forum

Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
373
show more
Histoire
Hi everyone, i will be posting the 1k-10k mappool for the final week early in advance!
http://puu.sh/lG7nf/4bb3b979f6.txt
Credits to Moosqueak for helping me with this, please enjoy the pool!
if anyone actually thinks this is a real post u need medical help
Electoz

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Please download this https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ku2jow ... ent_No_Mod) and move the entire folder (or make a new folder) and put it in your C:/ Program Files (x86)/ osu!/ Songs. Then load/reload your game to see if it's there, if it is please pm me back, and if it doesn't work then i'll see to what happens next. Sorry about this >~<
Kind of pain not to download the folder at once because of this > http://puu.sh/lGtL0/ff03bd24d1.JPG

I downloaded every files in the song, created a new folder, and done > http://puu.sh/lGtSB/43b0171856.jpg

Since it's too much a pain to dl every single file in the song, I exported it as .osz . You can download it from here https://www.sendspace.com/file/e560vj just run the file and osu will import the song automatically, and make sure every diffs is on "latest ranked version".
Xeli

Electoz wrote:

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Please download this https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ku2jow ... ent_No_Mod) and move the entire folder (or make a new folder) and put it in your C:/ Program Files (x86)/ osu!/ Songs. Then load/reload your game to see if it's there, if it is please pm me back, and if it doesn't work then i'll see to what happens next. Sorry about this >~<
Kind of pain not to download the folder at once because of this > http://puu.sh/lGtL0/ff03bd24d1.JPG

I downloaded every files in the song, created a new folder, and done > http://puu.sh/lGtSB/43b0171856.jpg

Since it's too much a pain to dl every single file in the song, I exported it as .osz . You can download it from here https://www.sendspace.com/file/e560vj just run the file and osu will import the song automatically, and make sure every diffs is on "latest ranked version".
Thank you XD
[ Jg ]
Hello there. I am from Team NotEstellia-.

May i know which team we are playing against in the upcoming week 3 game? Brackets are not updated for us to check.

Thanks.

Sneak Edit: Dayum that almost 8 min Tiebreaker.
ikar0ss
Why is the 1-10ks map pool so bad everything is just a little bit too easy
tryaway
If you have to download the Nano - Nevereverland of mappool 10k-1k HR

http://bloodcat.com/osu/s/95533

Thanks to PatyE
FoatGish
I'm really confused does team kawaii still play in week three because I'm getting some people saying we dont
PatyYe

tryaway wrote:

If you have to download the Nano - Nevereverland of mappool 10k-1k HR

http://bloodcat.com/osu/s/95533

Thanks to PatyE
Why that thanks :O

- - -
Hype for Mappool Week 4 :D?
Lazer

PatyE wrote:

tryaway wrote:

If you have to download the Nano - Nevereverland of mappool 10k-1k HR

http://bloodcat.com/osu/s/95533

Thanks to PatyE
Why that thanks :O

- - -
Hype for Mappool Week 4 :D?
PATY
Histoire

Lazer wrote:

PatyE wrote:

Why that thanks :O

- - -
Hype for Mappool Week 4 :D?
PATY
PATY
Xorcon-Senpai
Don't you guys think the DT map picks are a little too hard for our ranks?
Electoz

Xorcon-Senpai wrote:

Don't you guys think the DT map picks are a little too hard for our ranks?
I already gave up on those maps lol.
Xeli

Xorcon-Senpai wrote:

Don't you guys think the DT map picks are a little too hard for our ranks?
#blameBearZyo ;)
Xorcon-Senpai
If bear or electricbullet can check their messages that would be much appreciated as it concerns my team. TY
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Xorcon-Senpai wrote:

If bear or electricbullet can check their messages that would be much appreciated as it concerns my team. TY
I did not receive a message from you, sorry.
Crackdogrock


ty for casting
Halfslashed
^

My ears...
Suhun

Halfslashed wrote:

^

My ears...
It's beautiful.
Crackdogrock

NotSuhun wrote:

Halfslashed wrote:

^

My ears...
It's beautiful.
<3 your play
Ayako
If a player is found to be over their bracket tier by upwards of x0.04 the bracket’s maximum rank, they will be disqualified.


realised there was this little shit rule here
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply