♥ Shira's Standard Queue [ Closed ] ♥

posted
Total Posts
112
show more
Topic Starter
Shiratoi
closed again because working on the ones above ^^
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Open for 3 NM

XVoIR
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/397819 Since I don't see any template in the first post, just leavin' this link here hoping for NM! Thanks in advance ^>^
--Nepgear--
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/401667

Serious mode has been modded already, so you can do Hard or below, your choice of difficulty :)

Thanks
~Shana
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

XVoIR wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/397819 Since I don't see any template in the first post, just leavin' this link here hoping for NM! Thanks in advance ^>^

Rejected


ShanaMelonPan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/401667

Serious mode has been modded already, so you can do Hard or below, your choice of difficulty :)

Thanks
~Shana
Accepted

2 More Slots left
Cordie
Hello! Just trying my luck...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/403745 -NM

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Cordi wrote:

Hello! Just trying my luck...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/403745 -NM

Thanks!
Accepted

1 More Left
Side
Hi hopefully NM is open :v

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/865643

Thanks! :)
Modem
Hi~! Trying my luck here~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/405636
Thanks~
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Side wrote:

Hi hopefully NM is open :v

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/865643

Thanks! :)
Rejected

Modem wrote:

Hi~! Trying my luck here~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/405636
Thanks~
Accepted

Closed
Topic Starter
Shiratoi
Open again for 2 slots
Momochikun
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/950956&m=0

hope u like this, thanks :3
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Momochikun wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/950956&m=0

hope u like this, thanks :3
Accepted~
Cosmolade
owo
NM req!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/413707

Thanks in Advance!
buhei
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

buhei wrote:

nm req
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/431971
thx
Accepted!

Cosmolade wrote:

owo
NM req!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/413707

Thanks in Advance!
Rejected

Closed
Topic Starter
Shiratoi
Open for 2 NM ~
Janpai
PlasticMemor
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Janpai wrote:

Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/459506
thanks!
Accepted

PlasticMemor wrote:

hi nm
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/440761
thank you
Accepted

Closed
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply