posted

Lama Poluna wrote:

Какие моды, го ранкать уже.

/me summon nominators
я жду тайко
posted
GO GO
posted
Current Priority: +12 (528 maps higher on the list)
posted
wow, thank you kevin
let's wait for ono's diff before moving it further now!
posted
Cool map 8-)
posted
T T
too hard for me to mod..
Good Luck~
posted
i intended to bubble this but then i found stuff that is most likely no
[general]
can you mute the pause sound that comes when the pass symbol displays in the middle of both breaks mainly 05:57:333 -
it sounds dumb

02:31:074 (2,3,1,2,1,2) - are snapped wrongly
stuff like 02:35:965 (1) - 02:36:001 -
this song is swing for the most part, mapping 1/4 over swing music sounds lol
you just do this all the time and it's like really confusing me, are you simplifying this whole song to 1/4 ???

no idea what to do with this you objects basically map a different song where the swing concept doesn't exist
posted
02:35:965 (1) - as for this it's better at blue tick because of that bell sound (at least for me)
anyways, it was mapped in this way because 1/16 snaps is something what people hate, moreover i decided to go with half vocals/half strong beats, so i believe in this case simple 1/4 is more apporitate to go with. Tho i'm okay with resnapping whole diff if it's needed, i guess i'll ask for some opinions at first.

Btw, it's still wip because i'm waiting for taiko diff so it's a bit too early to talk about qualifying it
posted
02:33:610 (2) - on 02:33:601 -
02:33:755 (3) - on 02:33:737 -

im waiting till it gets ranked
posted
lo
posted
I love playing this...
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.