forum

MS Paint Adventurer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StickyPicky
It is time for MS Paint Adventure! With our hero, MS Paint Adventurer!

Rules are simple. Continue the story by drawing something with MS Paint. You can do one panel, or multiple ones if you want.

Your name is MS PAINT ADVENTURER!
You are of QUITE PALE COMPLEXION, and known for your ODD NAME that was given to you by your ECCENTRIC PARENTS.

You have just left home to become an ADVENTURER, lured by the tall tales and glamour which passing ADVENTURERS and GUARDIANS often told about in the TAVERN!

With the GOLD you had saved, you bought yourself a SHIELD and a KATANA, or maybe that's a SCIMITAR, you aren't really sure, and with that you set foot for ADVENTURE!

( So yeah. That's the start of the story of our great hero, the MS Paint Adventurer.
LETS SEE IF THERE'S SOME MS PAINT WIZARDS AROUND HERE! )
Pituophis
MS Paint Adventurer wants to get High! He trades his sword for a big ass blunt!
Meah
After MS Paint Adventurer trades his sword for a blunt, a wild rrtyui apeared.
Daichi Shinku
You decided to get naked and paint the House and the road red with blood from your dingdong and you stare ate rrtyui intensely..

Pituophis
rrtyui summons a midget to cut off MS Paint Adventurer's dick. MS Paint Adventurer is not pleased.
Daichi Shinku
Using the blood from the dick, the midget does a Blood ritual.... now....MS Paint Adventurer became a Ms. MS Paint Adventurer

P.S Man, It's been a long time since the last time I drew with a Tablet xD
and Drawing with Paint is fun!

N.B Checkmate.
Rilene
wow

insta 600pp art
Daichi Shinku
450bpm 100% acc guaranteed
Pituophis
^Congratulations, You've Won 1 Month of Supporter!
Ecarnage
Ms. MS Paint Adventurer tries to find a way to broke the curse and be a man again, while she is walking around in the forest a japanese prince shows up...
the rich prince falls in love with her and kidnaps her, (wants to marry her) but Ms. MS Paint Adventurer needs to be a man again!!! SAVE HER NOW

also my english is very bad sorry
Daichi Shinku

Pituophis wrote:

^Congratulations, You've Won 1 Month of Supporter!
Holy shiet, thanks xD!
Daichi Shinku
It looks like the Prince was a sadistic and wants a baby right away and Ms.MS Paint Adventurer awakens something inside her..

Rilene
Plz continue this glorious game
Daichi Shinku
No one can continue it if it became a hen with a tie
Daichi Shinku
Sigh...

But all that was just a dream, and Ms.Ms paint adventurer was actually just dreaming and he wake up from his house and go to venturing again... like on his dream

Rilene
But then he feel that something was missing, what could it be?

Crowie
After searching through all pockets, he finds that his house keys are missing. MS Paint Adventurer now cannot return home!
Kurochiie
MS Paint Adventurer stopped and panicked. He rummaged in his pockets once again but the keys were nowhere to be found.
But then, he went to his girlfriend's house and looked for his missing keys.

MS Paint Adventurer: "Baby, my keys are missing! ;w;"

Rilene

Kurochiie wrote:

That doesn't look like it isn't made in Microsoft Paint.
Nice art though.

Did he literally grown his pink hair and gained new skin color with few minutes?
Daichi Shinku
And the baby says: ILL EAT YOUR FUCKING SOUL ONE MORE TIME IF YOU ASK FOR THE HOUSE OF THE DEPTH HELLS DEMONS
-Stream-_old
I really need to get a tablet
Ms paint adventurer quickly takes out his wand, and the baby takes out his. It was a mighty battle.
Crowie
;-; i wish I had a computer rn
Kurochiie

Rilene wrote:

Kurochiie wrote:

That doesn't look like it isn't made in Microsoft Paint.
Nice art though.

Did he literally grown his pink hair and gained new skin color with few minutes?
I'm using Mac.
No MS Paint. //Flies away
Crowie
THE BABY DEFEATS MS PAINT ADVENTURER! But as MS Paint Adventure lays dying in his own blood, he suddenly sees a light! What could it be...?

;w;
Daichi Shinku
"It looks like that light came from... what the? that man... with 1 hit, he killed the baby..."
Crowie
:3
Daichi Shinku
And here I thought there'll be an update... welp..
- Anima -

Who is that?? It's.... No.......!

MULLET MAN!!!!!
Crowie
It wasn't quite who MS Paint Adventurer expected but at least he's saved!
puccithecat
after MS paint adventurer is saved... HE HAD A MULLET PARTY WITH MULLET MAN!

what will happen next after the mullet party..?
Daichi Shinku
Suddenly, a flower appeared at the mullet party... but...there's something seems off
ElliottB1
suddenly the thread gets derailed into an accurate depiction of the undertale fanbase.

REWIND
Daichi Shinku

ElliottB1 wrote:

suddenly the thread gets derailed into an accurate depiction of the undertale fanbase.

REWIND
draw the pic mofo.
Rilene

He found the true romance of himself.
puccithecat
but what is the name of the girl that MS paint adventurer has found true love for himself??

what will happen next after MS paint adventurer has named his beautiful bride?
Daichi Shinku
As ms paint adventurer entered the name... suddenly...