forum

[Archived] Stable40 / Stable (Latest) Performance Issues

posted
Total Posts
show more
TheBlaiZe
Update!

Reinstalled the cutting edge build, here's my report:
Game still lags, but much, MUCH less. I noticed 2-3 lag spikes which all lasted for about 1 second each, they seemed to appear pretty randomly. Song selection is much smoother, although it's still a tiny bit stuttery. I assume that's because it's loading stuff up or something. Menu still had a few lag spikes too.

Played with 1080p borderless res, raw input off (if that even matters)

Performance log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2UhYH ... sp=sharing
Osukaa
- What kind of performance problems are you seeing? Low framerate throughout the game? Lag spikes? How often? How long do the spikes last?
Low Framerate (Have unlimited option turned on, caps at 60fps)
EXTREMELY high input lag. 17ms feels horrible and very very laggy
Things listed above are CONSTANT.

- Is compatibility mode turned on in options? Can you turn it off?
Refer to video

- What GPU are you running on? Do you have two GPUs in your PC? Have you tried both?
I am running osu on a single GTX 970 MSI G edition.
- Are you running fullscreen? If not, please try this before posting.
I am running fullscreen.

Performance log: http://pastebin.com/xCqPQvUw
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shj4OEJ ... e=youtu.be
EDIT: Usually I get 0.50 ms of input lag when I play with Compatibility mode but since I was recording (and since OBS doesnt support OpenGL I had to record the whole monitor instead of just the Game) it spiked in the beginning and i got about 1 ms more of lag. Because of this I TILTED and played worst, but you get the idea.
Topic Starter
peppy

[ -Ryuki- ] wrote:

First of all, a question, is being a Mac user a significant factor of the lag I'm getting?
Anyways my framerate is capped at 120, but I will drop to 90 in game. At one point it dropped to 24.
I use f.lux 100% of the time. Disabling it did no difference
Not sure what GPU my model uses
I use 1366x768. Using fullscreen has no difference
I'm locked to fallback so I can't use cutting edge
The strange thing is it only lags in standard. If I play mania it goes back to 120.

This thread is not for fallback users.
Zitan

peppy wrote:

[Cat] wrote:

2 updates ago the game was running fine at 120 fps now the framerate drops when there's a lot of sliders on the screen
Switching to Cutting Edge does the same
game resolution 1024x600
fullscreen with Letterboxing
compatibility mode off <-- just makes it worse if its on
every thing off on detail settings

cpu: Celeron dual-core T3500 2.10GHz
graphics card:Mobile intel 4 series express chipset family
win 7 ultimate
performance log: http://pastebin.com/KB6ikrMd
so performance is fine on a beatnaps with no sliders? which version was "two versions ago"? was that still back on the fallback code base?
it was referring to the stable releases and i can play maps that have sliders just not the ones that have a lot of them in one go at one moment
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/changelog?v=b20151107.4 <--- after this release
Smilyt1

Smilyt1 wrote:

Wesley wrote:

I am using the latest Stable release with full screen, 1360*768 resolution.
Specs:
i7-2630QM CPU (2GHz)
Intel(R) HD Grahpics 3000, using this to run osu
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
Basically the issue I am having is mainly related to CTB, STD and Mania both seem to run fine.
When I play any map, doesn't matter what sorta map or difficulty, my frames seem to drop quite a lot (making the fruit stay on its place for maybe less than a second, and then continues to move again or the fruit moves back up a few pixels and then continues to play); it happens pretty much every 5 seconds or so, if not less.
I tried using the Compatibilty mode, this doesn't change anything to the frame drops. Although this makes the response time even worse.
On the Stable (fallback) release I have zero problems with the lagspikes or response time.
Screenshot of the FPS meter:
Usually the squares besides the 5.4ms is all the way filled with red squares, both in menu and while playing.
gl_info.txt
GL Version: 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.4229
GL Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
GL Shader Language version: 1.40 - Intel Build 9.17.10.4229
GL Vendor: Intel
GL Extensions: GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_NV_blend_square GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_WIN_swap_hint GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_ARB_multisample GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_NV_conditional_render GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_INTEL_performance_queries GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_timer_query GL_INTEL_map_texture GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_provoking_vertex
GL Context: Index: 6, Color: 32 (8888), Depth: 16, Stencil: 0, Samples: 0, Accum: 64 (16161616), Buffers: 2, Stereo: False
Also I tried running osu on BOTH gpu's, both have the same effect.
Woah same graphics card!
And yeah I'm experiencing similar problems as well.

The game overall runs smooth enough, but huge framerate drops occur during song selection (both navigation and the transition from one song to another).
During gameplays in every modes, there are lag spikes every 3 seconds or so where the frame drops down below 100fps (I play on 240fps).
gl_info.txt
GL Version: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 358.50
GL Renderer: GeForce GT 540M/PCIe/SSE2
GL Shader Language version: 4.50 NVIDIA
GL Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GL Extensions: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control
GL Context: Index: 8, Color: 32 (8888), Depth: 24, Stencil: 0, Samples: 0, Accum: 64 (16161616), Buffers: 2, Stereo: False
Switched to cutting edge and got the performance.log.
performance.log
27/10/2015 1:42:44 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:7 Update:194 Scheduler:6 Draw:237 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0
27/10/2015 1:42:54 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:0 Update:463 Scheduler:0 Draw:32 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0
27/10/2015 1:45:11 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:0 Update:215 Scheduler:0 Draw:5 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0
27/10/2015 1:45:53 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:0 Update:319 Scheduler:0 Draw:0 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0

Most of my symptoms are very similar to what Wesley's experiencing.
Update 13/11/15

After Peppy's awesome patch, it seems that most frame lags that I experienced disappeared during cutting-edge (although it still occurs in song selection & rarely during plays).
The only major problem atm is the increased latency during cutting-edge compared to a fallback; it's bad enough for me to feel the 'sluggishness' when I play Standard.
So in an effort to improve even more, here's my performance.log obtained after I played between Standard/Mania, 240fps/Unlimited(gameplay), Logged-in/Out:

http://pastebin.com/rbqADfC9

Before the patch disabling Flux somehow slightly improved the frame rate (kudos to you Peppy).
But strangely enough, after installing the latest patch enabling/disabling Flux doesn't seem to affect anymore...
THE FLAT EARTH

peppy wrote:

for people still getting issues, it is IMPERATIVE to provide your performance.log from cutting edge after reproducing the lag.

Also if you have the time, get on slack so O can diagnose the issue further with you.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/slack
Not receiving any e-mail after clicking "I Agree".
Livi
[s]Whenever i unplug my laptop, my fps drops from 240/240 on unlimited to 30/240 on cutting edge, latest, and fallback versions. There is also significant cursor lag. The battery is running on high performance. I have two graphics cards on mine and i set it to run with the nVidia one by default. When i switch to intel graphics the fps is 240/240 on cutting edge and latest even after i unplug. Seems to be an incompatability issue with my nVidia graphics card?v Kind of weird b/c the change is immediate when i unplug my laptop (checked the battery perfomance settings, everything is pretty much on max).
[/s]

Ok i solved my issue literally as i was typing this but it might help someone so i'll do it anyways. Went into the nVidia GeForce experience window and on the preferences tab and disabled battery boost which set an fps cap when i unplugged my laptop. It was enabled by default.
https://gyazo.com/8457a8d8815a9ee3bc70236d848946da

nVidia GeForce GTX 850M/intel graphics
intel core i7 2.00GHz
Windows 8.1
Drec132
Still getting lag on cutting-edge same with the stable(latest). i set my graphics to maximum performance, and still getting the lag, the mouse cursor seems lagging even i change my hardware it's still the same. i close my browsers and the unnecessary app running on background..

Intel i3-2348m 2.30ghz
Windows 7 64-bit
4.00gb RAM
Intel HD Graphics 3000

[url] http://pastebin.com/bq52xtY7 [/url]
Topic Starter
peppy
What kind of lag? Single lag frames? Low framerate? Input latency?

Please be more specific.
LCSS
Low framerate and input latency.
I have a GTX 850m and Intel Graphics 4400.
In the lastest stable version, the framerate using Intel Graphics is 80-110 FPS, but when i change to GTX, my FPS is 30-45. If i back to stable fallback version, everything back :( to normal.

@edit
Windows 10 TH2 10586 (10240 too)
Intel I7 4510U

Configurations:
-Fullscreen Mode Enabled
-Resolution: 1080p (Native)
-Render: DirectX
-Frame Limiter: Unlimited

Fallback Stable
GTX 850m
Intel Graphics 4400

Lastest Stable
GTX 850m
Intel Graphics 4400
Drec132

peppy wrote:

What kind of lag? Single lag frames? Low framerate? Input latency?

Please be more specific.
Low framerate, input latency then i experience lag when jumping and having more circle and slider in gameplay.
i use my max resolution 1366 x 768 (native)
Himei

peppy wrote:

for people still getting issues, it is IMPERATIVE to provide your performance.log from cutting edge after reproducing the lag.

Also if you have the time, get on slack so O can diagnose the issue further with you.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/slack
Would appreciate if you can get me into slack because i can't join but I'm still having problems with fps. It seems to be even worst now as it now sometimes drop to 170fps

Here is another performance log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5iyi156ke85e ... 9.log?dl=0
Ploxy
Small annoying what seems to be FPS drops, 0.1-1sec, tried compability and all that shizz, nothing really made a big improvement. Switched to cutting edge for the performance log and god, it got even worse, atleast it'll show on the logs.

GPU: GTX 980ti
CPU: intel i7-3820
RAM: 16gb
Windows 10
Osu in windowed: 1360x768
Unlimited FPS
Have tried limited fps

http://pastebin.com/G4602RGQ

UPDATE: Compability mode seems to help a little, doesn't remove the lag entirely though.
Xellu
-Getting massive input lag, low FPS and timing errors on certain songs/maps, which lasts for the entire song; with additional FPS drops on the song selection screen (most noticeably when fast scrolling). I have checked, reinstalled my sound card and graphic card drivers, yet the issue still seems to continue. There's almost no lag on anywhere else though, hell, it's even smoother than the Fallback version. Have tried playing in fullscreen with letterboxing, but doesn't help much either.

Windows 7 64-bit
GPU: GTX 550ti
Ram: 8GB

Windowed: 1600x900
V-sync enabled (Tried the other settings, only made it worse)
No compatibility mode

Can't seem to find the the gl_info file
Performance Log: http://pastebin.com/ukdgnE5G
Scarlet Evans
Even though the problem resolved itself after restarting my PC (first time in 2-3 weeks? :D ), it doesn't change the fact is that about 3-4 days ago everything was ok, but today my mouse sensitivity was broken, so I will write about it here. Just in case that it can be something important, because it was very weird Osu behaviour.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Long ago, in the place.. blah blah blah... sorry for story of little importance below, but I like to give fuller information about my problem, to provide better understanding of it. You can just skip into proximity of bolded part of text if you want.

Anyway, 3-4 days ago, I found out about how the Enhance Pointer Precision in Windows mouse options works. I turned it off, reduced sensitivity and... I was amazed how much mouse acceleration collided with my ability to play, jump and overall Osu! playing prowess. Without my muscle memory being scre... I mean, confused anymore, I started to delight in my improvement and begin playing with my mouse sensitivity. 8-)

I set it at x2.32 with Raw Input turned on, because I didn't want to change my Windows settings, which I have at 9/11 mouse speed (x2.5) and disabled Enhanced Pointer Precision. So, as you probably noticed, I have my Osu sensitivity set slightly lower than in Windows.

And this it when my problem begins:

About an hour ago, after 3-4 days of break, I wanted to play again, but after starting Osu... my mouse sensitivity was crazy fast! Last time I played, I needed to move my mouse about 10-12 mm (yup, only 1 cm, I like such sensitivity) to cross whole screen horizontally. But now, it was something about 4 millimetres !!! (approx. 2.5 Windows speed times Osu's speed? Or just coincidence?)

I was wondering what could happen, so I started trying every possible Osu version (Beta, Fallback, etc.), changing in-game sensitivity, turning Raw Input on/off, the same with Absolute Raw Input, changing Windows mouse settings, etc. In meantime, I restarted Osu many, many times, but the problems remained, which were:

[list=] not sure why listing don't work, but I will leave it that way. [*] is still some form of punctuation. (If know how to fix it, you are free to edit my post)
[*] Osu cursor with Raw Input was at crazy speed, no matter what I tried;
[*] When I clicked [F9] key, to open Chat+Users window, my Osu cursor was replaced with my normal Windows arrow cursor and Windows settings were applied instead of Raw Input!! Opening and hiding chat window resulted in cursor changing back to speeded up Osu cursor, then back to Windows one after opening chat window again...
[/list]

After trying everything I found reasonable to try, restarting Osu after almost all change, problem persisted. Because I saw there were some fixes, I decided to restart my PC and write about it on forum. "Maybe fixes did break something" - I thought.

After restart:

Cursor works normally now. Also, if I have Online Users triggered while at chat windows, the Osu cursor is replaced with Windows one. I don't know if it should be that way, but maybe I just didn't noticed it earlier, because of similarity of my Windows/Osu sensitivities, plus the fact that I was using Raw Input for only few hours. Nevertheless, after installing Osu fixes today, something got broken, but it looks like it fixed itself upon PC restart (I hope so).

Summary:
My mouse sensitivity with Raw Input works good now, but for some reason it didn't worked before PC restart. I don't know how it got broken, but because the only thing which could affect this I did was probably restarting Osu after last fixes, I believe that it can be related. I hope it's nothing of big importance and everything will be working fine now, but just in case, I report it. ;)

Edit::

I don't know if I posted in correct thread, but as I had this problem in all four release versions, then I hope it's not totally incorrect...? I don't want to delete it now and re-post somewhere else, as some people could start reading it already, so I will leave it here and I believe that it will be read anyway.
HeKis4
I'm running the latest stable version.

My game has FPS drops from 60 stable FPSs to ~40 FPS, with huge stuttering in rendering and mouse movement, rendering the game unplayable. It only happens when i'm playing, not in the menus.
I've tried with and without compatibility mode, and my issue appears only on stable latest, not on stable fallback.
I'm using a GT750M, latest drivers, it runs the game at a stable 60 fps in 1080p on the stable fallback branch.
I've tried running fullscreen and borderless, same issue.

I've looked for the gl_info.txt file, but i'm either blind or in the wrong folder...
Here is the performance.log : http://pastebin.com/wxAMh3RE

PS : After a bit of testing, I can say that the lag spikes are occurring only when the game is drawing the slider paths (tested with easy maps and this one : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/18428 with very distinct framerates between circles-only parts and slider parts). The more sliders being drawn, the heavier the fps drop is.
Ajo Joestar
Problem Details:
Whenever i play out of the Stable(Fallback) i get the game frozen for a moment, less than a second.
The sound doesn't stop, only the objects then it leaps back at time. I play with 0.55ms - 1.5ms, but most of the time it is behind 1ms. At Stable(Fallback) i play with 1300FPS - 1500FPS
I tried at the Stable(Latest) and beta and it's the same.
Compability mode only gives cursor lag.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://puu.sh/lmTWz/a0d9ce1980.jpg

osu! version: 20151115.1cuttingedge
Smilyt1

Smilyt1 wrote:

Smilyt1 wrote:

[original written on 27/10/15]
[edited 16/11/15]
Specs:
I am using the latest Stable release with full screen, 1366*768 resolution and compatibility mode is OFF.
i7-2670QM CPU (2GHz)
8GB RAM, 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
The game overall runs smooth enough, but huge framerate drops occur during song selection (both navigation and the transition from one song to another).
During gameplays in every modes, there are lag spikes every 3 seconds or so where the frame drops down below 100fps (I play on 240fps).

gl_info.txt
http://pastebin.com/LQHUpVk7

Switched to cutting edge and got the performance.log.
performance.log
27/10/2015 1:42:44 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:7 Update:194 Scheduler:6 Draw:237 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0
27/10/2015 1:42:54 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:0 Update:463 Scheduler:0 Draw:32 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0
27/10/2015 1:45:11 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:0 Update:215 Scheduler:0 Draw:5 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0
27/10/2015 1:45:53 AM: Slow frame detected: BetweenFrames:0 Update:319 Scheduler:0 Draw:0 SwapBuffer:0 Sleep:0
Update 13/11/15

After Peppy's awesome patch, it seems that most frame lags [stutters] that I experienced disappeared during cutting-edge (although it still occurs in song selection & rarely during plays).
The only major problem atm is the increased latency during cutting-edge compared to a fallback; it's bad enough for me to feel the 'sluggishness' when I play Standard.
So in an effort to improve even more, here's my performance.log obtained after I played between Standard/Mania, 240fps/Unlimited(gameplay), Logged-in/Out:

http://pastebin.com/rbqADfC9

Before the patch disabling Flux somehow slightly improved the frame rate (kudos to you Peppy).
But strangely enough, after installing the latest patch enabling/disabling Flux doesn't seem to affect anymore...
Update 16/11/15

The sustained frames per second dropped suddenly at some point; while on 240fps mode, the game runs at an average of 130fps (+-10fps during gameplay/song select).
The previous stutters and high latency remained, so currently I can't dare to play osu unless I'm on a Fallback.

Here's a new copy of performance.log
http://pastebin.com/wanEuFUK
Trosk-

Ajo Joestar wrote:

Problem Details:
Whenever i play out of the Stable(Fallback) i get the game frozen for a moment, less than a second.
The sound doesn't stop, only the objects then it leaps back at time. I play with 0.55ms - 1.5ms, but most of the time it is behind 1ms. At Stable(Fallback) i play with 1300FPS - 1500FPS

Play for a bit while getting those spikes and then provide your performance.log archive. You will find it in the Logs folder of your osu! installation.
Ajo Joestar

Trosk- wrote:

Ajo Joestar wrote:

Problem Details:

Play for a bit while getting those spikes and then provide your performance.log archive. You will find it in the Logs folder of your osu! installation.
It was less frequent today, less impactful too.
http://puu.sh/lnHjX/2d5e87dfc4.rar
I have NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
I could not find gl_info.txt.
Fullscreen Native, no letterboxing.
Graphite Edge

Trosk- wrote:

Ajo Joestar wrote:

Problem Details:

Same problem here, i will post logs too.

EDIT: Log http://puu.sh/loS7E/e1c74d4900.log
O2MasterFX
(Continuing this topic)

My spec:

Intel Core i3 2,4 GHz 4 CPUs
Intel HD 4000 GPU
6 GBs RAM

Here's the Performance log.

Tried on CE recently, it's still occuring.

The gameplay effects enabled were snaking slider and hitlighting.

However, when I turn off the snaking slider, the stuttering is gone.
Fuuka
Every other version other than "fallback" one are having fps stuttering, just like before.
logs:
http://pastebin.com/AG26HWi1
http://pastebin.com/WR0tD61H
Yauxo
Not really having too many problems, but it'd be lovely if "Youre using f.lux and your performance is shit. Please disable it" wouldnt pop up every 10 to 30 or-so minutes while im at 220/240 fps, editing a map.
I know that im running f.lux and I know that it could lower my performance. If Im having any problems with that, I'll disable. No need to remind me all the time :v
GIeam
- What kind of performance problems are you seeing?

I'm having just spikes when I am ingame. And before I start a map it drops to 60 fps. It has always dropped to 60fps. But I have always played with 120fps without any issues. Right at the beginning when te beatmap is gonna begin it's going fine untill the cirkels are starting to pop up. Then it just drops from 120 to 80 fps and sometimes it recovers for a couple of seconds and then drops again.

Compatible Mode is turned off

I only have 1 GPU: Intel(R) HD GRaphics 4000

I am also playing on Full screen mode

Performance Log Info:

SPOILER
18/11/2015 23:10:32: ----------------------------------------------------------
18/11/2015 23:10:32: Performance Log for AznParadise
18/11/2015 23:10:32: osu! version b20151118.5cuttingedge
18/11/2015 23:10:32: Running on Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, 4 cores
18/11/2015 23:10:32: ----------------------------------------------------------
18/11/2015 23:10:34:
18/11/2015 23:10:34: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 0.00s in Menu ----------
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Statuses: [Active] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Game 456
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Mode 456
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Audio 0
18/11/2015 23:10:34: BetweenFrames 23.71
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Update 76.22
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Scheduler 13.76
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Draw 305.16
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Sleep 0.02
18/11/2015 23:10:34: SwapBuffer 1.37
18/11/2015 23:10:34: This Frame 422.26
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Avg. Frame 92.74
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Curr FPS 5
18/11/2015 23:10:34: NativeText 11
18/11/2015 23:10:34: TextureGen 69
18/11/2015 23:10:34: TextureUpload 20
18/11/2015 23:10:34: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void Clear(OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.ClearBufferMask) @ 93
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 190
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:10:34: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:10:36:
18/11/2015 23:10:36: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 3.00s in Menu ----------
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Statuses: [Active] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Game 3,166
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Mode 3,166
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Audio 2,425
18/11/2015 23:10:36: BetweenFrames 0.20
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Update 14.95
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Scheduler 6.76
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Draw 16.31
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:10:36: SwapBuffer 0.20
18/11/2015 23:10:36: This Frame 38.42
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Avg. Frame 8.50
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:10:36: NativeText 11
18/11/2015 23:10:36: TextureGen 11
18/11/2015 23:10:36: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:10:37:
18/11/2015 23:10:37: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 3.00s in Menu ----------
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Statuses: [Active] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Game 3,603
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Mode 3,603
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Audio 2,879
18/11/2015 23:10:37: BetweenFrames 0.18
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Update 13.69
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Draw 5.83
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Sleep 0.13
18/11/2015 23:10:37: SwapBuffer 0.22
18/11/2015 23:10:37: This Frame 20.05
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Avg. Frame 9.50
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:10:37: TextureGen 1
18/11/2015 23:10:37: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:10:44:
18/11/2015 23:10:44: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 11.00s in Menu ----------
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Statuses: [Active] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Game 11,112
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Mode 11,112
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Audio 10,360
18/11/2015 23:10:44: BetweenFrames 0.12
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Update 46.13
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Draw 0.52
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:10:44: SwapBuffer 0.21
18/11/2015 23:10:44: This Frame 47.00
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Avg. Frame 8.37
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:10:44: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - #=qRktbwGsPcl15I_51PDm1gFLf_YJmfb0hmfsBHKWQl5U= #=qly_V_zCo6AdB$HChodGKXA==() @ 0
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qiEL2W1Iw2p_SnWBuE$jcSjqs9$JamNSQmYnAVfzCY38=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 151
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void Invoke(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Boolean #=qoHLJyYKCWcgXtYzBkWFUPA==(Boolean) @ 59
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qfRac2Z1AHgzikfPwjX5k2A==(Boolean) @ 260
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qDS2LeBlXYNyQLRliLHzonQ==(Boolean) @ 59
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=q5KW2roBYFpDnDeU8QThHIA==() @ 38
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qiSIXHT1Y2tqXWNgGXHBm_Q==(#=qd8pNqCVC7rioUVtwmXlGey785GUIelno7k$s3d1V9njoCo4FhD5nvSJOgTV49XQr) @ 3775
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qnChy6yOQluJSyhcsxH2$hw==() @ 551
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 27
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:10:44: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:10:45:
18/11/2015 23:10:45: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 11.00s in SelectPlay ----------
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Statuses: [Active] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Game 11,471
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Mode 231
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Audio 29,615
18/11/2015 23:10:45: BetweenFrames 0.10
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Update 172.34
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Draw 58.51
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:10:45: SwapBuffer 0.16
18/11/2015 23:10:45: This Frame 231.12
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Avg. Frame 11.50
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Curr FPS 63
18/11/2015 23:10:45: NativeText 29
18/11/2015 23:10:45: TextureGen 49
18/11/2015 23:10:45: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void .ctor(#=qmX7oNjpc4Vm$bHJ40w0_5RNk1V2uoBfF3hQLjD5GLfk=) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qgOxJ5EDiGQqlGRXgm9HquA==(Int32) @ 1171
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qQ2NmIFCBqRYlJ4RSJty7Rw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 7
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=quASzFBIBrs$8gpkJ5a4uhSr11S5GjZGWNkDeBJUn6Gg=() @ 341
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qnChy6yOQluJSyhcsxH2$hw==() @ 424
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 27
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:10:45: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:00:
18/11/2015 23:11:00: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 27.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Statuses: [Active] [Bancho]
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Game 27,007
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Mode 4,449
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Audio 1,437
18/11/2015 23:11:00: BetweenFrames 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Update 0.37
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Draw 16.14
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Sleep 0.51
18/11/2015 23:11:00: SwapBuffer 0.24
18/11/2015 23:11:00: This Frame 17.26
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Avg. Frame 8.40
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Curr FPS 115
18/11/2015 23:11:00: TextureGen 1
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:00: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 27.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Game 27,082
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Mode 4,525
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Audio 1,508
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Update 0.30
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Draw 16.84
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:11:00: SwapBuffer 4.20
18/11/2015 23:11:00: This Frame 21.35
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Avg. Frame 9.64
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Game 27,112
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Mode 4,555
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Audio 1,531
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Update 0.27
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Draw 14.84
18/11/2015 23:11:00: SwapBuffer 3.12
18/11/2015 23:11:00: This Frame 29.69
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Avg. Frame 10.37
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Game 27,162
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Mode 4,604
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Audio 1,582
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Update 0.22
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Draw 1.62
18/11/2015 23:11:00: SwapBuffer 26.85
18/11/2015 23:11:00: This Frame 28.71
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Avg. Frame 12.56
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Game 27,216
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Mode 4,658
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Audio 1,632
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Update 0.34
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Draw 3.87
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Sleep 0.04
18/11/2015 23:11:00: SwapBuffer 27.44
18/11/2015 23:11:00: This Frame 31.71
18/11/2015 23:11:00: Avg. Frame 14.43
18/11/2015 23:11:02:
18/11/2015 23:11:02: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 28.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Game 28,830
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Mode 6,272
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Audio 3,253
18/11/2015 23:11:02: BetweenFrames 0.16
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Update 0.28
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Draw 2.82
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Sleep 0.02
18/11/2015 23:11:02: SwapBuffer 19.95
18/11/2015 23:11:02: This Frame 23.23
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Avg. Frame 10.11
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:02: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 28.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Game 28,888
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Mode 6,331
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Audio 3,305
18/11/2015 23:11:02: BetweenFrames 0.16
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Update 0.25
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Draw 3.61
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:11:02: SwapBuffer 26.44
18/11/2015 23:11:02: This Frame 30.49
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Avg. Frame 11.37
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Boolean SwapBuffers(IntPtr) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 18
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 14
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 32
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 9
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 883
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:11:02: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Game 28,938
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Mode 6,381
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Audio 3,359
18/11/2015 23:11:02: BetweenFrames 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Update 0.24
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Draw 1.60
18/11/2015 23:11:02: SwapBuffer 26.16
18/11/2015 23:11:02: This Frame 28.01
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Avg. Frame 13.61
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Game 28,985
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Mode 6,427
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Audio 3,389
18/11/2015 23:11:02: BetweenFrames 0.42
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Update 0.59
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Draw 27.50
18/11/2015 23:11:02: SwapBuffer 0.17
18/11/2015 23:11:02: This Frame 46.62
18/11/2015 23:11:02: Avg. Frame 14.77
18/11/2015 23:11:03:
18/11/2015 23:11:03: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 30.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Game 30,002
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Mode 7,444
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Audio 4,423
18/11/2015 23:11:03: BetweenFrames 0.13
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Update 0.26
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Draw 2.98
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Sleep 0.72
18/11/2015 23:11:03: SwapBuffer 20.99
18/11/2015 23:11:03: This Frame 24.44
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Avg. Frame 9.99
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Curr FPS 113
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:03: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 30.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Game 30,057
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Mode 7,499
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Audio 4,472
18/11/2015 23:11:03: BetweenFrames 0.15
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Update 0.26
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Draw 3.70
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Sleep 0.02
18/11/2015 23:11:03: SwapBuffer 27.16
18/11/2015 23:11:03: This Frame 31.30
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Avg. Frame 11.11
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Boolean SwapBuffers(IntPtr) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 18
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 14
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 32
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 9
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 883
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:11:03: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Game 30,135
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Mode 7,578
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Audio 4,550
18/11/2015 23:11:03: BetweenFrames 0.17
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Update 1.38
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Draw 3.49
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Sleep 0.38
18/11/2015 23:11:03: SwapBuffer 26.44
18/11/2015 23:11:03: This Frame 31.86
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Avg. Frame 14.27
18/11/2015 23:11:03: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:06:
18/11/2015 23:11:06: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 32.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Game 32,940
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Mode 10,383
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Audio 7,366
18/11/2015 23:11:06: BetweenFrames 0.13
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Update 0.26
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Draw 2.19
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Sleep 0.11
18/11/2015 23:11:06: SwapBuffer 19.69
18/11/2015 23:11:06: This Frame 22.31
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Avg. Frame 10.19
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:06: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 32.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Game 32,990
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Mode 10,433
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Audio 7,412
18/11/2015 23:11:06: BetweenFrames 0.14
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Update 0.27
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Draw 3.24
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Sleep 0.02
18/11/2015 23:11:06: SwapBuffer 21.84
18/11/2015 23:11:06: This Frame 25.51
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Avg. Frame 11.07
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:06: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 33.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Game 33,059
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Mode 10,501
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Audio 7,471
18/11/2015 23:11:06: BetweenFrames 0.16
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Update 5.22
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Draw 3.72
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:11:06: SwapBuffer 26.48
18/11/2015 23:11:06: This Frame 35.72
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Avg. Frame 12.79
18/11/2015 23:11:06: Curr FPS 101
18/11/2015 23:11:08:
18/11/2015 23:11:08: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 35.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Game 35,290
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Mode 12,732
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Audio 9,715
18/11/2015 23:11:08: BetweenFrames 0.12
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Update 0.23
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Draw 2.23
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:11:08: SwapBuffer 19.05
18/11/2015 23:11:08: This Frame 21.64
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Avg. Frame 10.21
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:08: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 35.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Game 35,347
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Mode 12,789
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Audio 9,767
18/11/2015 23:11:08: BetweenFrames 0.14
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Update 0.25
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Draw 3.45
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Sleep 0.03
18/11/2015 23:11:08: SwapBuffer 23.94
18/11/2015 23:11:08: This Frame 27.87
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Avg. Frame 11.23
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:08: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:09:
18/11/2015 23:11:09: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 35.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Game 35,404
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Mode 12,847
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Audio 9,821
18/11/2015 23:11:09: BetweenFrames 0.13
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Update 0.25
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Draw 3.28
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Sleep 0.05
18/11/2015 23:11:09: SwapBuffer 26.82
18/11/2015 23:11:09: This Frame 30.55
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Avg. Frame 12.78
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:09: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 35.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Game 35,489
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Mode 12,932
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Audio 9,902
18/11/2015 23:11:09: BetweenFrames 0.15
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Update 0.28
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Draw 3.38
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Sleep 0.03
18/11/2015 23:11:09: SwapBuffer 31.28
18/11/2015 23:11:09: This Frame 35.13
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Avg. Frame 15.83
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:09: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:11:
18/11/2015 23:11:11: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 37.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Game 37,691
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Mode 15,133
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Audio 12,108
18/11/2015 23:11:11: BetweenFrames 0.14
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Update 0.24
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Draw 3.29
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Sleep 0.02
18/11/2015 23:11:11: SwapBuffer 26.88
18/11/2015 23:11:11: This Frame 30.57
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Avg. Frame 10.39
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Boolean SwapBuffers(IntPtr) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 18
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 14
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 32
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 9
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 883
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:11:11: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:11: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 37.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Game 37,753
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Mode 15,195
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Audio 12,171
18/11/2015 23:11:11: BetweenFrames 0.13
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Update 0.26
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Draw 3.28
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Sleep 0.02
18/11/2015 23:11:11: SwapBuffer 25.90
18/11/2015 23:11:11: This Frame 29.58
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Avg. Frame 12.79
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Curr FPS 86
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Game 37,782
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Mode 15,225
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Audio 12,201
18/11/2015 23:11:11: BetweenFrames 0.14
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Update 0.41
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Draw 26.02
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Sleep 0.03
18/11/2015 23:11:11: SwapBuffer 3.01
18/11/2015 23:11:11: This Frame 29.79
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Avg. Frame 14.22
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Curr FPS 86
18/11/2015 23:11:11: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:13:
18/11/2015 23:11:13: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 39.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Game 39,438
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Mode 16,881
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Audio 13,858
18/11/2015 23:11:13: BetweenFrames 0.10
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Update 0.24
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Draw 2.52
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Sleep 0.08
18/11/2015 23:11:13: SwapBuffer 25.07
18/11/2015 23:11:13: This Frame 28.00
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Avg. Frame 10.09
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Boolean SwapBuffers(IntPtr) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 18
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 14
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 32
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 9
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 883
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:13: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 39.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Game 39,493
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Mode 16,936
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Audio 13,911
18/11/2015 23:11:13: BetweenFrames 0.14
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Update 0.26
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Draw 3.43
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:11:13: SwapBuffer 26.70
18/11/2015 23:11:13: This Frame 30.55
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Avg. Frame 11.67
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Boolean SwapBuffers(IntPtr) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 18
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 14
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 32
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 9
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 883
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:11:13: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Game 39,520
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Mode 16,963
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Audio 13,941
18/11/2015 23:11:13: BetweenFrames 0.16
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Update 0.24
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Draw 1.59
18/11/2015 23:11:13: SwapBuffer 24.56
18/11/2015 23:11:13: This Frame 26.86
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Avg. Frame 13.32
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Curr FPS 88
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Game 39,576
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Mode 17,019
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Audio 13,993
18/11/2015 23:11:13: BetweenFrames 0.15
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Update 0.26
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Draw 3.53
18/11/2015 23:11:13: SwapBuffer 27.47
18/11/2015 23:11:13: This Frame 31.42
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Avg. Frame 15.11
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Curr FPS 88
18/11/2015 23:11:13: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:14:
18/11/2015 23:11:14: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 40.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Game 40,631
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Mode 18,073
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Audio 15,049
18/11/2015 23:11:14: BetweenFrames 0.12
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Update 0.32
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Draw 3.32
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Sleep 0.01
18/11/2015 23:11:14: SwapBuffer 25.31
18/11/2015 23:11:14: This Frame 29.09
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Avg. Frame 10.03
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Boolean SwapBuffers(IntPtr) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 18
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 14
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 32
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 9
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 883
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:14: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 40.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Game 40,665
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Mode 18,107
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Audio 15,088
18/11/2015 23:11:14: BetweenFrames 0.13
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Update 0.29
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Draw 1.63
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Sleep 0.41
18/11/2015 23:11:14: SwapBuffer 22.90
18/11/2015 23:11:14: This Frame 25.37
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Avg. Frame 11.54
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Game 40,697
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Mode 18,140
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Audio 15,113
18/11/2015 23:11:14: BetweenFrames 0.15
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Update 0.24
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Scheduler 0.04
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Draw 3.52
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Sleep 0.02
18/11/2015 23:11:14: SwapBuffer 28.57
18/11/2015 23:11:14: This Frame 32.70
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Avg. Frame 12.55
18/11/2015 23:11:14: Call stack follows:
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Boolean SwapBuffers(IntPtr) @ 0
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 18
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void SwapBuffers() @ 14
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 32
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qEJUDIrsnvIaPnqPo1Sb4mA==() @ 9
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qV4fWMjpH4Q9qvHtQZGZ5Lg==() @ 883
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qRErpiglsxdzmUFcjVWYMqw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 37
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qAzf6e2uNRUR4Lq5eXtC9Tg==(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 28
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qt_Z1hxV1jX41g3FBxwPVgjk3mSBBEbYRgQ6ggxz7Cjc=(System.Object, System.EventArgs) @ 107
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32) @ 55
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Boolean System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32) @ 888
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 364
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext) @ 97
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form) @ 49
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 121
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qy3KGGbRMJ6nsn7SpbLzytw==() @ 36
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qo5r5zqk00_mi9eIZq_IOBw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean) @ 478
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qDul69HnR7qK_fbcsYPPA5w==(System.String[]) @ 528
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qy18LOBtuiYDFZWuEyU_OyQ==() @ 1736
18/11/2015 23:11:14: - Void #=qJUDp5sXBvT0mB3E3Fk1YIw==() @ 6
18/11/2015 23:11:15:
18/11/2015 23:11:15: ---------- Slow Frame Detected at 42.00s in Play ----------
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Statuses: [Active] [Playing] [Bancho] [Severe]
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Game 42,358
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Mode 19,801
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Audio 16,784
18/11/2015 23:11:15: BetweenFrames 0.14
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Update 0.22
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Scheduler 0.00
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Draw 1.48
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Sleep 0.09
18/11/2015 23:11:15: SwapBuffer 20.13
18/11/2015 23:11:15: This Frame 22.01
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Avg. Frame 10.13
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Curr FPS 120
18/11/2015 23:11:15: Call stack was not recorded.
18/11/2015 23:11:16:
Topic Starter
peppy

Yauxo wrote:

Not really having too many problems, but it'd be lovely if "Youre using f.lux and your performance is shit. Please disable it" wouldnt pop up every 10 to 30 or-so minutes while im at 220/240 fps, editing a map.
I know that im running f.lux and I know that it could lower my performance. If Im having any problems with that, I'll disable. No need to remind me all the time :v

wrong thread? that's cutting edge and it's a bug and why are you reporting it here.
Yauxo
Osht, sorry. I was linked to this thread and just read about the flux thing. DIdnt know it's a bug either, seemed like it was intended to spam.
Hurricane
Processor : Intel(R) Xeon w350 2.8ghz
Ram : 8GB
Vga : Nvidia Quadro Fx 1800 ( 4350 mb installed )
Proeblem : getting fps drop spikes for like 1 sec in like 75 % of my plays , can't even do anything about it + opening comaptiblity mode fixes this problem but gets my fps lowed and my mouse latency from 0.5 ms to 4 ms and this is unplayable for me
Version : cutting edge ( latest version )
my performance logs after playing and getting this lag spikes over and over for like 5 times ( http://pastebin.com/GqttjCAH )
Lex TheGayOtter

GuiltyGecko wrote:

This new update as affected me.

Performance Issues: Perviously with direct x (I play on unlimited gameplay as my framerate limiter), I could get FPS of 500+. Now it caps out at 60 frames. I am getting v-sync issues (videos and hit circles are tearing) and stuttering. Movement of the cursor ingame doesn't feel smooth anymore either.

Compatibility Mode: In previous build it was turned off. In this build, I turned it on, and it helped some, but there was still noticeable cursor lag, lower FPS, and stuttering.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boosted 2GB

Fullscreen: Running full screen didn't change anything.

I reverted to previous stable (fallback) patch, and everything worked fine. It certainly is the new update that's causing the issues. Unlike the above post, I don't have G-Sync, just V-Sync. I haven't tried turning off v-sync, but perhaps ill update this post after I do to see what happens.

Edit: So, running in compatibility mode seems to be the best solution right now (besides just running stable(fallback)). Messing with V-Sync doesn't change anything.
Exact same issues and went to stable(fallback) and it instantly fixed it
Fuuka
hokey, so I've reinstalled my AMD/Intel drivers again, and the stuttering is fixed again on the first pc boot up. Here's the logs:
http://pastebin.com/MrMfMXPr
http://pastebin.com/Yyg0vhDd

I don't know how much of an importance this information is, but it is confirmed for the 3rd time (from my side), that everytime I reinstall my both INTEL/AMD drivers osu! runs perfectly on the first boot up of my laptop. Both Fallback and the new stable has insane fps boost on that time. Fallback went up from cosntant 180 to 250~ fps. And new stable isn't stuttering at all. BUT even tho fps limiter is set to unlimited (gameplay) I only get like 90fps in-menu, while max during the song. So that's it.
Topic Starter
peppy
Can you guys still experiencing stuttering:

1. Switch to cutting-edge.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the options menu.
3. Enable the ForceGlFlush debug option.
4. Test
Ajo Joestar

peppy wrote:

4. Test
No, i can't. It works well.
Sidetail

peppy wrote:

4. Test
I was experiencing huge stutting every 10-20 seconds after Windows10 threshold2 update. (Was using Stable [Fall Back])

Applying CE and ForceGFlush seems to fix only micro stutter and doesn't seem to affect any major stutters. :?
Topic Starter
peppy
Then please provide your performance.log (after being on cutting edge and reproducing such stutters) in the cutting edge thread!
[ qBot ]
Problem: random Frame Drops/Stuttering for 15-20sec while playing Maps (standart)

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7900 series
CPU: AMD FX-8350 (8 CPUs, ~4.00GHz)
tested with both, compatibility off an on
Fullscreem seems to work better, but still sometimes stuttering

changed to cutting edge, no changes
performance.log
Arii
Currently running f.lux, but I've disabled it and tested it and sudden FPS drops and some lag still persists.

Problem: Sudden freezing, or FPS drops to 0-2 for about half a second every now and then, which often results in a combo break or a series of 100s and 50s, in about 10-25 second intervals. Main menu is also very slow compared to fallback version, e.g. freezing for a few seconds when switching songs, and generally low frame rate.

-Compatibility Mode is disabled, but enabling it doesn't seem to fix problems. Enabling "Reduce dropped frames" seems to help slightly, but doesn't solve the problem either.
-Processor is an AMD A6-6310 APU, @ 1.80Ghz, with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics (On a laptop)
-Fullscreen
-I couldn't find a gl_info.txt, nor can I accurately record a video.
Smilyt1
Update 21/11/15

So out of curiosity, I tried using my laptop's second integrated graphics driver, the Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000.
And just like that, all the lags vanished.
Somehow I wasn't surprised with this discovery, I always knew that my Nvidia driver was a little balloon-headed..
THE FLAT EARTH
Looks like all my issues are fixed as of yesterday, no more micro stutters or fps drops.

I can even watch streams again on my second monitor without experiencing additional input delay or frame stutters, good job peppy!
A Mystery
I'm still getting minor stuttering at random moments, sometimes a lot (like every 20 seconds), sometimes not at all for 1 or more hours.
Nothing demanding is running in the background, no updates or whatever, so this shouldn't be the problem.

These stutters are purely graphical, they don't influence my gameplay at all except that it can be a little distracting. The screen basically stutters a few times quickly and then it continues with smooth gameplay, before it gets interrupted again. The frame times do show something (as 2-4 little squares appear when this happens)

Info: Running osu! with a GTX 980, i7 4790k and 8 gigs of RAM (I suppose hardware isn't the problem). No shadowplay, no compatibility mode (this only increases input lag)

[url=Performance.log]http://puu.sh/luDEQ/8c3b93d623.log[/url]
TheBlaiZe
So osu! told me to update and apparently the latest stable build is just that. Stable. No fps drops whatsoever. Thanks fam :3
I have been baited, It still stutters ಠ_ಠ
show more