pls help every time i change my osu to Stable (Latest) it kept reverting back to the fall back version help
Ingame lags when i play with Stabil Latest version.Pls help me ._.Might want to go into your personal .cfg file and edit some stuff. Go inti where your Osu! file is, locate the file that says "name of your computer".cfg and open it and find these two commands with Ctr + F:
We are well aware that there are performance issues for a minority of users out there using our new OpenGL-only release. If you are, try closing it and report back if it helps.I recently bought a new laptop(msi gt72-2qe) and Osu! seems to have Issues on it, Everything else runs fine. I uninstalled all the software that came preinstalled except SCM.
First, check if you are running any of this software:
- Shadowplay (disable desktop recording mode)
Please post here if it affects you, with AS MUCH detail as possible.
Minimum you should post:
- What kind of performance problems are you seeing? Low framerate throughout the game? Lag spikes? How often? How long do the spikes last?
- Is compatibility mode turned on in options? Can you turn it off?
- What GPU are you running on? Do you have two GPUs in your PC? Have you tried both?
- Are you running fullscreen? If not, please try this before posting.
Extra things you can do:
- Provide gl_info.txt from your osu! folder.
- Switch to cutting edge and wait for the lag spikes, then include performance.log from the Logs folder in your osu! folder.
- Video showing exactly what you are experiencing.
If you'd like to take the next step, join us on slack in #cuttingedge and we can try and give you help in real-time.