that online zzzz but apparently you prefer them to disqualify so everyone can waste more time re-bubling etc...... awesome reasoning boyz

else about the right offset id go for 85
lolcubes
The offset is fine for the most part if you apply a +5 (actually it's even late for the part at 01:06:864 - ). A shifty mp3 I'd say.

The beginning does sound much better with something like +10, but as the music picks up this no longer seems that good anymore, which is obvious in the kiai which I feel sounds best with offset of 84. It does seem unstable during the kiai too, but eh, I guess it's just the song.

I guess the best timing is probably something dumb like BPM 230.015 with Offset 88. Kinda late now though.
EDIT: tested, works flawlessly. Still, it's too late now though.

tldr; I think online +5 would be a sufficient average. But then again, it's kinda minor, only evident at the very beginning.

Nofool wrote:

im not fag enough to call a QAT so he disqualify for some ms, they can fix that online zzzz but apparently you prefer them to disqualify so everyone can waste more time re-bubling etc...... awesome reasoning boyz
Well, you can't fix BPM online. :(
abrian
In a rhythm game, timing is never the priority ^^