forum

Lump on the back of my hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fee_old_1
Yesterday when I was playing the back of my hand was hurting and like an idiot I just ignored and kept playing. Now it's morning I'm left with a painful lump on the back of my hand. Pls help.

Picture of lump:

[Crz]Player
play harder. it will be okay
Jinjin

[-] wrote:

ALL HAIL BASED ATTANG
Topic Starter
Fee_old_1

[-] wrote:

Good advice, I'll make sure to play a 10 hour session of difficult maps to fix my hand.
Bobbias
Now for a real answer: first, asking the internet about health issues is generally a dumb idea, but in any case, it's most likely some minor swelling. Ease off on the playing till things go back to normal, and try not to push yourself if things start to hurt again.
Chyo-Kun
ugh.. i'l try to explain this easily for you (i'm no medic)

when you use your muscles A LOT a substance is sent from the brain to the muscle to "trigger" it. In this case the muscles in your fingers. This liquid can sometimes be too much and get "stored" in your wrist (which is the place it goes through when sending "orders" to your fingers).
It goes away by itself. In more serious cases you might have to go to the hospital and get it removed "manually" by a doctor, but you'd have to play for horus and hours without a single pause for that to happen