forum

So what conversations do you have when you are playing osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lemon07r
Post what your chats look like!
Have had a lot of fun with some interesting people here xD
I want to see some of the crazy things that have been said :p
Doesn't have to be screenshots btw, text is fine too. It's the content that counts, hehe.
Here are a few of mine:
We had a guy with 100% acc in the lobby, a new joiner was skeptical and asked about it. Jokingly we bought up the topic of hacking (no actually hacking was done that I know of lol), the conversation preceded as such, yes my accuracy is a bit sad :(, that's what I got for playing with no fail on 8*+ songs.

This one we had just played a song that sounded similar to the music from zelda. Beatmap was pretty ok, everyone did well till halfway, and then the beatmap trolled us. I had a much more vivid description then.
Rilene
my conversation is lot more random than that
-NikoNiko-
Sadly no screenshots.
About my name, d33znutz, and about ch33zenutz.
Topic Starter
lemon07r

Rilene wrote:

my conversation is lot more random than that
That's why I want to see what some of the crazy things you guys say xD.
Dilectus
People don't talk to me.
Topic Starter
lemon07r

DavidEd wrote:

People don't talk to me.
:<.
One day, a beautiful lady will talk to you.

Then you will accidentally grope her.
This will follow with a series of unfortunate events.

Thus giving birth to a new romcom called Davidora!

Amen.
A Moon Gust
I never talked to another osu player on the osu client before. I only play maps, isolated from the world. Also the title does not sound right
Topic Starter
lemon07r

A Moon Gust wrote:

I never talked to another osu player on the osu client before. I only play maps, isolated from the world. Also the title does not sound right
Wow my your right, I think I messed it up and didnt realize it.
Nadfee
No screenshots here.

But previous conversations have been about;
- Puberty
- Drugs
- Instruments
- Virginity
- Mouse v. Tablet
- Blatant players (calling out self xd)
- Keyboards
- Past life

I've chilled in MP so many times that I keep meeting new and interesting people who have different problems/experience they share to me. I share mine to them as well and it's a fun ride to find so many unique players!

Inb4:

Player: Screenshot or bullshit.
Topkek
Aiona

:^)
edit: I was asking him to play multiplayer together, well, he got the wrong idea.. heh
Emayecue
It just happened once that I talked with someone while playing.

Not that I don't enjoy it, I'm always quite happy to watch people play to the best of their ability, and I am also happy to play for them even tho I am terrible at it.

He was kinda nice to me, telling me I was good at it, which is obviously a lie, but a kind lie as it gave me a little tap in the back that was quite welcomed :)
joi-
I don't really chat with other players, unless an irl friend of mine logs in.

I sometimes say something stupid to #osu without ever checking out if anyone responded to it.
A Medic
Me and this random guy talked about math for a bit.
Telstra3G
I go to school so..
With my friends I talk about school subject and how annoying some teachers are (everyone has done this at least once or twice in their life )
Other times we just talk about scores, manga and anime..
I guess that's it? 8-)
AlyNight
rping,gameplay talk,skinning talk(a little), jokes...
(That's it)
Topic Starter
lemon07r
IDK before I wouldn't really talk. Now I find its fun just talking about random stuff with other players in the lobby. I think after discovering that if you named your lobby anything with the word "hacking" in it would be changed to "lovesmacking" and I ended up skyping with a random person and talking with her about love smacking lmao. Then she preceded to make me play really really hard beatmaps I can't do :(, I was a newb at the time so I played them with no fail and have permanently ruined my accuracy lol.
E14
This is what i'm doin some chats while playing. Sometimes i enjoy chatting PMs and when i playing, someone is also spectating me while chatting.
When i get a little bit tired, i tend to chat for more than 30 minutes, it depends on what topic or doin some funny stuffs in a public channel. (when i get hyped too much in chat, i'm always tuned out lol)
Kitsunemimi
I've saved over 100 chat logs and have even more screenshots... so I can't post them all here, but I'll go with a few random ones I guess.

They're pretty old by the way.

EDIT: ...actually no, there are too many good ones, I can't leave these out.
Mahogany
I have a lot of logs on my profile