please bro extrem3x xd
-3x's Inner Oni-Click Here
00:03:617 (5) - cambiar a d por el cambio de tono? <<< si había pensado en esto ...
01:07:602 - por que no asi? <<< ese era mi pattern antes de bajarla de 6.66 a 6.12 ... supongo que tiene que quedar...
01:29:867 (440,441) - Ctrl+G <<< cambie la 1ra a roja.
01:33:149 (449,450) - Ctrl+G <<< aquí la tonada es obvia.
01:36:781 (462) - Borrar esta? <<< quizas ... lo intentaré.
Thanks for the mod!
I don't like this kind of bribery. ;w;
- 00:54:594 - and 00:54:711 - Ctrl+G. Fits the rising sound a bit better. hmm, I think DDKK is fine since the pitch rise isn't that significant
- 02:35:434 - and 02:35:610 - Same as above. same as above
hi saya hi ari
[3x's Inner Oni]thanks (owo)b
- 00:38:071 - Change to k. I don't think ddd really fits here, considering it's the same rhythm as at 00:36:899 - <<< no ... is less sound than next blue note. ... But in consideration
- 00:39:184 - and 00:39:360 - Ctrl+G. The weird rising sound from 00:39:008 - to 00:39:535 - is rising then falling between each note, so I don't think having D D K K really follows that too well. <<< ok ...
- 00:46:684 - and 00:46:860 - Same as above. (Or even D K K D works.) <<< is more fit with D K K K ...
- 00:48:852 - and 00:49:086 - Change to k. As small as the sounds are here, I think emphasizing the sounds on these measures would be a nice change from the "d d d d d d.." <<< is possible, but it would not be right because they were combined with the next note and would be confusing what I follow.
- 00:52:602 - and 00:52:836 - Same as above. <<< Same
- 00:56:352 - and 00:56:586 - ^ <<< Same
- If you did follow the above suggestions, then 01:00:102 - to 01:00:571 - could work as k d k d k as well. <<< Same
- 01:12:758 - If you're following the 1/6 sounds pretty much everywhere else, would it make sense to use 1/6 here too? (The 1/6 ending at 01:12:875 - ) <<< I've been thinking a long time in this section and I found a solution -w-
- 02:19:321 - Change to k. Same reason as the first time. <<< this is possible ...
- 02:20:434 - Change to k. Like in the beginning, I don't think a pattern like dddd fits here, since the last note is higher than the rest of the d's. <<< well.. ok
- 02:27:934 - and 02:28:110 - Same as in the beginning. <<< ok ...
- 02:30:571 - Change to k. Same as 02:19:321 - <<< possible ...
- 02:35:317 - and 02:35:434 - Could be changed the k's. Seems weird to have 02:35:610 - and 02:35:785 - as k's but not follow a similar rhythm beforehand. <<< possible ...
- 02:38:539 - and 02:38:656 - Ctrl+G. At 02:38:656 - kdk doesn't really follow the rhythm nor the melody. <<< some changes ...