forum

League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xiz
I think MB is more towny now actually.

Also I'm bored with Ace. I'll start the CTH wagon.

vote: CTH_Chamelo
Xiz
oops
vote:Chamelo_Th
Ace Timing

Xiz wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

btw since the start of D2 I actually did ask a question: p/4684583/
Read what I said AGAIN. That was a counter-defense against me. I was asking when during D2 have you asked questions to anyone when you are not being accused?

Ace Timing wrote:

and before that were two posts with multiple questions inside
p/4667509/
p/4660616/
Read what I said. I specifically said AFTER the Hilini lynch. These were before. Not after. You haven't done anything today besides make a poor attempt at a defense for yourself.[/quote]
I haven't defended myself because I haven't actually been accused of anything.
Ace Timing
whatever
Topic Starter
Navizel

Vote Count 2.4
Setsuen (1) - Hika
Chamelo_Th (3) - GuyInFreezer, Tanzklaue, Xiz

Not Voting: Chamelo_Th, -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -, Setsuen, Ace Timing

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on November 27 10:56PM GMT -5. This is approximately 3 days and 1 hour from now.
Setsuen
have anyone realised that hika "reluctantly" voted slani d1 and then was the person who convinced slani to shoot sm4 and now he"s trying to lynch me who is literally town when compared to Cts?
Setsuen
hey gif if you"re that good convince me how hika intention is town. bc it sure looks like passively trying to manipulate other town while trying to look good.
Ace Timing

Setsuen wrote:

hey gif if you"re that good convince me how hika intention is town. bc it sure looks like passively trying to manipulate other town while trying to look good.
noted.
Setsuen
wot
Hika

Setsuen wrote:

have anyone realised that hika "reluctantly" voted slani d1 and then was the person who convinced slani to shoot sm4 and now he"s trying to lynch me who is literally town when compared to Cts?
hey, i didn't say i was opposed to voting him. lmao.

i don't recall, do you?
Hika
I'm just assuming you're getting mad because someone's finally standing up to you?
However, now that a wagon is forming, I'm gonna have to pay attention to that a little more.
Hika
unvote

only because no one's following me on it and i am probably wrong
can't afford mislynch
Xiz
unvote because Hika is unvoting.

lol jk putting 3 votes on him is irrelevant right now, especially when he isn't here.
And Hika I haven't decided yet if I think he is scum or not, but I rather he get vigi'd ?
Xiz
As of now I feel as though the scum reside between Chamelo / Ace / Jess / Setsuen.
Setsuen

Hika wrote:

Setsuen wrote:

hey, i didn't say i was opposed to voting him. lmao.

i don't recall, do you?
you stated that he was obv town. If you didn't reluctantly vote him then you"re literally saying you"re scum who faked being unhappy abt voting slani bc he was "obv town"

not to mention the fact that i have stated that you were the one who somehow convinced slani to shoot sm4 at like the start of d2 so no the argument was already there you just aggravated it.
Setsuen
and fyi slani being an obv town should mean that you should have waited for a nl instead
Xiz
Tanzklaue I agree with you now lol.
Setsuen

Xiz wrote:

As of now I feel as though the scum reside between Chamelo / Ace / Jess / Setsuen.
I have no abilities(as stated by thr mod in PM). This is clearly a nerf and we all know town got nerfed with all the stupid modifier like weak cop.

That and if i was scum i wouldn"t be dumb enough to out as someone who had no abilities AFTER seeing that the three dead towns prob had an ability of some sort.
Setsuen

Xiz wrote:

makes no diff
people usually just get a good read off me d1 and proceed to win at end game or wait for scum to nightkill me bc town isn:t dunb enough to lynch me off. There is no issues.
Xiz
Hey Jess are you here?
Setsuen

Xiz wrote:

Hey Jess are you here?
no he adopted the Cths method. lurk hard and lurk good. if forced to, filler post THEN lurk.
Hika
stfu, you're annoying.

Jess, CTh, where ya at.
Hika

Xiz wrote:

just curious, where is this directed to, love? :p
Xiz
oh, NOW you call me love after you don't call me back the next morning? I see how it is.

But it's about Setsuen lol
Ace Timing

Xiz wrote:

Hey Jess are you here?
as you may have noticed from other games, Jess is a habitual lurker and is perpetually occupied by eating dinner.
GuyInFreezer

Setsuen wrote:

Xiz wrote:

Hey Jess are you here?
no he adopted the Cths method. lurk hard and lurk good. if forced to, filler post THEN lurk.
At least Jess posts something town.
GuyInFreezer

Hika wrote:

Xiz wrote:

just curious, where is this directed to, love? :p
Woah woah there

I thought we married and stuff
What's going on here
Xiz
WTF HIKA
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
(Oh btw, that link is also an answer for some dude asking why I'm townreading Hika earlier.)
Hika
My secret has been let out...
Also that is also why I know GIF isn't fucking around as scum.
Complete town. So I don't see why anyone would be voting him as such.
Xiz
wtf hika it's over between us
vote:hika

lol jk I forgive you just make sure to fold the laundry and i'll be happy.

unvote
Xiz
But like,

I wanna pressure Jess but AFK
I wanna pressure CTH but AFK
I can't understand Setsuen
I feel like i'm the only one who thinks Ace is scum but I already got what I needed from pressuring him soooooooooooooooooo

:\
Xiz
I'm so used to 48h day and 24h night phases this is torture for me haha
GuyInFreezer
You should then, like, totally vote C_th.
Xiz
Sure.

vote:Chamelo_Th
GuyInFreezer
Oh Cth replaced SNB.
I thought they were separate players for a long time.
GuyInFreezer
If I townread strictly

GuyInFreezer - Town
Chamelo_Th
-[Jess]-
Xiz - Town
Setsuen - Town
Hika - Town
- Magic Bomb -
Ace Timing
Tanzklaue - Town
Chamelo
Yes because the activity level increased when I had to attend the parade is a great idea.

Tanzklaue wrote:

Chamelo_Th wrote:

How am I suppose to vote when I actually start like less than 24 hours to deadline?
No I'm not doing that.
except that you both increased the deadline to have more time to play and that little time is no reason to withhold your strongest weapon.
I know, but I actually read and start the game after 24 hours of my replacement. (he replaced me 2AM and I posted 2AM of the next day)

Reading.
Chamelo

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Hika wrote:

CTh getting a little more suspicious as time goes on.
Pls
That's because he's scum.
Question,

have you ever, since I started my first mafia game, seen me post content?
show more