Do You read books?

Yes
72.29%
No
27.71%
Total votes: 83
Topic Starter
[DG2L]YungYeezy
Textbooks don't count. Feel free to scrwew around after voting.

Hobo books don't count either.
iMuffin
I love to read, I do it all the time
Firo Prochainezo
Yes.
Randy96
What the **** is a book
Mara
My friends are reading Facebook.
Firo Prochainezo

Randy96 wrote:

What the **** is a book
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book
Adarin
Even though technology is becoming increasingly more prominent in society, it's still nice to pick up an actual book and be able to physically turn the pages and smell the paper. I will admit that I tend to get distracted when reading books since I don't isolate myself when reading.
dNextGen
yea
Jinxy
I could read 4 books in a week when I was like 8.

Now I just read the books the school gives for basic literature.
Faust
Yes I do love to read me some books once in a while.

Currently reading "the Heart of the Artist" by Rory Noland.
Adarin
Currently reading Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder.
anonymous_old
*Does You read books?

And who is You?
adam2046
I go in to second hand book stores just to smell the scent of slowly rotting paper.
So, no, I don't read books.
GladiOol
Books are gay
Wojjan

strager wrote:

*Does You read books?

And who is You?
oh Strager haven't You heard. You deserve a majestic You.
Galkan
If I'm sleepless, then yea, I grab something and start to read. After about 10 minutes noone can awake me for next 8 hours.
So no, because books are as boring as hell, sometimes even more (especially polish positivism literature) than techno.

Shouldn't this be moved to General Discussion?
NoHitter
I read them, but recently I've been spending too much time on the PC to catch up.
Mogsy
Moving to GD after this post.

I do, in fact, read books (Going for an English literature minor, actually). Quite often, at that. Lately, though, I've been sticking my usual authors when reading for the hell of it (Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Carl Hiaasen, and H.P. Lovecraft) because it's been far too long since I've read any of their stuff. :?
anonymous_old
I read magazines when memtest86+ is running (and for whatever reason I'm not sleeping) and I don't have much to do on my laptop.

But who is You???
Daru
I'm actually illiterate, and therefore cannot read books.
Ekaru
I love reading books! It's a really nice and easy way to get into some good stories. Can be expensive sometimes, though. Damn publishers and their exploiting of us.
show more