Vote Count 1.2

Static Noise Bird (1) - Hika
Setsuen (1) - GuyInFreezer
Renevant (1) - Static Noise Bird
sLaiNi (1) - MrVaL
MrVaL (1) - Ace Timing
Ace Timing (1) - Frostings

Not Voting: sLaiNi, -[Jess]-, Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Skullmaster4, Renevant

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on November 16 8:40PM GMT -5. This is approximately 6 days and 8 hours from now.
Renevant
At school right now. I'll be on in a couple hours to look through and contribute what I can.
Ace Timing

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

What's your champion? No point in hiding that if we already know your role, and I'm interested in what champion could possibly lead to a miller.
Ahri. Because I'm a clever fox.
sLaiNi

Ace Timing wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

What's your champion? No point in hiding that if we already know your role, and I'm interested in what champion could possibly lead to a miller.
Ahri. Because I'm a clever fox.
I don't see in what way Ahri could be a miller tbh though.
MBomb
Hmm, yeah, it seems a bit weird. Maybe be better to focus on it another day though, and hope we have a rolecop or flavour cop to check that (although chances of him lying about the champion are low).
Ace Timing

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Hmm, yeah, it seems a bit weird. Maybe be better to focus on it another day though, and hope we have a rolecop or flavour cop to check that (although chances of him lying about the champion are low).
My role PM says it's because I'm cunning and deceptive.

Jess is probably town, Slaini and MrVal seem pretty scummy to me, Slaini because his posts reminds me of when he was scum, and MrVal because he fucked up a vote when it's pretty hard to fuck votes up. I mean, it's almost excusable when you're a noob, but when the post above you is a proper vote, all the posts previously are proper votes, and the proper format for voting is in the rules, it's rather odd.
Ace Timing
actually, I'm an idiot. He just voted in the next post. Guess that makes that whole thing irrelevant.
sLaiNi

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Actually this might be the correct way to approach it, as I don't want to fall for it again as I did with Setsuen when he was Miller and instantclaimed D1.

Then again the Jess/Setsuen - case comes back to my mind.

Got my first reads already, this game is going fast.
MBomb
Oh also, seeing as no one pointed it out, just in case no one noticed, SNB is a doublevoter.
Topic Starter
Navizel
woops sorry bout that
forgot to subtract Jess vote
MBomb
Nevermind then.
Setsuen

MrVaL wrote:

Mhm, actually i think, the Name slaini needs to be slain. The name calls it.

So my vote goes to: Slaini
This has got to be the most ridiculous reason to vote someone AFTER I said RVS has ended. The irony is if he had thought it was sarcasm, he would have followed the few people who voted way before his post(AKA voting someone with a GOOD reason)

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Oh also, as Slaini said, why are you not voting him then? You FoSed him but nothing more.
When have I EVER voted someone on D1 this early?

sLaiNi wrote:

I don't see in what way Ahri could be a miller tbh though.
Orb of deception. Ahri's Q. 10/10

sLaiNi wrote:

Actually this might be the correct way to approach it, as I don't want to fall for it again as I did with Setsuen when he was Miller and instantclaimed D1.

I DID NOT INSTA CLAIM MILLER D1. People had to ask me for my role AFTER I complained and whined about it.
What Jess/Me case. I don't think I ever been on the same team as Jess.
Frostings
1. Get rid of Ace
2. Win the game
3. Cheer for Frostings for leading town to victory
sLaiNi

Frostings wrote:

1. Get rid of Ace
2. Win the game
You said the same thing about me last game, and I was scum...
sLaiNi
{Ace, Setsuen, Jess} <- Pretty sure atleast one of them is scum.
Frostings
embark on a journey with me sLaiNi
We can go to a beautiful world where town live in harmony. A world without fear of nightkills or mislynches
it all starts with your vote on Ace
Renevant

sLaiNi wrote:

Reading through the previous posts, i agree with this. At least Jess or Setsuen.
sLaiNi

Frostings wrote:

We can go to a beautiful world where town live in harmony. A world without fear of nightkills or mislynches
I am ready to go onto this journey, take me away and we will live forever together. Peace and harmony shall lead our way and nothing bad will be able to stop us.

**sLaiNi right clicks onto Ace_Timing**

Unvote
Vote: Ace_Timing
sLaiNi

Renevant wrote:

sLaiNi wrote:

Reading through the previous posts, i agree with this. At least Jess or Setsuen.
Any own thoughts on this?
Renevant

sLaiNi wrote:

No confrontation between the two yet, even with Setsuen being as posty as he is.There's all that confidence with Setsuen about gut feeling and what not just seems stupid imo.
And i wanna say Jess for constantly jumping trains.
sLaiNi

Renevant wrote:

sLaiNi wrote:

No confrontation between the two yet, even with Setsuen being as posty as he is.There's all that confidence with Setsuen about gut feeling and what not just seems stupid imo.
And i wanna say Jess for constantly jumping trains.
AFAIK Jess just jumped onto one train this game.

I agree with the confrontation part though.
MBomb

sLaiNi wrote:

Frostings wrote:

I am ready to go onto this journey, take me away and we will live forever together. Peace and harmony shall lead our way and nothing bad will be able to stop us.

**sLaiNi right clicks onto Ace_Timing**

Unvote
Vote: Ace_Timing

sLaiNi wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

...so you completely changed your mind. Any reason?
MBomb

Setsuen wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Oh also, as Slaini said, why are you not voting him then? You FoSed him but nothing more.
When have I EVER voted someone on D1 this early?
I don't really pay attention to meta, to be honest. At the same time though, can I ask why not? It's not like someone will quickhammer at the beginning of D1.
Hika

sLaiNi wrote:

Frostings wrote:

1. Get rid of Ace
2. Win the game
You said the same thing about me last game, and I was scum...
he says that shit about everyone
frostings pls

Also I post more later since I have a really big exam coming up.
Setsuen

Renevant wrote:

sLaiNi wrote:

I'm starting to suspect that scum are trying to push a lynch on me and if it fails it can "just fall to Jess".

sLaiNi wrote:

AFAIK Jess just jumped onto one train this game.

I agree with the confrontation part though.
Nice scum party conversation you got there.
Anyone who has played with me jollywell know I barely confront anyone unless they try to suspect me. You're not making yourself look any better here bc you jollywell know that I only do 3thing. 1.Counter stupid mafia trying to push suspicion on me 2.Call mafia out for lurking and 3.Call mafia out bc the intention of their post literally reeks of scum.

your conversation fits right into number 1 and 3.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I don't really pay attention to meta, to be honest. At the same time though, can I ask why not? It's not like someone will quickhammer at the beginning of D1.
My votes are too precious to waste on anyone. Unless you fail to remember the few times where I didn't even vote on like D2/3. That and I mostly counter vote stupid scum who tries to lynch me.
Setsuen
FYI I would lynch Renevant over slani just bc my gut tells me Renevant is wayyy more scummier by how they're posting.
Setsuen
Also someone SHOULD get a huge wagon on Mr Val. HE IS CLEARLY AVOIDING any conversation with me which should not be the case unless he has read my past few games WHICH I DOUBT HE DID.

and yeah doesn't help that both slani and Renevant tried to DIVERT town attention from him to me and Jess/Ace.
Renevant
Not really, your posts just grab the eye easier and its very easy to make an opinion from your posts

I haven't read anything interesting from anyone else, just looks like normal stuff you'd expect from Day 1
Setsuen

Renevant wrote:

Not really, your posts just grab the eye easier and its very easy to make an opinion from your posts

I haven't read anything interesting from anyone else, just looks like normal stuff you'd expect from Day 1
There is a jollywell good reason why people who have played with me(with the exception of slani) are NOT trying to interact with me.
and "grab the eye easier"= you're so going to pay for that once it reaches D3 and everyone start whining.
Renevant
You're just making assumptions over the very few posts that exist so far. If you swing a bat enough times, you're bound to hit the correct object at least once. I've never played with you, so I wouldn't know if you've just got some ridiculous ego or not. From what I see, it sounds like you just complain a lot and over-exaggerate the few posts that exist in order to benefit you.
Ace Timing

sLaiNi wrote:

looks like Setsuen and Jess are town.
Ace Timing

Renevant wrote:

You're just making assumptions over the very few posts that exist so far. If you swing a bat enough times, you're bound to hit the correct object at least once.
Actually, you could just be a sucky swinger and not hit any.
Setsuen

Renevant wrote:

You're just making assumptions over the very few posts that exist so far. If you swing a bat enough times, you're bound to hit the correct object at least once. I've never played with you, so I wouldn't know if you've just got some ridiculous ego or not. From what I see, it sounds like you just complain a lot and over-exaggerate the few posts that exist in order to benefit you.

Scum trying to discredit me right here.

you say that like you can guess what my playstyle is and yet you CAN'T guess that my playstyle literally ensure that I am almost conf town and that I don't die until near late game.

> From what you can see I exaggerate.

Setsuen wrote:

Were you hoping that I would slip even though when I do slip it's town slip due to my love of exagerration?
Stating what I have already said? Check. Is that something scum would do? Yes.
Setsuen
FYI if GIF doesn't post anything like he did in the last game that we were both in, I shall prod him until he gets replaced.
Hika

Setsuen wrote:

Plz you're just jealous of my pro ability to outsurvive people who try to policy me.
It doesn't matter if it's not a reaction test. Because anyone who targets me THAT heavily after D1 is probably mafia bc most sane town knows by now that arguing with me is pointless. Only mafia who is trying to pull off some crazy elaborate stunt would even bother focusing on me D1.
this is disgusting af, please lmfao

Unvote
Hika

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

btw, if there's a cop role, don't fucking search miller lmfao
just don't do it, use it on someone else everyone wants to search for the night after lynch
miller would be a waste of it but it honestly depends on how the mod wanted to fuck with us this game.

sLaiNi wrote:

why
Hika
I've got one leaning town read, nothing else for now. I'd like to see more from SNB though. :p
Renevant

Setsuen wrote:

> From what you can see I exaggerate.

Setsuen wrote:

Were you hoping that I would slip even though when I do slip it's town slip due to my love of exagerration?
Stating what I have already said? Check. Is that something scum would do? Yes.
I actually didn't see that. If I did, it didn't make any sense to me when i read it.
Renevant

Setsuen wrote:

Scum trying to discredit me right here.

you say that like you can guess what my playstyle is and yet you CAN'T guess that my playstyle literally ensure that I am almost conf town and that I don't die until near late game.
There's not really any "discredit" though. Your post counts the same as everyone elses. Claiming that you act a certain way when you're town shows that you recognize your playstyle and can change your it to appear that you're town when you're actually scum.
show more