forum

European Osu! leagues 2016 (Osu!/Taiko/CtB/Osu!mania)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elessey
All the information you need is here.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the comment section or on this thread.
przepson
One question - where we can register on this?
Topic Starter
Elessey
Leave a comment on the blog post with your username, profile link, and the mode you want to play.
Riven 2
For some reason i posted my name 2 times cause i am stupid D:
didnt mean to spam or something :P
Topic Starter
Elessey
No problem, at least the message got through. ;)
friizd
Would love to participate but im too much of a noob , well maybe next time :P
Madokaaa
I didn't recieve an email invitation yet, is this normal?
Topic Starter
Elessey
Yes, the invitations will be sent later.
Topic Starter
Elessey
The limit of players has been reached concerning osu! standard, so instead of 1vs1, the matches will be 4vs4. The maximum numbers of players per team is 8 and the maximum number of teams is 20.
You can register as a team or alone if you want to join a team later. All players who have registered so far will be invited to Slack soon to make communication easier. For more information about the registration process, check out the blog post.
Priority will be given to players above #1000 to make the teams.

For Taiko, CtB and Osu!mania, the rule stays the same for the moment, the matches will be 1vs1.
przepson

Elessey wrote:

But why?
I have good team, but on 10-20k ;/
and some my friends too (with their teams) ;/
Topic Starter
Elessey

przepson wrote:

Elessey wrote:

But why?
I have good team, but on 10-20k ;/
and some my friends too (with their teams) ;/
Because the mappools will be made for that range of players. It doesn't mean there won't be one or two teams under that threshold.
przepson

Elessey wrote:

Because the mappools will be made for that range of players. It doesn't mean there won't be one or two teams under that threshold.
And have big chance to win vs 1k players team p-p
Ok, nevermind...
aitor98
Which is the final day to register? I didn't find it out
Topic Starter
Elessey

aitor98 wrote:

Which is the final day to register? I didn't find it out
About the end of december, I don't have an exact date yet. We should start the first week of 2016.
Topic Starter
Elessey
All the players that have registered have been invited to join Slack. From there, Osu! standard players will be able to talk to other players and make teams.
Toadsworth
I submitted my team but I have a question. Is it possible for my team to have a sub in the event that one of our players can't make it on a day?
Topic Starter
Elessey

DatPenguinTho wrote:

I submitted my team but I have a question. Is it possible for my team to have a sub in the event that one of our players can't make it on a day?

You got 4 players to play, what do you do with the extra 4 players ? Of course you can have substitutes.
Psychodic
Is it too late to join?
ownageboss
Is it possible for me to still join the tournament? Because I don't have a team :'(
Platiin-kun
Topic Starter
Elessey
I have the regret to announce you that we decided to suspend the osu leagues. The reason is that we're currently having some issues within the staff mainly a lack of active members at the moment. It might disappoint some of you guys but we don't want to disappoint you more by starting something we can't manage. We will resume when we have a more effective team.
The registrations are cancelled and the Slack will be deleted. There will be a new one when we resume.

This thread can be closed.
Markky
Is there a minimum rank for this?
Akane-Yuki
Yo i signed up for the league. At first i only signed in 4 members but i commented that 3 more players join but i got no answer and the 3 members aren't assigned to the team either. ^^ Please sign them up. Team: Beaghitten

Edit: Oh didn't read the post before i commented. So it's useless sorry (^:
Soul Evans
umm yes i was wondering if i can join i'm not sure if it counts but my country is the closest to italy turkey and others i was also born in england but i had to move to libya.