forum

Anti-clockwise for right handers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oliwally2
Is it weird that I am right handed and spin clockwise? My hand just wont spin anti-clockwise! It's a crap ton slower for me... (I am a mouse player). I am also very slow... any tips?
MisakaMik0t0
Welp I'm right hander and I spin clockwise too. I don't see any problems with this but you're still new just make sure play more/practice more. This game takes time to get better. Good luck :P
Ninonuko
Just spin, what did you expect from such small effort?
GoldenWolf
Being right-handed, spinning clockwise is more about using your wrist, and spinning anti-clockwise is more about using your arm instead
Top Bunk

GoldenWolf wrote:

Being right-handed, spinning clockwise is more about using your wrist, and spinning anti-clockwise is more about using your arm instead
Really? because I'm right handed, spin counter(lol, anti)-clockwise, and the only thing that moves is my wrist.
What's wrong with everyone else's anatomy.
Minhtam

oliwally2 wrote:

Is it weird that I am right handed and spin clockwise? My hand just wont spin anti-clockwise! It's a crap ton slower for me... (I am a mouse player). I am also very slow... any tips?
#12 HappyStick is also right handed and he spins clockwise and can't spin anti-clockwise. So I don't see the issue here. If you naturally spin clockwise, then continue to spin clockwise.
Endaris
As long as you can spin without effort and fast enough to comfortably clear short spinners at higher OD you're good to go.
While anti-clockwise is considered as being more comfortable and capable to spin at higher speed it doesn't really matter which direction you spin as long as the above condition is fulfilled.
KanoSet

Minhtam wrote:

#12 HappyStick is also right handed and he spins clockwise and can't spin anti-clockwise.
happystick isn't a mouse player tho
OT: i am right handed and i can't spin anti-clock wise
just dw about it and spin
just believe
vincaslt
Probably 170 games is not a sufficient amount to make conclusions... Everything about how you play will change in time, so just go with what you feel is comfortable.
BarnabyJonez
Right handed. When I played with mouse I would go ant-clockwise. With tablet now I go clockwise. Just do what is more comfortable. There are a lot of "weird" things people do that work for them in this game, so there often isn't one correct way to do a thing.
silento
I do both for fun because I'm a shitty mouse player. Do whatever is comfy for you.
GoldenWolf

Top Bunk wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

Really? because I'm right handed, spin counter(lol, anti)-clockwise, and the only thing that moves is my wrist.
But how fast do you spin that way?

>anti-clockwise
oops
Top Bunk

GoldenWolf wrote:

Top Bunk wrote:

But how fast do you spin that way?

>anti-clockwise
oops
roughly 340-360rpm, vs the 180rpm max I get when attempting to do it clockwise and try-harding.

>kek
buny
i use my fingers to spin anti-clockwise
TakuMii
I spin counter-clockwise on both hands (I'm a left-handed tablet player but I've spent a considerable amount of time on right-handed mouse), and I usually spin around 300-410rpm (depending on the map, among other factors). I'm pretty sure it's just a mental comfort thing... I find it incredibly awkward to spin it clockwise on either hand, but I'm sure it's the opposite for other people.
StephOsu
Doomsday
mouse player
spins clockwise
still top 50 players in terms of rank anyways
Qenomo
Whatever is more comfortable for you. I cannot spin fast going clockwise, only anti. Again, do whatever feels comfortable.
Gumpy
Spin counter-clockwise and usually get ~430 spins
Christopaz
I spin clockwise,

It was both at first (very confusing) and decided that clockwise is faster. I probably went CC since I'm a lefty.