forum

Undertale maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corgified
What songs would be best to make beatmaps ?
FuZ
Green Platinum
I think you should map Miiro instead
Rilene

Green Platinum wrote:

I think you should map Miiro instead
tatoe
Oh wait, Undertale ain't animu.
NoSeNiIdea
The whole Undertale OST is great, but "Another Medium" is my favourite track and I'd love to play it.
Vuelo Eluko
when it comes to 2d, i've never seen anything as pure, wonderful, or beautiful as toriel that i didn't want to fuck. It's been a common theme with me, how is this an exception? i wanked to her before i played the game, but now that i've cleared it well... I just can't stand to anymore, but I love her even more than before I started playing, she's still attractive in every conceivable way, and i want to come home to her every single day, but I don't want to sex her, like at all by this point.

Is there something wrong with me?

also i cried for like 15 minutes straight at one point because of her and resolved to go pacifist next time, spoiler alert neutral ending is pain
well
not really a spoiler
most endings are pain
NoSeNiIdea
Well that was.. quite an interesting thing to read..

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

also i cried for like 15 minutes straight at one point because of her and resolved to go pacifist next time
(Probably spoilers below)

It's funny because I first killed Toriel and then restarted the game because I regreted it.. BUT FLOWEY KNEW THAT I KILLED HER..
Shohei Ohtani
Undertale is an overrated game tbh.

I feel literal cancer growing whenever i see fanart of it.
Vuelo Eluko

Reditum wrote:

no its not
Shohei Ohtani
oh ok i guess my opinion is changed now thanks for the help
Vuelo Eluko
your wellcome
Green Platinum
Earthbound > Undertale
Ameth Rianno

Reditum wrote:

I feel literal cancer growing whenever i see fanart of it.
However overrated isn't making the game is bad. Or you just haven't play the game?

The fans are really cool, they have hearts.