♥ Shira's Standard Queue [ Closed ] ♥

posted
Total Posts
112
show more
DreaM117er
Title: Tokonome Mamori, Simasima Mirei - Super Ultra Hyper Miracle Romantic (TV size)
Artist: Tokonome Mamori, Simasima Mirei
Drain Time: 1:27
Difficulties: 5 diffs (Extra WIP)
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/367899

Hope you like my map :)
Thanks
Berni chan
Hi! I need a NM reuqest! ^^

Title: Shukkou -departure-
Artist: Ogata Megumi
Drain Time: 2:19
Difficulties: Mostly Hard and Insane
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/380751

Thank you in advance! ^^
Lasse
Japanese female vocals, you might like it :)

Title: Skyclad no Kansokusha
Artist: Ito Kanako
Drain Time: 1:43
Difficulties: 5
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/394592
thanks in advance!
mintong89
Ah Hi!

Title: alternate
Artist: keeno
Drain Time: 1:26
Difficulties: NHI
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358685

Thanks!
Exile-
Hello!

Title: Xepher
Artist: Tatsh
Drain Time: 4:14 (3:49 drain)
Difficulties: 6
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357579

Thanks in advance~
Mystyk
Hi!

Title: Leaves of autumn
Artist: Dirty Elegance
Drain Time: 2:33
Difficulties: 3
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/350245

(instrumental)

OR if you dislike that song maybe this?

Title: I'm in love
Artist: Ola
Drain Time: 2:56
Difficulties: 3
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191141

(english)

Thank You!
ZLOdeuka-
hello~

Title: Prazdnik K Nam Prikhodit
Artist: Yolka
Drain Time: 1:40
Difficulties: Normal, Insane
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/393215

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Shiratoi
closed again because working on the ones above ^^
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Open for 3 NM

XVoIR
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/397819 Since I don't see any template in the first post, just leavin' this link here hoping for NM! Thanks in advance ^>^
--Nepgear--
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/401667

Serious mode has been modded already, so you can do Hard or below, your choice of difficulty :)

Thanks
~Shana
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

XVoIR wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/397819 Since I don't see any template in the first post, just leavin' this link here hoping for NM! Thanks in advance ^>^

Rejected


ShanaMelonPan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/401667

Serious mode has been modded already, so you can do Hard or below, your choice of difficulty :)

Thanks
~Shana
Accepted

2 More Slots left
Cordie
Hello! Just trying my luck...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/403745 -NM

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Cordi wrote:

Hello! Just trying my luck...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/403745 -NM

Thanks!
Accepted

1 More Left
Side
Hi hopefully NM is open :v

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/865643

Thanks! :)
Modem
Hi~! Trying my luck here~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/405636
Thanks~
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Side wrote:

Hi hopefully NM is open :v

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/865643

Thanks! :)
Rejected

Modem wrote:

Hi~! Trying my luck here~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/405636
Thanks~
Accepted

Closed
Topic Starter
Shiratoi
Open again for 2 slots
Momochikun
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/950956&m=0

hope u like this, thanks :3
Topic Starter
Shiratoi

Momochikun wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/950956&m=0

hope u like this, thanks :3
Accepted~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply