Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
373
show more
-Kupo-

Phobos wrote:

One thing I will say is that I'm not a huge fan of is the tiebreaker map being secret. Unless you're making a new map you could end up in a situation where some people know the map by chance and other people are playing it for the first time.

You could argue that having knowledge of lots of maps should give you an advantage, so I wouldn't necessarily say it needs to be changed. I could imagine someone being upset about it when the time comes though, something to keep in mind.
Agree with this, having some people be forced to sightread a tiebreaker sux
_Easy_
So guys here is the link to the Mappool form the 10k-1k tournament! :D
Sophia
I had nothing to do so I compiled a quick list with hyperlinks to the proper mapset for the 10k-1k so that you may place it in the opening post (I read whoever was doing this was busy? Just lending a hand.)


EDIT: While I'm at it, here's the 50k-10k mapset list as well:

[u][b]No Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180684]Rita - Aiiro [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/443267]Hanatan - Tengaku [Giralda's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/366142]Uplift Spice - Omega Rhythm [lightr's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/135401]RURUTIA - Shin'ai [Ai's Extra][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/73185]PESS vs t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said (DnB Remix) [Stressboxer][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/221677]DM Ashura - Classical Insanity [Presto][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/559447]senya - Akatsuki no Suihensei ni [Sylith's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/220694]Mitchie M - Ageage Again [captin's Insane][/url]

[u][b]Hard Rock[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/336743]Nishino Kana - Believe [Believe][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37235]Melanie Flash - One in a Million(Nightcore Mix) [jericho2442's Rave][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/276041]Jens O. - Somebody(Nightcore Mix) [Dance][/url]

[u][b]Hidden[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287426]Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix) [Asphyxia's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/638017]sakuzyo - Imprinting [scanter's Another][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/204399]ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Cold Rain [Lunatic][/url]

[u][b]Free Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/92265]ESTi x M2U - Obelisque [SRY][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/235093]S3RL feat Tamika - I Will Pick You Up [Asagi's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43728]ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Mami Mami Zone [0108][/url]

[u][b]Double Time[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/381161]Mikakuning! - Tomadoi Recipe [Hard][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/163126]Kuba Oms - My Love [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/184178]Owl City - Gold [Hard][/url]
[u][b]No Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/570975]Hanatan - Senbonzakura [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/794551]Kano - Stella-rium [Sekai's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/155929]Kozato - 45nen no Yukizakura [Another][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/618699]meiko - AOI-IRO STEP [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/527001]S.S.H - The Decisive Battle with the Fugitives [wkyik's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/557963]DJ S3RL - T-T-Techno (feat. Jesskah) [wkyik's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/446612]Warak - REANIMATE [N a s y a's Another][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/75988]Gentle Stick X M2U - Ineffabilis [Yoru's Insane][/url]

[u][b]Hard Rock[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/744444]ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Dark Flight Dreamer [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/329283]Feint (feat. CoMa) - Snake Eyes [galv's Extreme][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/753632]Hybrid Minds - Kismet ft. Riya [Insane][/url]

[u][b]Hidden[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/325654]M2U feat. Guriri - Magnolia [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/276915]Rhythmics & Cat Like Thief - Summer Wars [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/191942]Otokaze - Ame Michi [Insane][/url]

[u][b]Free Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/663373]ZUN remixed by LeaF - Resurrection Spell [Hyper][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/691572]ESTi - HELIX (Edit ver.) [Hyper][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/292006]ClariS - Luminous [Insane][/url]

[u][b]Double Time[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/666199]LiSA - Shirushi [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/358746]Knife Party - Bonfire [Kyshiro's Hard][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/723717]project-ALCA- - Neoage Dreamers feat. yanaginagi [Hard][/url]
AIice
^ Ur awesome i was hoping someone will actually do that
Sophia

Reset- wrote:

^ Ur awesome i was hoping someone will actually do that
Thanks. Added the 50k-10k maplist as well. This should speed some things up and help the ones who don't want to open links or just want easy fast access to the map pool.

PS: I added the difficulties between brackets even though clicking it will redirect you to the correct difficulty anyhow for those of you that would like to sort in-game.
tryaway
Are the brackets made by seeding or just randomized?
Just asking, not that I have problem with either of those.
electricbullet9

Sophia wrote:

I had nothing to do so I compiled a quick list with hyperlinks to the proper mapset for the 10k-1k so that you may place it in the opening post (I read whoever was doing this was busy? Just lending a hand.)


EDIT: While I'm at it, here's the 50k-10k mapset list as well:

[u][b]No Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180684]Rita - Aiiro [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/443267]Hanatan - Tengaku [Giralda's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/366142]Uplift Spice - Omega Rhythm [lightr's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/135401]RURUTIA - Shin'ai [Ai's Extra][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/73185]PESS vs t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said (DnB Remix) [Stressboxer][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/221677]DM Ashura - Classical Insanity [Presto][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/559447]senya - Akatsuki no Suihensei ni [Sylith's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/220694]Mitchie M - Ageage Again [captin's Insane][/url]

[u][b]Hard Rock[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/336743]Nishino Kana - Believe [Believe][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37235]Melanie Flash - One in a Million(Nightcore Mix) [jericho2442's Rave][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/276041]Jens O. - Somebody(Nightcore Mix) [Dance][/url]

[u][b]Hidden[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287426]Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix) [Asphyxia's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/638017]sakuzyo - Imprinting [scanter's Another][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/204399]ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Cold Rain [Lunatic][/url]

[u][b]Free Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/92265]ESTi x M2U - Obelisque [SRY][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/235093]S3RL feat Tamika - I Will Pick You Up [Asagi's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43728]ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Mami Mami Zone [0108][/url]

[u][b]Double Time[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/381161]Mikakuning! - Tomadoi Recipe [Hard][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/s/163126]Kuba Oms - My Love [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/184178]Owl City - Gold [Hard][/url]
[u][b]No Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/570975]Hanatan - Senbonzakura [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/794551]Kano - Stella-rium [Sekai's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/155929]Kozato - 45nen no Yukizakura [Another][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/618699]meiko - AOI-IRO STEP [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/527001]S.S.H - The Decisive Battle with the Fugitives [wkyik's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/557963]DJ S3RL - T-T-Techno (feat. Jesskah) [wkyik's Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/446612]Warak - REANIMATE [N a s y a's Another][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/75988]Gentle Stick X M2U - Ineffabilis [Yoru's Insane][/url]

[u][b]Hard Rock[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/744444]ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Dark Flight Dreamer [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/329283]Feint (feat. CoMa) - Snake Eyes [galv's Extreme][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/753632]Hybrid Minds - Kismet ft. Riya [Insane][/url]

[u][b]Hidden[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/325654]M2U feat. Guriri - Magnolia [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/276915]Rhythmics & Cat Like Thief - Summer Wars [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/191942]Otokaze - Ame Michi [Insane][/url]

[u][b]Free Mod[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/663373]ZUN remixed by LeaF - Resurrection Spell [Hyper][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/691572]ESTi - HELIX (Edit ver.) [Hyper][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/292006]ClariS - Luminous [Insane][/url]

[u][b]Double Time[/b][/u]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/666199]LiSA - Shirushi [Insane][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/358746]Knife Party - Bonfire [Kyshiro's Hard][/url]
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/b/723717]project-ALCA- - Neoage Dreamers feat. yanaginagi [Hard][/url]
Wow <3 I can't thank you enough for this. It really does mean a lot, thank you so much

tryaway wrote:

Are the brackets made by seeding or just randomized?
Just asking, not that I have problem with either of those.
They were randomized
crushsquid_old
Looking for a team for the 90-50k tournament :)
YuujiK

Xorcon-Senpai wrote:

ABlackButterfly wrote:

rank 85k atm, is it possible to find a team to join? i have no friends near my rank...
We can form a team but we would need 2 other ppl
I could join up with you
Xorcon-Senpai
Yo crushsquid YuujiK ABlackButterfly Silaz23

Let's make a team =D
mutual me in game
Also got skype
Anime Kami-Sama (A-San) is my name on skype
Xorcon-Senpai
I registered my team I was just wondering if you guys got it
FraancoZBM
Hi
przepson
Hello admins
Idk if be possible but we need to change one player to team PROpsy
Because [R2] be offline too long time and we haven't any contact with him, we would like to change player to Hippo99 if you can
Topic Starter
BearZyo
NOW 4PM EST NOVEMBER 14, WE WILL BE SELECTING THE MATCHES/BRACKETS 50k-10k & 10k-1k @:
Electoz
how about 90-50k?
Crowve

Electoz wrote:

how about 90-50k?
You see that u only got 5 teams in it so , I guess it wont be happening.
Disappear

thewagner wrote:

Electoz wrote:

how about 90-50k?
You see that u only got 5 teams in it so , I guess it wont be happening.
Oh no, it will still be happening even with 5 teams. There has to be at least 2 teams. Or so what i heard from one of the staff
Crowve

Yami Yami chan wrote:

Oh no, it will still be happening even with 5 teams. There has to be at least 2 teams. Or so what i heard from one of the staff
No Pool out there tho.
Xeli
When can we get the 90k-50k map pool? There's only one more week until the event happens >.<
Disappear

thewagner wrote:

No Pool out there tho.
I think they might delay that tournament. Not quite sure. They only said that there has to be at least 2 teams to be able to participate
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply