<3
I LOVE IT
It's soo cute <3
I'm glad chu liked it ;n; <3
Annadine
PIKA PIKA <3
But no menu-background.jpg ;w;
Minhtam
Oh, lordy lord I am SO tempted to use this skin now...
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Annadine wrote:

PIKA PIKA <3
But no menu-background.jpg ;w;

-Pikachu- wrote:

1. A really BIG THANKS to my very close friend MilesPikachu for helping me a lot with this skin <3
  2. To all the people in osu! Venezuela for supporting me to complete this skin ;~;
  3. A special mention to a certain Sylveon for being the very first to test my skin <3
  4. I wanted to place some elements that are only for Supporters, but I didn't care at all because I don't have one :'T
  5. To be honest I didn't sleep 2 days in a row for wanting to finish this skin quickly o_o
  6. I took a whole day to make selection-mod-x icons ;A; ...
  7. I'm SO DISTRACTED that I didn't add the download links at the creation of this post XD
Sowwy ;-;

Minhtam wrote:

Chu know chu want to ;3
JohnMcCartney
I love it so much, I do not like the skin of osu! this little and yet the worship: 3 :oops:
Alphid
I love this skin,It's so cute! pikapika!!!! :) :) :)
DroidBass
It's too cute ;_; I will steal it ... hey IT'S MINE NOW!!
Topic Starter
FoxCat

ReynBolt wrote:

It's too cute ;_; I will steal it ... hey IT'S MINE NOW!!
I'LL CALL DEH OSU POLICE!
Azzy Dreemurr_old
y u named me? ;w;

I'M NOT UR FANBOY ANYMORE! </3
Nicochi_old_1
I love pikachuu, thanks for the skin!!
Topic Starter
FoxCat

xinjalin wrote:

I love pikachuu, thanks for the skin!!
Glad chu like it ;u;
Minhtam

-Pikachu- wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

Chu know chu want to ;3
Ok but just this one time! (you may use this as your preview video)

Topic Starter
FoxCat

Minhtam wrote:

-Pikachu- wrote:

Chu know chu want to ;3
Ok but just this one time! (you may use this as your preview video)

OMG sdkjfhlkasdjfhkljfgsd

Aaaa, HOW DARE CHU?! <3 ;W;

I will use it! Is the least I can do to give chu THANKS ;W;
Misure
Pi~ka~chu~~Love ;)
Topic Starter
FoxCat
Updated with CtB skinning!
-Macchiato-
THE BEST SKIN :3 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) GOOD MAKE -pikachu- :) :) :D :D :D
I LOVE THE PIKACHU! <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :!: :!:
GoodSmile
This is such an amazing skin tbh. It's a shame there isn't going to be an HD version
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Hm0ney wrote:

This is such an amazing skin tbh. It's a shame there isn't going to be an HD version
Sorry, too lazy to do it also the pic I've selected were small enough so it would look pretty weird as x2 ;-;
GoodSmile

-Pikachu- wrote:

Sorry, too lazy to do it also the pic I've selected were small enough so it would look pretty weird as x2 ;-;
Fair enough
HazamaKid
I Love This
-Macchiato-
Pi~ka~chu~~Love ;)
Cyoris210
OMG!!!! This is so cool :D thank you -Pikachu- *applause* I think you know who i am xDD.
Topic Starter
FoxCat
V1 MEGA's links refreshed! As well added V1.1 links for both MEGA a MediaFire!
Endie-
Allot of work went into this. Good job!
Ninja Trigger
Cool Skin I really like it!
Azzy Dreemurr_old

DO NOT EVER BOTHER ME FOR AN ANIMATION.

I had fun doing it anyway ;x I'll upload the files in a few moments for you.
SakuraCherry
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ;O; BLESS YOU <3

THANKS FOR THE NICE SKIN ;W;
Azzy Dreemurr_old

SakuraCherry wrote:

And there's still a few things to add, like the animated chu and a few things for supporters only, but isn't that much anyway :>

That remind me, -Pikachu- should update the main picture, I'm no longer MilesPikachu >.>

Edit: Here is the skin V1.2! I did the animations and crop some files to fit them correctly (By request), while -Pikachu- just updated a few things plus adding new sounds and supporter stuff!

Link: http://puu.sh/nVm55/13f3b0ad6c.osk
Topic Starter
FoxCat

Azzy Dreemurr wrote:

SakuraCherry wrote:

And there's still a few things to add, like the animated chu and a few things for supporters only, but isn't that much anyway :>

That remind me, -Pikachu- should update the main picture, I'm no longer MilesPikachu >.>

Edit: Here is the skin V1.2! I did the animations and crop some files to fit them correctly (By request), while -Pikachu- just updated a few things plus adding new sounds and supporter stuff!

Link: http://puu.sh/nVm55/13f3b0ad6c.osk
Thanks buddy <3 don't worry I'll do it in a moment XP

Edit: 28/03/2016: V1.2 is now live! And animated! It also include a few new sounds on chat, pause/fail screens, heartbeat, and extra stuff for those that has supporter tags excluding me :'D!
Topic Starter
FoxCat
Welp, sorry for double post!

08/04/2016: Added Taiko skin! Plus that did a minor update to some files and added a few more sounds. Note: Taiko skinning is aside of the main skinning because HP bar animation. Watch carefully what you're downloading!

The minor update adds a new background for the mode selection tab, new sounds on multiplayer sounds and now hitsounds have more "pika" on it, as well as the "katu" and "geki" of taiko! Since I know that not everyone will like these hitsounds I did 2 versions, one having the "pika" as hitsounds and the other version with their standard hitsounds, except for Taiko one, I got the files from the Taiko skin made by LuigiHann.

Another thing I did update was the animated Pikachu in the HP files, that Pikachu was solid enough to block elements in that region, so I did it 50% more transparent.

Last and more important, I did Taiko Skinning aside of the main skin because the HP bar files is used on every mode, so the animated Pikachu would be in the middle of everything if you want to play Taiko and it will look weird on mania, but at any rate both skins aren't suitable to play on mania, yet!

Hope everyone enjoy it :>
[Zappy]
THANK YOU! I needed something ADORABLE ;w;

...to burn that stress that builds up inside me when trying to FC 4* Onis ;-;
Sycranet
Pika67_old
Thks.
;)
nat2011
still waiting to see mania mode in this skin
Topic Starter
FoxCat

nat2011 wrote:

still waiting to see mania mode in this skin
Soon... Veeeeerrrryyyy soon ;w;
Too much elements ;w;
FabianPikachu
Pika pikachu
ZelX
This skin has a nice trail with nice lighting, cute spinners and the menu screen is cute! THIS TRULY IS A PIKACHU SKIN GET IT NOW! Overall this skin is very good. to good.
Agatsu
zelnite ^

evolve to raichu?
Rammy
cute skin :)
Batles
Kaef pika :>
show more