Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
373
show more
quzy

electricbullet9 wrote:

FoxAndVixen wrote:

fixed, thanks for pointing that out
Welcome thanks for changing it :)
quzy
Just letting the organizers know tyler cant make the match tonight so i will be captain for this game
Crowve
Don`t dare to postpone the shedule now for another week ...
It will make no differents to the actual .
_Tyler
Postponing the tournament will improve it a lot.
I have completely reworked the schedule to give more time and flexibility, spanning 4 weekends opposed to just 2 weekends (a tournament can not be done in just 2 weekends). It will be released much earlier this week round, giving teams more time to reschedule as well as more space to reschedule to. With 50k-10k and 10k-1k starting a week later, it will be synced up with the other brackets.
Histoire

Sexual Tentacle wrote:

Postponing the tournament will improve it a lot.
I have completely reworked the schedule to give more time and flexibility, spanning 4 weekends opposed to just 2 weekends (a tournament can not be done in just 2 weekends). It will be released much earlier this week round, giving teams more time to reschedule as well as more space to reschedule to. With 50k-10k and 10k-1k starting a week later, it will be synced up with the other brackets.
I disagree. Although the schedule is late, i think as of now everything is fine. Teams including mine have already made time for specific schedules for group stage. Im strongly aganist rescheduling and so is my team. We find pushing it back even more troublesome as of the current schedule. Also do note, if you do want to postpone, you do not announce it less than 5 hours before match time.
Saulen

Histoire wrote:

Sexual Tentacle wrote:

Postponing the tournament will improve it a lot.
I have completely reworked the schedule to give more time and flexibility, spanning 4 weekends opposed to just 2 weekends (a tournament can not be done in just 2 weekends). It will be released much earlier this week round, giving teams more time to reschedule as well as more space to reschedule to. With 50k-10k and 10k-1k starting a week later, it will be synced up with the other brackets.
I disagree. Although the schedule is late, i think as of now everything is fine. Teams including mine have already made time for specific schedules for group stage. Im strongly aganist rescheduling and so is my team. We find pushing it back even more troublesome as of the current schedule. Also do note, if you do want to postpone, you do not announce it less than 5 hours before match time.
It's true !, my team prepared to play at 12 pm and although I wanted to change the time , I had my friends convercer to play.
I do not think they want to play next weekend
I think the tournament should start.
Crowve
^ we all did óur preparations .A resheduling will be only more troublesome.
Histoire

The poll can't run that long, when the match is in a few hours. The majority says no anyways. So lets not postpone
PattyPat
Dont have a team but I am keen on joining one, I'm rank 66,537, anyone wants me in a team throw me a PM :)
Hadis
The 4 stooges wont be able to play because their captain cant make it. Do we still have to show up?
Aleppie
what is going on? why are we postponing the tournament?
SevDay
what is now ?
Crowve
So you edited the first post and don`t explain?
camellirite
Please delay the tournament, if you want to ensure the quality of the tournament.
Histoire

thewagner wrote:

So you edited the first post and don`t explain?
^
You guys need to show some transparency with what you are doing right now. We are very close to match time already and if you guys won't even make an announcement to whats going on, things will be even more chaotic. I can already see a lot of people, like thewagner and myself getting pretty irritated with the lack of feedback from you guys.

Nereikx wrote:

Please delay the tournament, if you want to ensure the quality of the tournament.
As said, it will not improve the tournament quality as of now. Postponing won't do anyone justice. We just need information from BearZyo and staff and not be left in the dark.

I'll just make this simple for you guys. Announce whether we are playing in a few minutes or not.
Aleppie

Histoire wrote:

thewagner wrote:

So you edited the first post and don`t explain?
^
You guys need to show some transparency with what you are doing right now. We are very close to match time already and if you guys won't even make an announcement to whats going on, things will be even more chaotic. I can already see a lot of people, like thewagner and myself getting pretty irritated with the lack of feedback from you guys.

Nereikx wrote:

Please delay the tournament, if you want to ensure the quality of the tournament.
As said, it will not improve the tournament quality as of now. Postponing won't do anyone justice. We just need information from BearZyo and staff and not be left in the dark.

I'll just make this simple for you guys. Announce whether we are playing in a few minutes or not.
exactly what we need right now
Histoire
I discussed with SirenMuzza (Mappool selector and Referee) regarding the whole situation since BearZyo's staff won't have the decency to respond, we will be refereeing the remaining matches. As for players who got the notation that today is postponed (Although there is no official word), the players will not get DQed for not showing up, and their matches can be rescheduled to next week or a free date. Thats the only thing i can offer as a player right now.


tl;dr
me and sirenmuzza will referee the remaining matches, if you didnt turn up cause you thought it was postponed, you can reschedule and wont get a dq
Ayako
Assuming no stream
tryaway

Histoire wrote:

I discussed with SirenMuzza (Mappool selector and Referee) regarding the whole situation since BearZyo's staff won't have the decency to respond, we will be refereeing the remaining matches. As for players who got the notation that today is postponed (Although there is no official word), the players will not get DQed for not showing up, and their matches can be rescheduled to next week or a free date. Thats the only thing i can offer as a player right now.


tl;dr
me and sirenmuzza will referee the remaining matches, if you didnt turn up cause you thought it was postponed, you can reschedule and wont get a dq
Let me help you, I asked Electricbullet9 to let me join the staff team
Crackdogrock
Casters/Music volume needs adjusting
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply