forum

[added] Add ScoreV2 as unranked mod for Single Player

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,270
show more
Zodiaack
Yes please
bezrq
yes
Rickput
14 votes remaining

i'm gonna use them all on this.
plaatinum
I'd say just remove slider hitwindows, but this is a good compromise.
Tinosaurus
31 votes? sure take them all.
Xilver15
-Makishima S-
Take all my votes.
Musty
yes yes yes
Fenrir
Yeah, agreed, must get used to the slider start.
xsrsbsns
yes
Winner
Would be great.
MouseEasy
peppy pls
AJT
yes pls
Minhtam
+1 upvote
DEAR SPARK
GatorZZ
DeletedUser_4329079
Yeah I asked for this too a few days ago on the official thread, I'm pretty sure this is planned sooner or later anyway
Tarrasky
Thats a great idea!!!
XII
yes
Veth
you got all my 53 votes tho.
daredakke
Brilliant idea, have many votes.
Asda Meal Deal
this would be goood. have a vote
[ Scarlet Red ]
I would 100% be down for this idea!
CXu
why is this still not a thing...
Myxo

CXu wrote:

why is this still not a thing...
because it's only four days old >w<
CXu
But it should've been a thing since scorev2 was introduced ;;
+ it was asked for before this feature request was made (in the feedback/suggestions thread: p/4610656)

And well, yeah it's a fairly new request and everything, but it's kind of important to have considering the first owc matches are like, in less than a week.
Myxo
well, true
Mao
Sounds good, I'm for that.
Topic Starter
Heinzen
peppy [10:49 PM]
you have two options for now
a) play in multiplayer
b) don't practice
choose one and do it
my priorities are fixing bugs and fixing performance
not making something easier for 50 players who are requesting it
well I guess this is RIP

I wish everyone luck finding random people to idle in MP lobbies while we practice the map pools. HF everyone
abraker
RIP 1k stars
Yauxo
creating osu!coins for a 1 day event - fine
adding an already existing scoremode as a mod in singleplayer for a $5k tournament - not fine

?
Topic Starter
Heinzen

Yauxo wrote:

creating osu!coins for a 1 day event - fine
adding an already existing scoremode as a mod in singleplayer for a $5k tournament - not fine

?
priorities
Keihyan
should be added soon
CXu
If you don't have time, then don't make a tournament with new scoring and slider mechancis...
Topic Starter
Heinzen

CXu wrote:

If you don't have time, then don't make a tournament with new scoring and slider mechancis...
I honestly wouldn't mind this at all...........................if there was a way to practice that didn't involve having to hunt for new idlers every 30min.

It's literally like having your friend sit on a couch doing nothing while you practice an Age of Mythology campaign that won't start if you don't have anyone sitting at that couch at that exact same time.

Doesn't really make sense to me, but I am guessing that every single dev is really busy and can't spend a couple of hours to make a proper toggle for this - and I am guessing that peppy can't dispose of 30 minutes to do a code review before pushing that to CE. Just guessing.
Neliel
He cant even fix the network code problems within 3 or 2 weeks. Cant even practice this sh*t properly in mp thanks to that.
So why should he make an unranked mod for this - cant see the reason. *sarcasm off*
Musty
wow..
So you're saying that you don't practice the new gameplay in solo? that is a bit dumb.. Because you actually chose the tournament to be that way..
Karuta-_old_1
sadly that's how things work here, good luck practising nevertheless
Topic Starter
Heinzen

Musty wrote:

wow..
So you're saying that you don't practice the new gameplay in solo? that is a bit dumb.. Because you actually chose the tournament to be that way..
I am not sure if I followed. Did you mean that we should practice in solo? If that's the case, sure, knowing the maps beforehand is always good (and we - as in brazil - practice in SP), but you do know that the new slider behavior wrecks a lot of people when playing the real deal.

If you mean that to the staff, then ignore what I said above.
plaatinum

CXu wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
show more