Ni-Sokkususu - Blade Dance [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flo453

Bearizm wrote:

Flo453_xP wrote:

Normal

00:33:530 (7) - this one feels Pretty awkward , i think it would be better if it also would be a blue one how is it awkward? what do you mean blue one?
00:43:797 (6) - same Problem :roll: ^
01:18:450 (4) - same Problem ;) huh?
01:21:017 (4) - again ^
01:26:311 (1,2) - change those 2 to Greens what do you mean? Well i mean the Colors of the Notes or better said the Combo

if you want to let it like this i'm ok with that , but it would look better ;) I'm having a ahrd time understanding this to be honest, I'm so sorry.

Hard

00:18:289 (1) - Why are you doing this here but not in :00:15:723 (5) - and 00:20:535 (7) - ? good catch. fixed.

Insane

00:04:332 (2) - i would make this one to (coordinates) https://gyazo.com/cd873d7f1751104fb57f00fb68c42e81 x172 and y 136 uhhh..

Kneesocks

i have nothing to complain about that one

its a pretty good beatmap , i like it :)
Thanks for modding!
i dont really know how to say it how i mean it so i'm sorry xD
Gemu-
Hi, from my queue~

d
k
D (Big d)
K (Big k)

[ Nardo's Muzukashii]

01:26:632 - Change to k to follow the vocal and the drums.

Nardo I love your diffs *w*

[ Nardo's Oni]

Perfect! *--*

Excelent Beatmap! *w* I hope my mod has been helpful you :3, Good luck~ ~
Yuii-
Kneesocks... had... 5.7 stars 2 days ago... what the hell happened.
Literally new favourite mapper xd
I will mod like you do because it's funny

soft-hitnormal3.wav is unused. And in case you want to keep it, it has a 9ms delay which is unrankable. So... yeah, your mom.
You should really be consistent with where you end your difficulties. This is something serious!!one1!!!

[6 SR]

1. 00:09:466 (2,3) - Your mom doesn't tell you gotta be consistent with the spacing on the same verses, aight? 00:14:600 (2,3) - .
  2. 00:19:894 (2,3,4) - What a terrible transition, dad. Maybe you can work around this a bit, because the flow is really bad.
  3. 01:16:043 (1,2) - I definitely don't agree with this anti-jump at all, mom.
  4. I'm leaving unused dots like you do, it's funny xd
[The difficulty that is below the 6 stars thing-y]

1. 00:24:707 (1,2) - Yeah, overlaps are funny, hehehe. But the distance between these objects doesn't make a bit of sense, so you wanna increase it, k? Okay, okay. That sounds really rude, so I will calm down. Sorry, mom.
  2. 01:26:311 (1,2,3,4) - Oh, come on.
[You make me...]

Alright, so you gotta understand there's a gap between Hard and Insane, kay? Fine. As a solution, you can try to add more density to those places where you have a burst on the Insane, in the whole Kiai, for example 00:46:525 - , you use very few triplets compared to the amount of 8-stream-notes you use on both Insane and that difficulty whose name is stolen from Silynn's mapset. Maybe more triplets isn't the solution, but you need to add... I don't know, sliders with tons of repeaters or something like that. Making it more dense would create a gap with the Advanced and Hard... that means, you really have to add a difficulty in the middle for the sake of the spread, with a couple of jumps and more density on the Kiais.
[Normal diff, Advanced is okay, right?]

1. 01:04:172 (4) - Why the random clap?
--------

Good set, yes.
Topic Starter
Bearizm
wow i forgot i entered another taiko queue LOL, it's up to nardo if he wants to change anything.
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Yuii- wrote:

Kneesocks... had... 5.7 stars 2 days ago... what the hell happened. everything else got buffed because it felt like it was too spiky in the end, so everything got balanced. and the jumps in the end is polished/redone so that it'ls more neat. it literally plays better and flowy so it should be easier to hit despite of the SR.
Literally new favourite mapper xd
I will mod like you do because it's funny

soft-hitnormal3.wav is unused. And in case you want to keep it, it has a 9ms delay which is unrankable. So... yeah, your mom.
You should really be consistent with where you end your difficulties. This is something serious!!one1!!! i wanted it to be exclusive for Insane and Extra because using the soft-hitnormal3 means using an SV change, and I don't want any of that in Hard and below. besides, if you see the file, it's a dialouge, it doesn't matter if it has delay xd i only use it in the end of the map

[6 SR]

1. 00:09:466 (2,3) - Your mom doesn't tell you gotta be consistent with the spacing on the same verses, aight? 00:14:600 (2,3) - . "knee high fight! vocal in the second one, so it had to be stronger.
  2. 00:19:894 (2,3,4) - What a terrible transition, dad. Maybe you can work around this a bit, because the flow is really bad. i think it plays fine, of all the test plays, no one has ever missed on that nor has any issues with it. and that's a lot of people.
  3. 01:16:043 (1,2) - I definitely don't agree with this anti-jump at all, mom. that anti jump is there because of the drums xd and so that 01:16:364 (3) - will feel like a jump.
  4. I'm leaving unused dots like you do, it's funny xd wh
[The difficulty that is below the 6 stars thing-y]

1. 00:24:707 (1,2) - Yeah, overlaps are funny, hehehe. But the distance between these objects doesn't make a bit of sense, so you wanna increase it, k? Okay, okay. That sounds really rude, so I will calm down. Sorry, mom. ok xd changed to 1.40x, standard.
  2. 01:26:311 (1,2,3,4) - Oh, come on. that's intentional but, ok i'll make them a star i guess owo
[You make me...]

Alright, so you gotta understand there's a gap between Hard and Insane, kay? Fine. As a solution, you can try to add more density to those places where you have a burst on the Insane, in the whole Kiai, for example 00:46:525 - , you use very few triplets compared to the amount of 8-stream-notes you use on both Insane and that difficulty whose name is stolen from Silynn's mapset. wh xd Maybe more triplets isn't the solution, but you need to add... I don't know, sliders with tons of repeaters or something like that. Making it more dense would create a gap with the Advanced and Hard... that means, you really have to add a difficulty in the middle for the sake of the spread, with a couple of jumps and more density on the Kiais. I believe that this diff is sufficient enough to fill in the gap. that part you mentioned has play patterns of back and forth like http://puu.sh/lh0ba.png. and then i used triples for the next part 00:52:140 - regardless of star diff, Hard is pretty dense in terms of objects, very dense actually and a lot of tiny jumps (x2.00 DS), and insane is just a buffed version of it, same goes to extra :p. the actual main reason why insane's SR is huge is because of the 1-2 jumps in the end, and yes, I do believe that they fit.
[Normal diff, Advanced is okay, right?]

1. 01:04:172 (4) - Why the random clap? what random clap? o.O update it! xd
--------

Good set, yes.
Thanks~ :d
Nardoxyribonucleic

game rock wrote:

Hi, from my queue~

d
k
D (Big d)
K (Big k)

[ Nardo's Muzukashii]

01:26:632 - Change to k to follow the vocal and the drums. d here would help emphasize the next d k d K pattern imo.

[ Nardo's Oni]

Perfect! *--*

Nardo I love your diffs *w* I'm glad to hear that :3

Excelent Beatmap! *w* I hope my mod has been helpful you :3, Good luck~ ~
Thanks~ :)
Topic Starter
Bearizm
Ready whenever you are with that heart icon, Yuii! <3
Yuii-
I hate you so much

EDIT: btw we changed those things on Kneesocks, fyi
Topic Starter
Bearizm
the dream

i love u all
wendao
wooooo congrats
SrSkyPlayer
this spread wtf
Topic Starter
Bearizm

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

this spread wtf
care to explain what's wrong with it? If you're looking at the star difficulties, they don't really show u how the spread truly works due to how this is mapped.
Wafu

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Taiko'd!
As far as I know, using mod icons is now completely useless and shouldn't be done.

BN Rules wrote:

4.5. osu!/Taiko/CtB/osu!mania Icons

They used to have an actual meaning, but they do not have anymore. Using them brings you nothing, expresses nothing and does nothing. So don’t use them.
Raiden

Wafu wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Taiko'd!
As far as I know, using mod icons is now completely useless and shouldn't be done.

BN Rules wrote:

4.5. osu!/Taiko/CtB/osu!mania Icons

They used to have an actual meaning, but they do not have anymore. Using them brings you nothing, expresses nothing and does nothing. So don’t use them.
It is still a way for us non standard BNs to show our agreement of the non standard diffs in a hybrid set. We are free to do it. And to be honest, you shouldn't even be interfering with it. I'm pretty sure Ozzy is aware of it, as well as all of us.
Wafu
I wouldn't call it interfering. I said "as far as I know" so that it means "as far as I know", which means that from my knowledge and from what I've read, it shouldn't be used now. That means it can be different now and could have been changed. I don't see a reason why'd you say "you shouldn't even be interfering with it". I just wanted to know whether something changed without change in BN Rules and apparently, it's just saying: "This game mode is fine.", but still does have no meaning in the ranking process. Not knowing what do people in Taiko community do doesn't discourage me from mentioning it. So, sorry if you have a feel that I'm interfering, but it's not forbidden to have questions or mentions.
Raiden
That "rule" has been disregarded heavily by all non-standard nominators (specially Taiko and CtB, which have the less amount of BNs).

Theoretically it does not have any value in the ranking process, yet it actually does. No BN will qualify an hybrid set without knowing that the other mode's difficulties are fine. Not at least the ones with common sense.

Sorry about "jumping" on you, yet it was supposed to be pretty obvious.

Anyway GZ Bearizm and Nardo
Wafu
Well.. the "Taiko'd" being said just reminded me of time when this was used instead of bubble, so I was just thinking whether something changed to those icons or it's just for confirmation or he just didn't know that it doesn't count to mapcycle. That's just what I wanted to confirm. There are 3 possibilities, so it's not that "pretty obvious". That's just it, I didn't mean anything like: "Hey dude, those icons mean nothing how can you not know it", but it was just confirmation of which of these options it is. I couldn't see a thread where its usage is re-consulted for quality confirmation purposes, so no doubt I could be interested in what's happening.

Anyway gratz for a qualification as well :)
Topic Starter
Bearizm
Thank you, all :D

As for the icons, I didn't know you don't need icons for Hybrid sets anymore. Thanks for informing me that, I can finally get taiko difficulties in peace without worrying about icons =w=b
Nardoxyribonucleic
Although mode-specific icons do not have actual value in ranking process (only bubbles, hearts and fires are worth now), they could show that a specific mode is ready for qualification. Therefore, they can still be used for reassurance among BNs specializing in different modes.
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Although mode-specific icons do not have actual value in ranking process (only bubbles, hearts and fires are worth now), they could show that a specific mode is ready for qualification. Therefore, they can still be used for reassurance among BNs specializing in different modes.
you're the only person I'll ever ask for Taiko GDs so I think I won't be needing that <3
Guy
Hello!

We have found some potential issues that we feel are important enough to address before continuing:

General

delay of custom hitsound

• Ranking Criteria wrote:

1. Hitsounds must have an acceptable range of delay under 5ms, unless there's a special purpose. Every hitsound file should start in time, preferrably at 0ms. This is to ensure that every map doesn't sound mistimed, and therefore could provide acceptably synchronized rhythm feedback to players.According to Ranking Criteria, You must be remove delay of soft-hitnormal3.wav <- check this pic.
    and Try to add this instead of it.

If you disagree with these suggestions, please reply to this thread justifying why so we can discuss alternatives.

Otherwise, please reply to this thread when these issues are resolved.

Thanks for working with us towards higher quality beatmaps, we hope to see your beatmap ranked soon!
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Guy wrote:

Hello!

We have found some potential issues that we feel are important enough to address before continuing:

General

delay of custom hitsound

• Ranking Criteria wrote:

1. Hitsounds must have an acceptable range of delay under 5ms, unless there's a special purpose. Every hitsound file should start in time, preferrably at 0ms. This is to ensure that every map doesn't sound mistimed, and therefore could provide acceptably synchronized rhythm feedback to players.According to Ranking Criteria, You must be remove delay of soft-hitnormal3.wav <- check this pic.
    and Try to add this instead of it.

If you disagree with these suggestions, please reply to this thread justifying why so we can discuss alternatives.

Otherwise, please reply to this thread when these issues are resolved.

Thanks for working with us towards higher quality beatmaps, we hope to see your beatmap ranked soon!
;w; I thought hitsounds like this can be delayed? I was wrong.

fixed
hehe
Topic Starter
Bearizm

handsome wrote:

gh
Guy
ok!
Sonnyc

handsome wrote:

ROFL

That was fast btw