forum

Android as a Graphics tablet!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SocialFreak
[color=#FF4080] It has come to my attention that alot of Osu players would like to use their android phones/tablets as drawing/graphics tablets, some of those few wish to use a phone insted, so Im going to help.

First off:
Why are you listening to me? Why shouldnt you just leave riht now? The back button is just up top so its super easy. But as you can see this is something you (or someone you know) would like to do.

Second:
First you gotta download 2 things, on on your android device, one on your PC.
Follow this link and use the links desplayed in the desc: https://youtu.be/cYEfbDjaKU4
After thats done just follow these steps.
USB:
1. Open Slide.jar on your pc AND on open the android app.
2. Connect your USB cable.
3. Wait till Slide.jar reqonises your device and shows a USB symbol.
4. click connect.
5. enjoy
NOTE: ANDROID ADB IS REQUIRED FOR USB CONNECTION, PLEASE INSTALL ANDROID ADB OR SAMSUNG KIES FIRST!

WIFI:
PS: This rarely ever works but when it dose it works well.
1. turn wifi on both devices.
2. open Slide on both devices.
3. wait for Slide.jar (pc) to find your android device, it should show a black wifi symol.
4. click connect.
5. enjoy.

If the above method doesnt work then Im sorry, but it workes for me.
Any questions? message me here or on other accounts:
Twitter: @socialfreakgame
Gmail: socialfreakgamez@gmail.com
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/6816173
uberpancake
This is like touchscreen without all the good things about touchscreen!

No but even though this isn't a very viable way to play due to touchscreen lag, it's a fun little thing to do. Maybe this one has a little less input lag than the other guide I saw on here.
ZenithPhantasm

uberpancake wrote:

This is like touchscreen without all the good things about touchscreen!

No but even though this isn't a very viable way to play due to touchscreen lag, it's a fun little thing to do. Maybe this one has a little less input lag than the other guide I saw on here.
I think the input lag is probably still high enough to make it hard to achieve any higher level plays.
buny
I thought I was living in 2005 for a second

in terms of playability this is pretty useless
Qenomo
I have used my ipad like a tablet before for osu but it is just too lagy and you need a good pen for it which would cost more than a wacom intous.
Topic Starter
SocialFreak

a loli wrote:

I thought I was living in 2005 for a second

in terms of playability this is pretty useless
Dis ish just a little something I wanted to share for those who want to use an Android tablet. Ik there's input lag and ik it seems like a crappy old school tactic but when it comes to playabaility (or gameplay if you prefer) this actually dose pretty well IF you use a Tablet, not a Phone. It also depends on your computers USB ports and how fast they are at sending and receiving data AND the sensitivity you set the app for. But ye this was just somfin I felt to show...