5. Finalized/Denied Amendments
show more
posted
I agree with this post

10k Fantastic XD
posted
Would love to see it happen
posted
Support. I love playing these 10K maps even though can't hitting all notes makes me feel kinda silly. Plus, it's an opportunity to train my left thumb which is totally discarded since I've started typing 14 years ago.
posted
+ 1
posted
I can't play key-modes over 4k but many other can and i support this. Yes.
Since 4-9k is already Rankable it's time for the 10 keys :3

+1
posted
200% agree, 10K can still be played with static hands on keyboard, so It should be rankable. Also, awesome job with all these maps.
posted
+1

I wonder what the first 10k ranked map would be. Also I will be able to rank the 10k diffs of my ZUN - Dark Side of Fate map. Depending on how patient I am, I might still keep it in graveyard status until 12k-16k is made rankable.
posted
10k is technically playable so I agree with this.
+1
posted
Support.
posted
why not?

Support
posted
If 9K is rankable why not 10K? So yeah. . .
posted
This is more a feature request, as this is determined by the developers (requires implementation) and not by a community consensus.
posted
Wait what
Why should it be a feature request?
10k exists, only the rankability needs to br maintained
I also heard it's already rankable, there is just a lack of BN/QAT to specifiy for that
posted

Baraatje123 wrote:

Wait what
Why should it be a feature request?
10k exists, only the rankability needs to br maintained
I also heard it's already rankable, there is just a lack of BN/QAT to specifiy for that
1. There is "9k rankable" on changelog Apr 30, 2015, but 10k is not.
add Mania: [smoogipooo] Make 9K rankable.

2. osu! weekly said 9k rankable, but 10k is not.

OSU!WEEKLY #8 wrote:

While there have been a lot of changes in the change log as of late fixing various issues, there was one very important change for mania players on April 30’th. 9K was made rankable after being given proper use support in the editor. Hopefully we’ll see some cool pop’n style 9K charts soon, and be able to see 1k, 2k and 3k rankable in the near future as well!
posted
Alright let's trust loctav that this needs some kind of implementation from the devs and return back to our roots.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/379786 ^.^
posted
With the change of how the Ranking Criteria Subforum works from now on, topics like these are obsolete.