forum

League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue
the 5% is not important because we have a governor. and if he isn't governoring he is conf scum. so he will bring you back if those 5% are wrong.

like youa re the scummiest palyer in the game. ace and MB are superscummy, too, but i don't think either is as simple and clean as you.

maybe lynching MB would be a considerable alternative to give gif his shot and conf him, but i prefer a higher chance at lynching scum over losing a potential townie to gain a vigshot.
Xiz
Or wait is there a busdriver mafia role?
Or whatever role it is that swaps night action names?
Xiz
I think i'm just confusing myself.

Where I am at now:
Hika + MB/Ace scum?
Tanzklaue

Xiz wrote:

irrelevant, hika admitted that she targeted setsuen, so no busdrive/whatever was involved.

also i think we would've seen the action with the track.
Xiz

Tanzklaue wrote:

Xiz wrote:

irrelevant, hika admitted that she targeted setsuen, so no busdrive/whatever was involved.

also i think we would've seen the action with the track.
You are right, thx.
Okay, I'll be using my ability on Hika today. So once everyone is done with talking and gives me the OK I will execute.
Xiz
Damn it Hika if you wouldn't have cheated on me I would have run away with you forever and let you live. But you broke my heart. Today I break your neck.
Ace Timing
hika's claim doesn't explain her targeting setusen. like, if her claim was legit, she'd be vengefu-ohhh...
MBomb

Tanzklaue wrote:

xiz, you claimed executioner. execute today. MB, you claimed gov. if hika flips town, you can governate her.
That's not how governor works. I can only cancel a lynch during twiglight (Hence why I'm confirmed gov at this point due to the fact there is still twiglight and no one else has claimed a role that causes it.
MBomb

Ace Timing wrote:

hika's claim doesn't explain her targeting setusen. like, if her claim was legit, she'd be vengefu-ohhh...
I did think this at one point, but I thought it was possible that Hika chose what role she took.

Wait a minute...

Hika wrote:

Because I clearly can't kill Setsuen with my stupid nerfed ability.
Why would she take an ability which she herself describes as "stupid nerfed ability", instead of waiting for a better flip...
Ace Timing
is everyone fully aware of the fact that if Hika's claim is legit that we would be lynching the vengeful townie?
Tanzklaue

Ace Timing wrote:

is everyone fully aware of the fact that if Hika's claim is legit that we would be lynching the vengeful townie?
or vengeful scum.

if she is town i trust her judgement to use her vengeance on one of the primary scum candidates.
Xiz

Ace Timing wrote:

Then he can kill who he thinks is scum?
Xiz
Ninja'd
Xiz

Hika wrote:

Surely you'd rather lynch who you think is scum but you'd rather lynch me who is "unknown" according to you?
Jess's claim checks out after thinking about it. Because with my bait of my Thresh claim Jess didn't make that up and say I targeted anyone.
Tanzklaue
also there is literally no chance that hika is town AND vengeful. else she would lack the ability to target anyone.
MBomb

Ace Timing wrote:

if that claim is legit, Jess is confirmed scum, as there is no way Hika would be able to target Setsuen.

But tbh I think following Lynch All Liars works here.
Tanzklaue
jess' claim also checks out because both the people they said she saw do stuff admitted to doing that stuff, and doing it to the people she said they did.

btw hika, if you are, by any of chance, vengeful and town through some miraculous events of improbability and unknown roles, kill gif. he is the only one who would be able to instigate this mess.
Tanzklaue

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

if that claim is legit, Jess is confirmed scum, as there is no way Hika would be able to target Setsuen.

But tbh I think following Lynch All Liars works here.
hika admitted she targeted setsuen.

she literally can't be vengeful and town.
Ace Timing

Ace Timing wrote:

is everyone fully aware of the fact that if Hika's claim is legit that we would be lynching the vengeful?
fixed, I thought it was weird just saying vengeful so I added townie. This is what I meant
Xiz
Also hika stopped talking, another good indicator
Tanzklaue
unless there is a gif factor going on in this game.

either way i don't believe that there is an actual real chance of town losing this if we engage the situation calmly and logically.
Xiz
This game is way too broken for town lol.

OH SHIT THATS WHY HIKA SAID THIS GAME IS RIGGED
Xiz

Hika wrote:

this game is rigged
^
Tanzklaue
a global tracker and a global doc and a (weak) cop and a delayed vig and a vengeful townie.

that's a lot of pro town things, and all very powerful.
Hika
Oh no I got busy lol.
Hika
Also I'm not vengeful. I don't know where that came from.
Xiz
I'm pretty much the only person that can save you Hika so try to convince me if you can x.x But I feel good about killing you now.
Hika
Also, I didn't get a chance to pick the role. I would have much preferred vengeful.
Hika
I mean what can I say? I offered to use my ability as long as I was not lynched. That would get Jess to confirm I'm not scum depending on whether the target I hit died or not.
I was completely okay with that.
Hika
also, hold off on executing me.
I'm a woman and I need hours to get ready after I get out of bed so stop trying to kill me off when I'm gone :v
Ace Timing
if you're universal backup, you would have inherited the powers of the first power role (the first non-VT) to die. That would have been slaini's as he was the first to die, and he was vengeful. Therefore, if you were universal backup, you'd be vengeful. Unless the 1-shot in your role refers to what I think it might.
Topic Starter
Navizel

Vote Count 3.3

Hika (2) - Tanzklaue, GuyInFreezer
Ace Timing (1) - Hika
-[Jess]- (1) - - Magic Bomb -

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Ace Timing, Xiz

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on December 4 6:50PM GMT -5. This is approximately 6 days from now.
GuyInFreezer
Guys do realize that hika can be both backup and scum who made a nightkill.
Xiz
If I don't see any more good activity by tomorrow afternoon imma execute just a heads up
Hika
I won't be around to stop it (lol sleep)
So have fun with everything still wanted Jess to discuss
-[Jess]-
i have nothing to say.i trust my result and i believe she is scum base on this.
just execute hika xiz.
Xiz
Vote:Hika
Execute:Hika

Bye bye
Hika
Bye!
Topic Starter
Navizel
DAY 3 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Hika (3) - Tanzklaue, GuyInFreezer, Xiz [EXECUTE]
Ace Timing (1) - Hika
-[Jess]- (1) - - Magic Bomb -

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Ace Timing

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Topic Starter
Navizel
It is now Twilight. Twilight will last for 24 hours. Deadline is November 30 7:28PM GMT -5.
show more