forum

[Options] Spectator filter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Frozenemerald
Hi everyone so first i think the answer to my feature was (Turn of spectator visibility off) but i really want see this idea on osu!

So spectator filter what is it (Yes need explain what is this options)
Spectator Filter is simple to understand you can allow All players or only friends to watch you but not only that because if you want specified player watch you you can type the name of the players who can watch you (AND ONLY THE PLAYERS IN THE LIST NOT OTHER)

By example "Players who can watch me [Ritchan Banchobot]" this options allow only Ritchan and Bancho to spec me (But we know Bancho is a bot and not a player XD)

Now if i allow All friends to watch me you need to turn this options "[All Players [v]" like this "[All Players[v]|Friends Only||Specified Players|"
(Oh look Specified players :D)

If you click on specified you can show and update your "private spec" list

After if you want no spec you can choose "specified players" and set not nickname (or turn off the spectator options like we hear ALWAYS)

I think this idea can be good because for me, i prefer be watched by my friends only and not other players

If you think this idea is good drop a star up ^

#Bacon ~~~~ ._.
Bara-
Nah
I often find others spectating me, then I know they added me as a friend, so I can add them back
It doesn't hurt, though I'll won't be using it
Bauxe
I really don't like this idea. Not at all.
DLC
I like the idea, sometimes you just don't want people spectating you. How do I upvote this?
Piine

3D1ofakind wrote:

I like the idea, sometimes you just don't want people spectating you. How do I upvote this?

You have to buy Supporter....