forum

Osu! Official Tutorials Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0hwo
I NEED HELP!!!! lol

i made 3 beatmaps and i dont know how to get them to be shared on osu!
plz help lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
ShaggoN
osu! FAQ. Use is and everything will be clear.
mattyu007
More specifically, the Beatmap Submission FAQ.
SuperDarkus411
Can you feed Pippi a cookie for me? :D
Animegoddess_old
Okay, I have an account, but how do I get to the game?
anonymous_old

Animegoddess wrote:

Okay, I have an account, but how do I get to the game?
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
[deleted user]
Where are the rooms. I was invited but can not find the room.
razerspartan
i need help! I don't know how to upload beat maps...
Can any one help me?
Mara

razerspartan wrote:

i need help! I don't know how to upload beat maps...
Can any one help me?
Please read FAQ before asking.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/faq
Addisunn
i cant download beatmap packs(probably cause i dont understand the instructions).how do i open them in osu!? :? Im seriously starting to get mad! :cry:

Nevermind now I know
idanblaycher
w0w ty its realy help
Whyyy
how can i submit my song at the webpage so every1 can download it ... and sorry if this were in the videos i jsut cant open them my computer wsucks
Anonymous_Jr
TL;DR How do you add Video to Beatmaps?
spalvOta
Hey umm I am creating a beatmap and I need a little bit help with umm desing so like who would help me whrite PM thanks :)
melvin64111
hey can anyone show me a video on how to download osu on iphone cuz when i do it works but i cant get beat maps or play them when i get them please help :D :D :D
MewMewStrawberry
ok i tried to make a beatmap for a koi wa a la mode mp3 and it wouldnt let me. someone help
James2250
I don't think this thread is worth being commented on every few months or so for some random questions.

If you have any beatmap related questions there are usually a bunch of people sitting in #modhelp who will have answers for you. Otherwise try experimenting with things by yourself as well as searching around the forum for an answer (which will give it 99% of the time). If nothing else works go ahead and make a thread in General Questions and you will get an answer.
MillhioreF
This is old and horribly out of date, destickying. Besides, we have osu!academy now!