Bold: Fix quickly/unrankable issues
Red: Highly recommend
- Better name this one Normal since it also plays like a Normal, otherwise you'll get into trouble when this set tries to go for rank. Stacking, Heavy overlaps like 00:26:790 (1,2,3,4,1) -, sliders too close at slidertails from repeat sliders like 00:43:154 (3,1) - and 1/1 rhythm density at this bpm are not desired for an easy map. You'd have to remap everything.
- These sliders having them cymbals on their sliderends lol.
- 00:07:154 - start a slider here already since here is where the music gets interesting, otherwise you start the map at a pretty irregular spot
- 00:33:609 (5,1) - NC switch
- 00:44:245 (1,2) - For this kind of stuff, better toggle on the 'stacking' option, these overlap. Same for:
00:45:881 (4,1) - 01:08:245 (1,2) - 01:20:245 (3,1) - etc. better watch them for yourself
- 01:01:699 (1,1) - 02:22:427 (1) - 03:25:699 (1) - Spinner recovery time is too low. Better avoid putting a spinner in here and map these out instead, you wouldn't be able to end the spinner at a meaningful beat.
- 01:47:518 (1,3) - Don't do that heavy overlaps even in Normals
- 01:48:609 (3,4,1) - Never do this in an Easy or Normal, this stuff might pop up in Hard maps as a trick pattern but otherwise no.
- 00:43:154 (3,1) - 02:03:881 (3,1) - Stuff like this should be avoided in Normals as well, move the slidertail in a direction that is not too close to the next object.
- 02:16:972 (3) - This slidershape feels really misplaced here, what makes this note so special from the others?
- 02:45:199 (1) - NC delete
- 03:13:154 (3,1) - This doesn't belong in the lowest difficulty of a set, end the slider on the white tick and space these out properly.
- The map itself is not bad, but you use techniques that are a no-go for easy or even normal difficulty. As the easiest diff in this set, you should address novice players, so make stuff clearly readable as possible and avoid unnecessary overlaps like the ones that happen due to stacking offset.
- 00:41:245 (3,4) - Spacing might look a bit confusing
- 01:46:427 (1) - Push it a bit up, could need more emphasis:
- 01:49:836 (2,4) - these passive sliders lol
- where are the kiai's xd
- 00:36:745 (2,5) - 01:11:245 (4,3) - :c
- 01:49:154 (4,5) - same what i wrote in Simple actually
- 01:51:745 (4) - Stack on 01:51:063 (2) - 's tail instead to have emphasis on 01:51:881 (1) -
- 00:58:018 (6) - Looks like bad overlap, do this:
- 01:01:699 (1,2,3) - Lower spacing, music just got calmer. Try to work more with the music and don't space everything so high at every time. Same for 02:22:427 (1,2,3,4) - 03:16:972 (1,2,3,4,1) -
- 02:13:154 (3,1) - 02:30:063 (1,5) - ew
- 02:33:336 (1,2,3) - Check this rhythm pattern again, doesn't seem to follow anything properly
- Technically okay, but there's a lack of clean structure and recognizable patterns. Seems like you focus too hard on spamming jumps everywhere, there's little correlation with the music at times :/
- You did some pretty weird stuff in here, kudos for that lol
- 00:08:790 (5) - NC
- 00:17:790 (1) - Idk what that's supposed to depict tbh lol
- 00:35:245 (4) - crop by 1/4, the previous extended sliders may follow vocal well but this one doesn't fit in. Same for 01:55:972 (4) -
- 00:47:245 (4,1) - these overlaps are looking really odd and noticeable in gameplay, can you avoid them? there's a few more of that kind scattered around the map, i suppose that belongs to your style but it's still weird
- 00:56:381 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This clearly overmapped or at least follows nothing properly in the track, please find a workaround. Here's what you could do:
- 00:59:859 (3) - There's no clear beat here, it's overmapped. Put it on 00:59:730 - instead, there's a clear beat
- 01:09:063 (4) - What exactly is this slider trying to follow, there's no beat on the blue tick either like at 01:17:790 (4) - . Please crop it by 1/4.
- 01:10:699 (3,3) - Sliderends are overmapped. You excessively used extended sliders in the map that sometimes don't even work out (like 01:31:699 (1,2) - and similar spots), tho I'm pretty sure you knew what you were doing. Better get more opinions from experienced mappers from this. You should decrease the number of extended slider patterns, I don't support this map as it is right now.
- 01:49:972 (1,1) - Would delete these NCs and set one at 01:50:790 (3) -
- 02:00:609 (7,1) - NC switch
- 02:17:859 (5) - overmapped, should be at 02:17:586 -
- 02:22:427 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - LOL. plays interesting, but this is completely different from 01:01:699 - for no reason at all
- 02:52:154 (2) - should be 2x1/4 too like 02:51:336 (2,3) - , it's the same sound they're representing
- That big last break is kind of a bummer. Would map at a point again where the music is still intense like 03:08:245 - , 15 sec break takes so much tension away.
- Map's funny, but some patterns feel so misplaced, especially a few of these extended sliders. Not sure inhowfar you'd cooperate to rearrange them, so i left further analysis on these out on purpose. Needs more mods first!
- 00:41:245 (3,4) - Slider only? There's no real beat covered in the song that justifies a circlebeat at 00:41:381 (4) - . Same for:
00:43:563 (4) -
- 01:09:881 (3,4,5) - more emphasis on 4 instead of 5:
- 01:49:154 (4,5) - Please, highest diff in the set and you just map regular 1/2 sliders here? This is pretty underwhelming, i mean you did it at 02:56:790 (1) - too
- 01:56:790 (1) - NC delete and set it on 01:55:699 (4) - instead, makes it consistent with 00:34:972 (1) - . Similar for:
02:05:518 (1) -
- 02:27:336 (4,5) - What in the music justifies this huge jump, please tone it down like 02:26:790 (1) - stack it on this sliderstart.
- 03:19:154 (1) - Crop by 1/2 beat, there's nothing on the red tick it lands on.
- 03:37:563 (1,3,4,5) - Better check the stacks here again, looks bad in gameplay
Good luck with this set!