forum

Amy & Azumi's GFX Thread | ded

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azumi-

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

can someone define GFX? like what part of making avatars and stuff does it represent?
I'll answer this even though it's not a request but since this is the art form ^^. So as you may know GFX means graphics. And Photoshopping or using a program like gimp is used for editing images. People who do that is dubbed the name graphics editors. Therefore creating borders, rendering, creating image lighting, etc... is considered graphics editing.
FrostBlazeX
• Request to: Amy
• Type: Avatar
• Image Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 1ed636.jpg
• Size: 128x128
• Border: Yes please
• Text: Yes: Frost
• Extra: Id like the one with the blue hair for the crop please ^.^. Also id like the border to look nice with the cropped photo !
Thank you!
Azumi-

Here you guys go ~

:!: Not sure what Amy is doing since his account is restricted so the people who requested to
him may have to wait a while until his account gets unrestricted. (is that a word?)

Kor3ry3-Kun

Banners are actually my weakest point so i hop you like it ;u;

Rosilius

0_Sans_0

Undertale is such an amazing game ;u; 10/10 game of the year
0_ Sans _0

Azumi- wrote:

Here you guys go ~

:!: Not sure what Amy is doing since his account is restricted so the people who requested to
him may have to wait a while until his account gets unrestricted. (is that a word?)

Kor3ry3-Kun

Rosilius

0_Sans_0

Thank you so much and yep undertale is my most fav game of all time 8-)
Kor3ry3-Kun

Azumi- wrote:

Here you guys go ~

Kor3ry3-Kun

Rosilius

0_Sans_0

Cheers
Azumi-
To [ Eclipse ] and FrostBlazeX, you guys can probably see by Amy's banner that something is going on and he can't get his account back. So you guys can either just let me do your request or just request to another thread entirely (don't worry I won't feel offended ^^)

With that said, I will still use this thread as my main graphics thread for about a month to see if he can resolve the issue, but if not I will just move back to my own.
[ Eclipse ]_old

Azumi- wrote:

To [ Eclipse ] and FrostBlazeX, you guys can probably see by Amy's banner that something is going on and he can't get his account back. So you guys can either just let me do your request or just request to another thread entirely (don't worry I won't feel offended ^^)

With that said, I will still use this thread as my main graphics thread for about a month to see if he can resolve the issue, but if not I will just move back to my own.
Alright ill change my request to you azumi- :)
FrostBlazeX

Azumi- wrote:

Ok ill also change mine to yours ^.^ thank you!
Mamages
Hello ! it's me !
i would like to have a collab avatar with a friend (again)^^
Request to Azumi ;)
• Image Link(s) : https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=5647C8A0
• Size : Recommended Avatar + full screen with name : 128 x 128
• Border : yes
• Text : "Mamages" on the boy in the left and "Spits" on the boy in the right
color : idk, maybe a green, but try some color and pick the one you think is the best ^^
• Extra : ik you'll do something cool ^^
Azumi-
Wow sorry everyone for being sooo late with these three requests ;u; normally i would be done with them early but I had a lot of stuff to do ._. just be patient for one more day and I will have them for you! sorry again ;u;
Azumi-

Sorry guys for that loong wait ;u;

[ Eclipse ]

I actually saw that you already have a banner created with this image already but i'll still make it since there was that confusion with amy_ca

FrostBlazeX

Mamages

I meant to make a larger size as well but something screwed up on photoshop and i could only give you the minimum size for osu ;u; if you want a larger size, just ask me and i will do it.
FrostBlazeX

Azumi- wrote:

[ Eclipse ]

I actually saw that you already have a banner created with this image already but i'll still make it since there was that confusion with amy_ca

FrostBlazeX

Mamages

I meant to make a larger size as well but something screwed up on photoshop and i could only give you the minimum size for osu ;u; if you want a larger size, just ask me and i will do it.
Thanks a lot ! ^.^
[ Eclipse ]_old

Azumi- wrote:

[ Eclipse ]

FrostBlazeX

Mamages

Thanks looks amazing dw i'll still use it :D
Mamages

Azumi- wrote:

[ Eclipse ]

FrostBlazeX

Mamages

Thx you ! that's realy good job !
Kor3ry3-Kun
Ok Some new stuff

• Request to: Azumi
• Image Link: http://static.zerochan.net/Akame.(Akame.ga.Kill!).full.1773498.jpg
• Border: Y/N Normal
• Text: Yes, Kor3ry3-Kun
• Extra: Must include her tie and Make this the best you can make, Text much also be Fancy

I put the others avatars that you made in my page
Azumi-
To Kor3ry3-Kun, I will have your avatar done by tomorrow. Sorry I know its just one request but the homework just hasn't stopped coming at me .-.
Sorry for the wait ><
Azumi-

Thank you for the wait ^^

Kor3ry3-Kun
Kor3ry3-Kun

Azumi- wrote:

Thank you for the wait ^^

Kor3ry3-Kun
OMG that is So nice Cheers Much respest
Asterix-
Request to: Azumi
Image Link: Here
Size: 128x128
Border: Normal
Text: Yes, Asterix
Extra: Anything you like
Azumi-

Sorry for the wait ;u; but here you go!

Asterix-
V1

V2

Decided to try something new with the border ^^ but the first one was the one I originally made.
Asterix-

Azumi- wrote:

Sorry for the wait ;u; but here you go!

Asterix-
V1

V2

Decided to try something new with the border ^^ but the first one was the one I originally made.
Thanks, I really like it :D
lol
Image Link: :>
Size: 128x128
Border: What ever you think looks best :>
Text: dosu
Extra: cute font/do something you think would look good with the color(s) of the text? (sorry im asking you to choose a lot of stuff never had an avatar made before and im not the most artsy of people ;w;)
Azumi-

Here you go~

Dosu
V1

V2
lol
I really appreciate this thanks a lot, love your work! :)
lol
Ok I hope im allowed to do this but I really like my avatar so im hoping you could make me a user page banner?

• Type: Banner
• Image Link::>>>
• Size: 623x192
• Border: N
• Text: Welcome To My User Page
• Extra: I realise the picture is just a portrait of a character but could you just do something colourful with the background? idk im bad at this stuff >.< ~ also same font as avatar would be appreciated!

thanks again!
Azumi-

Sorry it took me a while :/

Dosu
Decided to make it a gif as well even though you didn't ask me to. Still new at making gifs so my timing is pretty off lol
Regular

Loop once

Loop forever
lol

Azumi- wrote:

Sorry it took me a while :/

Dosu
Decided to make it a gif as well even though you didn't ask me to. Still new at making gifs so my timing is pretty off lol
Regular

Loop once

Loop forever
Looks great, thanks again!
Popolittz
• Image Link: http://puu.sh/lvrQ7/54063368cc.jpg
• Size: Standard plz
• Border: Y Normal
• Text: Y Konnor- San
• Extra: Please and thank you
JOYBOYDESU
• Image Link:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131015005251/onepiece/images/5/58/Monkey_D._Luffy_Post_Timeskip_Portrait.png
• Size: Normal Avatar Size
• Border: Yes - Normal
• Text: Yes - Joy Boy
• Extra: Maybe try fill the white spots with a sky background? Up to you if you have better ideas. Thank you in advance, I'll be supporting you once it's done.
Azumi-

Joy Boy wrote:

• Image Link:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131015005251/onepiece/images/5/58/Monkey_D._Luffy_Post_Timeskip_Portrait.png

• Extra: Maybe try fill the white spots with a sky background? Up to you if you have better ideas. Thank you in advance, I'll be supporting you once it's done.
I knew something of this sort may happen. Amy actually can't do any requests at this moment, and probably can't come back to osu because his account is restricted at the moment. His email got hacked.

If you want, I can do you request ^^ or you can request to another thread, its all up to you (:

Popolittz I will have your avatar done by later today ^^
Jijou
• Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/8LYt9G2.jpg
• Border: Y ( Round
• Text: Y
• Extra: :3
Sunkiss
HELLO!

• Request to: (Azumi )
• Type: (Banner )
• Image Link: http://puu.sh/lDro3/f060e8fc5c.jpg
• Size: 623x192
• Border: N
• Text: Blind Justice Userpage
• Extra: ahhhh i don't know if you already do this but, can you make the text color fit with the picture? ( it can be multiple colors )

Thanks!!!
Azumi-

Here you guys go

:!: I will be moving back to my old shop soon, I will message here when I will be moving back. Still you guys should request to this thread until that day comes ^^

Joy Boy Just in case you didn't read the other post, Amy can't do your request because his account right now is restricted due to his email being hacked. You can either change your request to another shop or I can do it for you ^^

Popolittz
I noticed the text is a little bit hard to read on both of them, if you want I can change the text elements around a bit ^^
V1

V2

jijou44
I didn't know what you wanted in your text so just be a little more specific next time ^^
V1

V2

Blind Justice
Sunkiss
Wow this is so amazing! Thank you!
Popolittz

Here you guys go

Popolittz
I noticed the text is a little bit hard to read on both of them, if you want I can change the text elements around a bit ^^
V1

V2

Yeah if you could tweak the text I'd greatly appreciate it.

Once again thank you Azumi
Azumi-

- Kafuuchii - yours is taking a little longer than i expected. I will have it done by later today or sometime tomorrow. Thank you for your patience ^^

Popolittz (fixed)
Changed it to a solid white and it seems to fit the image and solve the issue ^^

Joy Boy
JOYBOYDESU

Azumi- wrote:

Joy Boy wrote:

I knew something of this sort may happen. Amy actually can't do any requests at this moment, and probably can't come back to osu because his account is restricted at the moment. His email got hacked.
If you want, I can do you request ^^ or you can request to another thread, its all up to you (:
Popolittz I will have your avatar done by later today ^^

Oh no, that's terrible. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon for Amy. I won't mind if you do the request, thank you in advance.
Popolittz

Azumi- wrote:

Popolittz (fixed)
Changed it to a solid white and it seems to fit the image and solve the issue ^^

Perfect. Fantastic work, Many thanks Azumi
JOYBOYDESU

Azumi- wrote:

http://puu.sh/l6acT/9706f539d9.png[/img:1337]
Popolittz (fixed)
[/color]

If you didn't see. I would like you to do the request instead of Amy. Thank you in advance.
Azumi-

Joy Boy wrote:

Azumi- wrote:

Popolittz (fixed)

If you didn't see. I would like you to do the request instead of Amy. Thank you in advance.
Oh yea I did in fact see it ^^ I will have it done by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the wait.
show more