Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
373
show more
Suhun

Kupopo wrote:

Howdy Pals

Here's the map packs for you!
50-1k
10-1k

If you can't wait for BearZyo to post lists on main post here they are ^^

50k-10k


Hard Rock

ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Dark Flight Dreamer [Insane][/url]
Feint (feat. CoMa) - Snake Eyes [galv's Extreme][/url]
Hybrid Minds - Kismet ft.Riya [Insane][/url]


Hidden

M2U feat. Guriri - Magnolia [Insane][/url]
Rhythmics & Cat Like Thief - Summer Wars [Insane][/url]
Otokaze - Ame Michi [Insane][/url]


Double time

LiSA - Shirushi [Insane][/url]
Knife Party Bonfire [Kyshiro's Hard][/url]
project-ALCA- - Neoage Dreamer feat. yanaginagi [Hard]


NoMod

Gentle Stick X M2U - Ineffabilis [Yoru's Insane]
Hanatan - Senbonzakura [Insane]
Kano - Stella-rium [Sekai's Insane]
Kozato - 45nen no Yukizakura [Another]
meiko - AOI-IRO STEP [Insane]
S.S.H - The Decisive Battle with the Fugitives [wkyik's Insane]
DJ S3RL - T-T-Techno (feat. Jesskah) [wkyik's Insane]
Warak - Reanimate [N a s y a's Another]


Freemod

ZUN remixed by LeaF - Resurrection Spell [Hyper]
ESTi - Helix [Hyper]
ClariS - Luminous [Insane]

TieBreaker

Secret until the first tie happen, will be revealed to all then.
10k - 1k Maps

Hard Rock

Nishino Kana - Believe [Believe]
Melanie Flash - One in a Million (Nightcore Mix) [jericho2442's Rave]
Jens O. - Somebody (Nightcore Mix) [Dance]

Hidden

Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix) [Asphyxia's Insane]
sakuzyo - Imprinting [scanter's Another]
ALiCE's EMOTiON - Cold Rain [Lunatic

Double Time

Mikauning! - Tomadoi Recipe [Hard]
Kuba Oms - My Love [Insane]
Owl City - Gold [Hard]

FreeMod

ESTi X M2U - Obelisque [SRY]
S3RL feat. Tamika - I Will Pick You Up [Asagi's Insane]
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Mami Mami Zone [0108]

NoMod

Rita - Aiiro [Insane]
Hanatan - Tengaku [Giralda's Insane]
UPLIFT SPICE - Omega Rhythm [lightr's Insane]
RURUTIA - Shin'ai [AI's Extra]
PESS vs t.A.t.U - All The Things She Said (DnB Remix) [Stressboxer]
DM Ashura - Classical Insanity [Presto]
senya - Akatsuki no Suiheisen ni [Sylith's Insane]
Mitchie M - Ageage Again [captin's Insane]

Tiebreaker

Held secret until the a match reaches tiebreaker it will then become revealed to all
Turn up :O
Octagon

Kupopo wrote:

Howdy Pals

Here's the map packs for you!
50-1k
10-1k

If you can't wait for BearZyo to post lists on main post here they are ^^

50k-10k


Hard Rock

ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Dark Flight Dreamer [Insane][/url]
Feint (feat. CoMa) - Snake Eyes [galv's Extreme][/url]
Hybrid Minds - Kismet ft.Riya [Insane][/url]


Hidden

M2U feat. Guriri - Magnolia [Insane][/url]
Rhythmics & Cat Like Thief - Summer Wars [Insane][/url]
Otokaze - Ame Michi [Insane][/url]


Double time

LiSA - Shirushi [Insane][/url]
Knife Party Bonfire [Kyshiro's Hard][/url]
project-ALCA- - Neoage Dreamer feat. yanaginagi [Hard]


NoMod

Gentle Stick X M2U - Ineffabilis [Yoru's Insane]
Hanatan - Senbonzakura [Insane]
Kano - Stella-rium [Sekai's Insane]
Kozato - 45nen no Yukizakura [Another]
meiko - AOI-IRO STEP [Insane]
S.S.H - The Decisive Battle with the Fugitives [wkyik's Insane]
DJ S3RL - T-T-Techno (feat. Jesskah) [wkyik's Insane]
Warak - Reanimate [N a s y a's Another]


Freemod

ZUN remixed by LeaF - Resurrection Spell [Hyper]
ESTi - Helix [Hyper]
ClariS - Luminous [Insane]

TieBreaker

Secret until the first tie happen, will be revealed to all then.
10k - 1k Maps

Hard Rock

Nishino Kana - Believe [Believe]
Melanie Flash - One in a Million (Nightcore Mix) [jericho2442's Rave]
Jens O. - Somebody (Nightcore Mix) [Dance]

Hidden

Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix) [Asphyxia's Insane]
sakuzyo - Imprinting [scanter's Another]
ALiCE's EMOTiON - Cold Rain [Lunatic

Double Time

Mikauning! - Tomadoi Recipe [Hard]
Kuba Oms - My Love [Insane]
Owl City - Gold [Hard]

FreeMod

ESTi X M2U - Obelisque [SRY]
S3RL feat. Tamika - I Will Pick You Up [Asagi's Insane]
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Mami Mami Zone [0108]

NoMod

Rita - Aiiro [Insane]
Hanatan - Tengaku [Giralda's Insane]
UPLIFT SPICE - Omega Rhythm [lightr's Insane]
RURUTIA - Shin'ai [AI's Extra]
PESS vs t.A.t.U - All The Things She Said (DnB Remix) [Stressboxer]
DM Ashura - Classical Insanity [Presto]
senya - Akatsuki no Suiheisen ni [Sylith's Insane]
Mitchie M - Ageage Again [captin's Insane]

Tiebreaker

Held secret until the a match reaches tiebreaker it will then become revealed to all
Every map is outdated, need to update every map noice 8-)
-Kupo-

Ketchup wrote:

Kupopo wrote:

Howdy Pals

Here's the map packs for you!
50-1k
10-1k

If you can't wait for BearZyo to post lists on main post here they are ^^

50k-10k


Hard Rock

ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Dark Flight Dreamer [Insane][/url]
Feint (feat. CoMa) - Snake Eyes [galv's Extreme][/url]
Hybrid Minds - Kismet ft.Riya [Insane][/url]


Hidden

M2U feat. Guriri - Magnolia [Insane][/url]
Rhythmics & Cat Like Thief - Summer Wars [Insane][/url]
Otokaze - Ame Michi [Insane][/url]


Double time

LiSA - Shirushi [Insane][/url]
Knife Party Bonfire [Kyshiro's Hard][/url]
project-ALCA- - Neoage Dreamer feat. yanaginagi [Hard]


NoMod

Gentle Stick X M2U - Ineffabilis [Yoru's Insane]
Hanatan - Senbonzakura [Insane]
Kano - Stella-rium [Sekai's Insane]
Kozato - 45nen no Yukizakura [Another]
meiko - AOI-IRO STEP [Insane]
S.S.H - The Decisive Battle with the Fugitives [wkyik's Insane]
DJ S3RL - T-T-Techno (feat. Jesskah) [wkyik's Insane]
Warak - Reanimate [N a s y a's Another]


Freemod

ZUN remixed by LeaF - Resurrection Spell [Hyper]
ESTi - Helix [Hyper]
ClariS - Luminous [Insane]

TieBreaker

Secret until the first tie happen, will be revealed to all then.
10k - 1k Maps

Hard Rock

Nishino Kana - Believe [Believe]
Melanie Flash - One in a Million (Nightcore Mix) [jericho2442's Rave]
Jens O. - Somebody (Nightcore Mix) [Dance]

Hidden

Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix) [Asphyxia's Insane]
sakuzyo - Imprinting [scanter's Another]
ALiCE's EMOTiON - Cold Rain [Lunatic

Double Time

Mikauning! - Tomadoi Recipe [Hard]
Kuba Oms - My Love [Insane]
Owl City - Gold [Hard]

FreeMod

ESTi X M2U - Obelisque [SRY]
S3RL feat. Tamika - I Will Pick You Up [Asagi's Insane]
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Mami Mami Zone [0108]

NoMod

Rita - Aiiro [Insane]
Hanatan - Tengaku [Giralda's Insane]
UPLIFT SPICE - Omega Rhythm [lightr's Insane]
RURUTIA - Shin'ai [AI's Extra]
PESS vs t.A.t.U - All The Things She Said (DnB Remix) [Stressboxer]
DM Ashura - Classical Insanity [Presto]
senya - Akatsuki no Suiheisen ni [Sylith's Insane]
Mitchie M - Ageage Again [captin's Insane]

Tiebreaker

Held secret until the a match reaches tiebreaker it will then become revealed to all
Every map is outdated, need to update every map noice 8-)
They're not technically outdated, they got messed up when exported q.q
Octagon

Kupopo wrote:

They're not technically outdated, they got messed up when exported q.q
Nice team captain i got there 8-) :^)
Ayako
urm so all no mods?? and difficulties?
-Kupo-

Ayako wrote:

urm so all no mods?? and difficulties?
Mods and difficulties are specified on the images and texts, take a closer look ;)
(Maybe BearZyo could do some formatting on the main post to make it clearer :D also individual map links)
Kasai
Our team Hentai Squad is still looking for members for the bracket #50k-10k since some of us don't know if they will be avaible.

If you are interested just message me or Holy2219! :)
Phobos
Is the plan to hold the matches over a few weekends like the owc?
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Phobos wrote:

Is the plan to hold the matches over a few weekends like the owc?
Correct
Ora
Am I the only one who's a little disappointed with the 10-50k map pool? No offence to whoever made it
-Kupo-

Ora wrote:

Am I the only one who's a little disappointed with the 10-50k map pool? No offence to whoever made it
I for one like it and think it's fun, diverse enough aswell.
Ora

Kupopo wrote:

Ora wrote:

Am I the only one who's a little disappointed with the 10-50k map pool? No offence to whoever made it
I for one like it and think it's fun, diverse enough aswell.
I see half the maps are really out dated and most of the choices are dubstep. Not a huge fan of the map pool. I'm not sure what you see as "diverse"
electricbullet9

Ora wrote:

I see half the maps are really out dated and most of the choices are dubstep. Not a huge fan of the map pool. I'm not sure what you see as "diverse"
To be fair, half of the OWC maps aren't even from 2015, and the only music on this game is weeb shit and wub shit. I can understand complaining about mapping on a map for example, but complaining about the song type is a bit picky. Sorry if the mappool wasn't good enough, hopefully the next one(s) won't disappoint you as much :P
Ora

electricbullet9 wrote:

Ora wrote:

I see half the maps are really out dated and most of the choices are dubstep. Not a huge fan of the map pool. I'm not sure what you see as "diverse"
To be fair, half of the OWC maps aren't even from 2015, and the only music on this game is weeb shit and wub shit. I can understand complaining about mapping on a map for example, but complaining about the song type is a bit picky. Sorry if the mappool wasn't good enough, hopefully the next one(s) won't disappoint you as much :P
I don't mean to make it sound like I'm complaining and I know there are plenty of good maps that came before 2015. I'm just not a fan, but I'm still excited to play. There are some really good maps that you guys added to the pool but it really looks like the person who made it just put together most of their favorite songs without consideration the mapping.

the only music on this game is weeb shit and wub shit
That's not true at all ^
Histoire
I could agree with Ora, mappool could use a lot of polishing. Half of the picks don't really make sense and do not fit the mods well at all with its mapping style. Good job nevertheless so far on everything!
-Kupo-

electricbullet9 wrote:

Ora wrote:

I see half the maps are really out dated and most of the choices are dubstep. Not a huge fan of the map pool. I'm not sure what you see as "diverse"
To be fair, half of the OWC maps aren't even from 2015, and the only music on this game is weeb shit and wub shit. I can understand complaining about mapping on a map for example, but complaining about the song type is a bit picky. Sorry if the mappool wasn't good enough, hopefully the next one(s) won't disappoint you as much :P
Requesting more "weeb shit" in next map pool pl0x 8-)
tryaway
Sorry to say but your staff is really poor. (Not the players but the amount of)
I know that you don't have a choice since nobody is applying to be a referee, but it will put a huge workload on them.
Histoire

tryaway wrote:

Sorry to say but your staff is really poor. (Not the players but the amount of)
I know that you don't have a choice since nobody is applying to be a referee, but it will put a huge workload on them.
quick solution: get more staff xd
electricbullet9

Histoire wrote:

tryaway wrote:

Sorry to say but your staff is really poor. (Not the players but the amount of)
I know that you don't have a choice since nobody is applying to be a referee, but it will put a huge workload on them.
quick solution: get more staff xd
If anyone would like to join the staff team, feel free to pm bear or I and we'll gladly add you :) Note: if you'd like to be a mappool selector, you cannot select for your bracket
AIice
I think the more important thing for now is to give the links of the maps in the mappool.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply